LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

Jurassic World Reviews

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jurassic World Reviews

Post by Cloud on Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:51 am

I went and saw Jurassic World last night!! It was awesome!! Very Happy 

My reviews are full of spoilers so do not read them unless you have seen the movie.

My Reviews:

Pros:

Great Actor performances with Chris Pratt and Bryce-Dallas Howard. Great story. I totally liked the part where all those carnivores fought the Indominous Rex when it got closer to the mid-end of the movie. Also great ending with the T-Rex roaring for his glory. Razz Very Happy It was much better than Jurassic Park III since that movie was way too short.

Cons:

It should have had a lot more human casualties. I mean a whole lot of people died in Michael Crichton's Novels -- Jurassic Park and The Lost World -- than in the movies.

From the overall scale of 1 to 10 on how good it is...

9/10

Cloud
Insane & Alive

Lego ID : Shulk1991
Humor : Bazinga!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jurassic World Reviews

Post by Lone-Star on Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:48 pm

I'm surprised no one has posted here yet!!! Shocked

But anywho, here's my review:

Spoiler:

I'll start with the cons, because I believe in ending on a positive note. Wink

CONS:
Immodesty, especially of main actress (Bryce Dallas-Howard), a few inappropriate comments, evolution (I know, impossible to erase in a secular film about dinosaurs, but still), and swearing. Also, I was quite disappointed that Spinosaurus wasn't in the film. I mean, I know that scientists are still trying to figure out the details of real Spinosaurus skeletons, but there's still enough fossil evidence to prove it existed, and after all, this is sci-fi, and the dinosaurs don't have to be EXACTLY like they were thousands of years ago (and hey, since human beings had to fill in the gaps in the dino-DNA, then it's 100% probable that the dinosaurs wouldn't come out exactly like their ancient counterparts). I know that Jurassic Park III wasn't the most acclaimed movie of the trilogy (so I've heard), but I still think Spino was an even better alpha-predator than T-rex.

PROS:
Loved the plot. Had a whole new twist that was at first hard to follow but as the movie progressed I got used to it. Indominus Rex was beautifully done, and I liked the idea of training raptors to do certain things. The hunt with the raptors was a totally epic moment. Very Happy  And T-rex teaming up with the velociraptor to fight Indominus was a great idea...loved it when the mesosaur grabbed Indominus and pulled her into the abyss. The human elements were pretty good too. I liked the positive relationship between the two brothers.
Lone-Star
Chicken Lord, 1st Class

Lego ID : scarecrow535
Humor : Lemme ask you just one question: I THINK YOU'RE LYING!!! --A Bad Lawyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomEncounter on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:34 pm

I thought it was a tad anticlimactic, actually, but overall I think it was a well-made movie. Also I love Chris Pratt way more than I should, so his performance was fantastic. Razz
RandomEncounter
This Rank Is Better Than Yours

Lego ID : You can probably guess.
Humor : "Please enjoy the annual Aegis Tower Fireworks, Explosives, and Concussive Blasts display. Remember, do not, at any point, no matter how aggressive the display, declare any point in the display, "The Finale," as Aegis Tower will likely take this as a challenge." --SAYER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zint Fazer on Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:17 pm

[spoilers]It was a good time killer movie. Chris Pratt was awesome, and Blue was super cool Cool

I want it as a pet. [/spoilers]
Zint Fazer
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Lego ID : rezaFtinZ (But backwards)
Humor : I make funny jokes.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top