LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

Hero Factory 3.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hero Factory 3.0

Post by Onua the Landlord on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:51 pm

First off, here's a link to the rest of the story and pics...
http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5043

Now, Hero Factory's is a epic win/fail theme. Razz But Summer is full of WIN. The story is about the Quatros planet. Someone tell me WHY it's the number 4 with an S on the end?? xD Anywho, the evil Witch Doctor (Fail... -.-) has corrupted the animals and enslaved them to keep the Heroes (armored to look like various animals for camouflage) from stopping him. Anyone reminded of 2001?

Bulk

That helmet is WIN. The body's a bit bland though. He's a wolf. Cool

Furno

Eeehhh.... That hawk helmet thing's pretty cool, but Furno's pretty weird looking. Razz

Nex

He's a cat yo. Dun mess wit him. Razz I dun liek him.

Rocka

SHOOT this guy's SO much lion-full of win. Drooling Almost as much win as Stringer...

Stormer

...................... -.-

Stringer

This guy's so much win, I almost typed [/win] in the img tag!

Waspix

Ooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.......... Weird!!! He's alright.

Raw-Jaw

Not bad. Looks pretty neat.

Fangz

Stegosaurus to the max. Razz WIN. I *love* the head piece and the trans orange pieces.

Scorpio

Another OK one. I dun liek the head. Razz

Rocka XL

Apparently Rocka had the most epic growthspurt ever. Razz Those silver claw things are making me think of a Metal Madness MOC. Y'know, Metal Sonic's transformation in Heroes?
this guy?:

The claws would so work. Razz

Witch Doctor

... Well, he's better than Fire Lord, at least. =P

So yeah. Your thoughts? Remember to check the BZP link for LOTS more pics.

~ Psalm 37:23-24
[23:24:10] @ Em : I'd be the man, but I look stellar in an apron.
Queen of Bunnies wrote:Crackers is the center of a twinkie reality. Razz

Onua the Landlord
The Exceedingly Exceptional Genius Super Scientist Professor Crax

Lego ID: crackers5
Humor: Anything is possible when you smell like Emjajoas and not a lady. I'm on Elzeep.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hero Factory 3.0

Post by ndb on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Okay for the record, those villian's will look better in person. I'm sure there will be a little bit of paint on the mask.

And also, I really don't think this reminds me of Bionicle, as much as the Transformers: Cybertron story about the jungle planet.

ndb
News Reporter
News Reporter

Lego ID: ndb
Humor: Me Grimlock think you look funny!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Humboldt Hitchhiker on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:40 pm

That's a strange idea. :raisedbrow: I suppose they had to do something. Although I do wonder what they'll do next.

Some of them look kinda cool, but I'm still not into the whole theme.

Humboldt Hitchhiker
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Lego ID: aaawkh
Humor: On Wednesdays we wear pink.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rox on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:30 am

All the sets remind me of a Power Rangers Transformers He-Man sort of mashup. (Not that I watch any of those. Razz )

Ok, since I saw Rocka from a different angle, I must say he doesn't look bad. Razz

The Waspman doesn't look that bad. The head reminds me a bit of Galidor. (Not that I got or watched any of those sets. Razz )

And I must agree, Stringer is win.

And... as for the Weirdo... I still want him, but seriously? Couldn't they call him... idk, Doctor Nebula? Ok, Von Nebula is the best bad guy in the series. Why? Because he has an epic name! Razz Also same with Fire Lord... couldn't they come up with something better? Razz

That's all I have to say about that!

Rox
Banned
Banned

Lego ID: Do you have any idea, any idea, who I am?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikmin0207 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:56 am

Killer Moth wrote:And... as for the Weirdo... I still want him, but seriously? Couldn't they call him... idk, Doctor Nebula? Ok, Von Nebula is the best bad guy in the series. Why? Because he has an epic name! Razz Also same with Fire Lord... couldn't they come up with something better? Razz

Darkora Nui would be epic as a villain.... but since they aren't Bionicle anymore.... they could call him... Darkora Nova? Emperor Darkora?

And imo, Speedran, Krilo, and Kaldrin would all be epic as heroes. Razz

||
=LM=
||
||

Pikmin0207
Administrator
Administrator

Humor: I'm a great person! I could never hurt anyone! Huh? What fallen civilization?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rox on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:18 am

Yeah! And don't forget Nardeeps. Razz

Rox
Banned
Banned

Lego ID: Do you have any idea, any idea, who I am?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PyroSnowTurtle on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:59 am

Yeah, TLG just felt like copying Bio's '01 storyline. Razz

They shoulda downgraded the sets to 0.5. xD

PyroSnowTurtle
Zeeba Modaraytah
Zeeba Modaraytah

Lego ID: Tunafish Hoagie Sensei
Humor: TREE CROC! *dodges kumquat*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryiptuun on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:58 pm

This is Power Rangers.
Which can only be a good thing >.>
I love all the heroes except for Nex. I'm a little iffy on him. The animals are alright I guess...? Which Doctor is boss.

Kryiptuun
Phase 1 Assimilation
Phase 1 Assimilation

Lego ID: I change my avatar like I change my clothes - in a very irregular pattern
Humor: Black bile?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ndb on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:27 pm

I hadn't thought of PR. Which is a good thing, 'cause I hate that show. No offense. Smile

ndb
News Reporter
News Reporter

Lego ID: ndb
Humor: Me Grimlock think you look funny!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reply to Hero Factory 3.0 Posts

Post by Cornelius935 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:53 am

Hey guys, I'm Cornelius. Guess what, I'm a Bionicle and Lego fan too!Very Happy

We knew that Hero Factory replaced Bionicle, so some of Bionicle fans couldn't accept it all of a sudden. I'm also one of the "Can't-Accept" fans when I saw Hero Factory 1.0(Alpha Team and Rookie Team). After a long time, I realized that Hero Factory was not so bad. That time I'm trying to accept it. Unluckily, the Lego Company released Hero Factory 2.0. That makes me get mad because I thought the Bionicle creators do not have creative ideas for the new Lego product.Mad

I saw the Heroes first. I can only accept two heroes: Nex and Evo(the two new ones) although it is not nice(but it's better than the others). Surge is like... wearing a terrible spectacle or a microscope to find anything unusable such as rubbish and weird bushes. And their weapons look same, just looks like a shield made of aluminium foil and decorated by a five year old boy with colored pencils, old newspapers, scissors and glue(I'm not discriminating five year old boy's art). Then I go for the Villains. Fire Lord: name of a character in the cartoon "Avatar-The Last Air-bender", ugly, weird-weaponed, burning body, not cool, but there is a great skill: destroying people's eye. Jetbug: a bee-liked Villain, with a super nerd jet-pack, always stands straight, not cool and not scary at all. Drilldozer: a driller with metal-dustbin-liked head, metal armor that looks like made of paper, spoiled face and looks old. Nitroblast: long head with scope, nothing cool, weapon that can fire short-ranged fire and an oil tank that can be blasted by a smoking tool for the trinket item.pale

This day on 28 March 2011, I logged in to Facebook(as I do when I turn on my computer). Suddenly, a friend sent a chat message to me: "http://legozoneforum.forumh.biz/t750-hero-factory-30". And it is the link to a forum post about Lego Hero Factory 3.0 Heroes and Villains. This is great.Shocked Finally my hope for Lego action figures "strikes" back. It is totally cool. Beast-liked Heroes, Claw-liked weapons, Shaman-liked Villain Leader(short Chaos staff for him)-Witch Doctor(wow! weird name!), cool Villain troops, even the weirdest normal Hero-Rocka can get well and cool on the XL version.Cool

I found more pictures about the 3.0 Hero Factory after then. It interested me. For me, Lego action figures became the top action figures now. May the future of Lego action figures do not break down.Wink

Cornelius935
On Vacation
On Vacation

Lego ID: ranger935

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/corneliuslow

Back to top Go down

Post by Onua the Landlord on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:22 am

Hey Cornelius, welcome to the site! Very Happy I'm glad others are starting to find this site as a good place for LEGO news!

Yeah, haha. I wasn't a huge fan of HF at first either. Hero Factory 2.0 was just weird, but 3.0's looking like a good improvement on the 2.0 designs, especially the more creative villains this time around.

~ Psalm 37:23-24
[23:24:10] @ Em : I'd be the man, but I look stellar in an apron.
Queen of Bunnies wrote:Crackers is the center of a twinkie reality. Razz

Onua the Landlord

Lego ID: crackers5
Humor: Anything is possible when you smell like Emjajoas and not a lady. I'm on Elzeep.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Who on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:57 pm

Hmm those sets look interesting! I haven't been into the whole theme but we'll see how it goes. It'll never be better than Bionicle but hopefully it will be good.

The TARDIS  

Doctor Who
Administrator
Administrator

Lego ID: Takanuva101411
Humor: I tried to catch some fog. I mist.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cman1997222 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:08 am

HI! Like Cornelius and Caffeinated Pwn Espresso, I'm an old fan of Bionicle and I have to say, bionicle will always be better a little bit (not that I don't like hero factory) because I think the plot was just a little more complex and I liked that there were more characters (toa, matoran, vakki, makuta), as apposed to heroes and villains. One other thing I liked about the bionicles was that they had more parts and cooler weapons. But Bionicle was getting kinda old, so I'm glad that the makers changed it up. Hero Factory 1.0 was pretty okay. Hero Factory 2.0 was awful and I'll leave it that, cause Cornelius pretty much covered that area in plenty of detail. Hero factory 3.0 is a lot better, although it looks kinda like a metal (well plastic anyway) version of the lion king movies mixed with power rangers (which are STILL being remade into more new series that are about as good as Hero factory 2.0). Stormer looks dumb. I think he's supposed to be a rhino, but he could be a rock for all I know scratch . Rocka and Stringer are awesome looking and everyone else is okay. All of the villains are alright I guess, except scorpio, his head is wierd. Fangz is awesome, hands down Very Happy . Overall, I can live with hero factory (as long as hero factory 4.0 doesn't turn out like you know what did).

cman1997222
On Vacation
On Vacation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seemefly on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:26 pm

They look awesome. I'm just not as interested as I was with the Bionicle series. I like stringer the best. Very Happy

Seemefly
Set Reviewer

Lego ID: Seemefly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:34 pm

well im new here but im a long time fan of bionicle. like so many others i think that compared to bionicle hero factory SUCKS ( no harm ment!!! )

sorry about my last post but to me thats how it seems..... but i must say that hero factory IS JUST NOT LIVING UP TO BIONICLE. Evil or Very Mad :

EPIC DUEL I DONT KNOW WHY I AM POSTING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

afraid

i know that a lot of people are reminded of 2001 by hero factory 3.0 but i am reminded of the slizer/throwbot crud. i mean just go on google and search "slizer" or "throw bots" and you will see what i mean.
:n00bpwn:

Posts edited together. Please don't post multiple times in a row. ~Crackers

kaz
On Vacation
On Vacation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavi on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:12 am

Some combinations from Hero factory pieces

Tavi
On Vacation