LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

Miitomo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miitomo

Post by Johnnyred on Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:21 pm

Greetings dear friends and wretched subjects.  I Johnnyred am here to make an important announcement to you all!  Yesterday on March 31, 2016, Nintendo launched it's first official smartphone app, Miitomo!

Miitomo is what you would essentially consider a social networking app, however, it's much more fun with that.  In the app, you can create your own Mii avatar, modify their personality and voice, and hang out with your friends Miis.  One other thing that's super cool about Miitomo is that not just anyone can randomly friend request you, the only people that can request to be your friend are people that you're friends with on Facebook, or that follow you on Twitter, or that you actually know IRL.

There are already several Elzeepers on Miitomo including Myself and Crax.  So go out and download it today!  Once you do, feel free to message myself for my Facebook or Twitter!

Also, if you need any help setting it up, make sure to let me know or post about it here!

Elgo the Conqueror wrote:I have an army.

Johnnyred wrote:We have an Arnold.

[00:25:16] @ Em : Alright. Let's change my profile pic to be manlier~~~
Johnnyred
Fan-of-All-Sorts-of-Stuff-That-You've-Never-Heard-of-Guy

Lego ID : Johnnyred
Humor : Star Trek + Space Battleship Yamato/Dr. Who = 42

View user profile http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Johnnyred

Back to top Go down

Re: Miitomo

Post by Bone-Appeteet on Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:50 pm

TURN BACK.

TUUUUURN BAAAAAAAAAAACK.......
Bone-Appeteet
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Lego ID : not Bone-Appeteet for sure O_O
Humor : I say a lot of funny things, but I can never remember what they are...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miitomo

Post by Johnnyred on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:26 pm

Why?  While it is a "Freemium" app of sorts, it isn't a soul/wallet-sucking hole like games like Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Game of War, etc.  are.  While you can buy in game currency, there's really not a reason too because it's not that hard to raise funds in game, and you should be able to get the items you want for your Mii without spending all of your money, plus if you have a My Nintendo account you can earn points to use towards rewards on My Nintendo.  Unless you're just dumb with your spending or you're Ross O'Donovan, you won't be blowing money on it, and it's really fun overall, especially when you have more and more friends, it's essentially Nintendo Facebook, without quite so many options as what Facebook has, but it certainly is a whole lot more fun.

Elgo the Conqueror wrote:I have an army.

Johnnyred wrote:We have an Arnold.

[00:25:16] @ Em : Alright. Let's change my profile pic to be manlier~~~
Johnnyred

Lego ID : Johnnyred
Humor : Star Trek + Space Battleship Yamato/Dr. Who = 42

View user profile http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Johnnyred

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum