LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

Is anyone still alive here?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is anyone still alive here?

Post by RandomEncounter on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:17 am

"socializing" being an incredibly relative term. Razz 

Some of us have moved elsewhere, the majority are just gone, I believe. Most of us are over 18, yeah, almost everyone is in college. Only one or two of us are married, though. Razz
RandomEncounter
This Rank Is Better Than Yours

Lego ID : You can probably guess.
Humor : "Please enjoy the annual Aegis Tower Fireworks, Explosives, and Concussive Blasts display. Remember, do not, at any point, no matter how aggressive the display, declare any point in the display, "The Finale," as Aegis Tower will likely take this as a challenge." --SAYER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Labby on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:53 pm

By moved elsewhere are you referring to another lego forum?
Labby
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Location : Lurking deep in the archives of LZP and finding where Tak hid his tea kettle.
Lego ID : Brick-rat2
Humor : Hobby #3 Going through the staff's desks after they leave. :twisted:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:08 pm

Labby:

Lab-Rat wrote:I assume that secretly you all have been sharing your FB with each other and the socializing that once rocked this placed has moved to a more sofisticated and actual socailizing website.

^^^ That is precisely what has been happening. Except I hate FB, so I'm not included. Razz   Actually, I think Elzeep has split into groups of iMessage, Gmail Hangouts, Steam, etc.  The main reason I stay here now is because there are some peeps I can't talk to any other way (you, for instance, and your really strange brother). Razz

However, a number of us do drop by on occasion (always at different times), so any blog post you throw out will likely be read by a few peeps. Wink

And you make me cry with that poignant summary of our Elzeep glory days. Sad Sad
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

Location : In a classroom with other brain-fried med students...
Lego ID : Dalu50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomEncounter on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:19 am

iMessage, Hangouts, email, Steam, Discord, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, you name it. We've scattered to the winds. Razz I check here because opening a new tab, hitting 'l', then 'enter' is so ingrained in my muscle memory that it's almost involuntary sometimes. I'm not even kidding, it just happens without thinking.

PM Kayla and she'll probably set you up with at least one of the new places, though she's too boring to join most of them. *glares at Kayla*

I think most people check here in case Holly posts, she's one of the only golden-age-people from way back that hasn't moved anywhere.
RandomEncounter

Humor : "Please enjoy the annual Aegis Tower Fireworks, Explosives, and Concussive Blasts display. Remember, do not, at any point, no matter how aggressive the display, declare any point in the display, "The Finale," as Aegis Tower will likely take this as a challenge." --SAYER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:12 pm

Boring Kayla as in ME, Labby. Razz
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Labby on Tue May 02, 2017 8:50 pm

@Random: Just clearing things up, are you Em renamed? Way to go Holly! She must feel so alone.....

@Dalu: Your name is Kayla? Oi. Either I forgot b/c its been so long or I never knew in the first place. Razz
Labby
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Location : Lurking deep in the archives of LZP and finding where Tak hid his tea kettle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomEncounter on Wed May 03, 2017 12:03 am

I'm 99superdude99, originally. Nah, Holly is too cool to hang around here much, she's got her own life. Razz
RandomEncounter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Labby on Wed May 03, 2017 3:31 pm

@Supe: OOOHH. That makes sense. Dalu sent me a PM with the usernames of all the people who still drop by every now and then. I saw your name but not Em's and thought that is was you. Of course this was all after I had already posted that question to you. :p Good to see ya again.
Labby
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Tue May 09, 2017 10:03 pm

Andy:
Meaning the rest of us are too lame to get our own lives, right? Razz LOL

Labby:
LOL, yes, my name is Kayla! I haven't made a point to hide it for a number of years, but I don't think I ever told you personally. Zypher (the one who works with horses) is also named Kayla, so don't let that confuse you. Wink

RANDOM THING:
OH MY GOSH! I just realized J-red and his wife are celebrating their second wedding anniversary this month! How crazy is that??
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Labby on Wed May 10, 2017 7:38 pm

@Kayla(non horse Kayla) I remembered that Zyph was named Kayla but not you, but now that I know there are two of you it will be that much more confusing unless she never gets on anymore.....
Labby
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Wed May 10, 2017 9:11 pm

Well, she rarely gets on these days, alas. Sad But you can usually tell who is being talked about, so if she does get on it'll be all right I'm sure. Wink
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mouse Whisperer on Thu May 11, 2017 2:46 pm

Dalu:  That IS crazy! I remember the exact post that said they were getting married. Razz
The Mouse Whisperer
Crazy
Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top