LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

INTER-DIMENSIONAL UPDATE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INTER-DIMENSIONAL UPDATE

Post by Not Em on Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:40 pm

Every wanted a LEGO Mr T? A LEGO Mission Impossible? Sonic!? Sounds impossible, right?

Well you're right, give up your dreams

Today LEGO announced a whole bunch of packs and add-ons to Dimensions, a game which I will never play but has amiibos minifigs that I need to pay ludicrous sums of money for. And yet I still paid like, $25 for the Portal 2 pack. Becuase it was on 'discount'. I'm an idiot.

Anyways, official descriptions:

LEGO® Dimensions™ packs based on 16 new entertainment properties will begin launching on September 27, 2016 with the Ghostbusters Story Pack, Adventure Time and Mission: Impossible Level Packs, Harry Potter and Adventure Time Team Packs, and The A-Team Fun Pack. Additional expansion packs based on other highly anticipated films Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and The LEGO® Batman Movie and wildly popular properties The Goonies, Sonic The Hedgehog, Teen Titans Go!, LEGO® City Undercover, Knight Rider, The Powerpuff Girls, Gremlins, Beetlejuice and E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial will be released in product waves stretching into mid next year. All expansion packs provide players with continued compatibility to use everything from waves 1-9 interchangeably, anywhere throughout the game. And no new starter pack is required, as all new packs will simply enhance the LEGO® Dimensions™ Starter Pack game and work with the existing LEGO® Toy Pad.

Resident CanuckMadman

Location : I still remember all the glittering lights on Corsucant. Very pretty. Can we go back there, master?
Lego ID : HK-47
Humor : Commentary: I mean... nice human, goo-oood human...

View user profile http://Eurobricks, LEGO, Brickset... so on, so forth...

Back to top Go down

Re: INTER-DIMENSIONAL UPDATE

Post by RandomEncounter on Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:46 am

So this is now LEGO's "in" for constantly licensing and producing new pop culture icons, instead of sticking only to the dozen or so themes they've more or less had. Part of it bothers me, because it feels like they're becoming more "mainstream," but then it also is pretty cool because hey, pop culture LEGO stuff! Razz
RandomEncounter
This Rank Is Better Than Yours

Lego ID : You can probably guess.
Humor : "Please enjoy the annual Aegis Tower Fireworks, Explosives, and Concussive Blasts display. Remember, do not, at any point, no matter how aggressive the display, declare any point in the display, "The Finale," as Aegis Tower will likely take this as a challenge." --SAYER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: INTER-DIMENSIONAL UPDATE

Post by Johnnyred on Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:26 am

I am SO down with LEGO A-Team and Knight Rider.

Elgo the Conqueror wrote:I have an army.

Johnnyred wrote:We have an Arnold.

[00:25:16] @ Em : Alright. Let's change my profile pic to be manlier~~~
Johnnyred
Fan-of-All-Sorts-of-Stuff-That-You've-Never-Heard-of-Guy
Fan-of-All-Sorts-of-Stuff-That-You've-Never-Heard-of-Guy

Lego ID : Johnnyred
Humor : Star Trek + Space Battleship Yamato/Dr. Who = 42

View user profile http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Johnnyred

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top