LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

An important message from the PCG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An important message from the PCG

Post by Ariklego on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:04 pm

Greetings, citizenry of Elzeep!

We, the peoples of your sister-forum the PCG, wish to inform you that a certain vagabond and scoundrel of ill intent has invaded the Elzeep Wiki for nefarious purposes.

It's some guy that goes by "New Tetrahedron" (not one in the same as the PCG's own Tetrahedron/Mightyman. It seems this fellow is intent on defaming Tet's good name as well as wreaking havoc).

He appeared not long ago on the PCG Wiki and caused great damage with the posting of many false articles. We banned him from the realm, but to our dismay, he has appeared on the Elzeep Wiki and now does the same there!

We leave this matter in the hands of Elzeep's capable leadership, and trust in its sound judgment (though our advice is to exile this ruffian with great haste).

-Arik, on behalf of the people of the PCG
Ariklego
Slightly Weird
Slightly Weird

Lego ID : ariklego
Humor : The majority of fruit species have comparable aerodynamic properties to the genus Musa when hurled or otherwise propelled through a standard earth-like atmosphere. Buzz buzz.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An important message from the PCG

Post by Dalu50 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:23 pm

Arik,
Thank you so much for the warning!  I just emailed one of the admins about this to make sure your message got through in time.
Hopefully we can clear this up quickly!
Dalu50
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

Location : Down that dirt road you always drive by, one mile out, second house on the left.
Lego ID : Dalu50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariklego Yesterday at 9:54 am

Thanks, Dalu! Razz

By the way, how are things going? It's been a while since I was here last. ...Looks like things are a little dead right now? Sad

(While I'm around, maybe I'll make a blog post or something. Been too long since I last did!)
Ariklego
Slightly Weird
Slightly Weird

Lego ID : ariklego
Humor : The majority of fruit species have comparable aerodynamic properties to the genus Musa when hurled or otherwise propelled through a standard earth-like atmosphere. Buzz buzz.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top