LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

LEGO Brand Catalogue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LEGO Brand Catalogue

Post by Not Em on Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:20 pm

So around this time of year LEGO releases their Brand Catalogue, which tends to have a lot of cool pics of stuff coming out January-Aprilish. Now to warn against confusion, sets released this year will appear as well. However, you can find high-res pics of the new Marvel (P. 68) DC (P. 70) Agents (P. 88) Star Wars (P. 96-105 [Azure Angel  YAY]) and a bunch of other stuff.

http://catalogs.lego.com/BrandCatalog/de_de/1HY2015/

Resident CanuckMadman

Location : I still remember all the glittering lights on Corsucant. Very pretty. Can we go back there, master?
Lego ID : HK-47
Humor : Commentary: I mean... nice human, goo-oood human...

View user profile http://Eurobricks, LEGO, Brickset... so on, so forth...

Back to top Go down

Re: LEGO Brand Catalogue

Post by Doctor Who on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Some of those Chima vehicles look neat, but the minifigs are ridiculous Razz

The anti-vehicle canon (Star Wars) set is pretty epic-looking too imo.

The TARDIS  
Doctor Who
TOATUBBY
TOATUBBY

Lego ID : Takanuva101411
Humor : I tried to catch some fog. I mist.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariklego on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:17 am

Ahh! No hablo Deutsch, LEGO! Razz

Anyway, very cool stuff...

-They're still doing the Cafe Corner-style modular town building thingamajigs? I thought they stopped doing those after like the third building.

-The City "Arctic-Expedition" sets look cool. Looks like a re-release of those old arctic sets from a decade ago, which were, in my opinion, very cool back when I was that age. Razz

-Ninjago and Chima don't look too bad. And it's nice to get some pieces like the old ninja/samurai sets for minifigs again, of course. Razz

-Agents... wow, very cool. Razz Especially that olive-green helicopter set.

-Star Wars is impressive, though I notice with slight disappointment that all the sets seem a touch on the small side. The Skyhopper's not bad, same with the Hailfire and AAT, the SW: Rebels sets are kinda 'ehh' except for that AT-PT-ish walker... the Clone
Wars models are actually pretty cool. The AT-AP's spiffy, as is the HMP droid gunship, I have to agree that the anti-tank cannon is really cool (maybe better than the real thing, even... Razz)... And the Azure Angel's from the original Clone Wars, series, right? Not the newer SW:TCW? The Original Trilogy sets are kinda ehh, and once again unusually small...

Yeah, this looks pretty good. Razz
Ariklego
Slightly Weird
Slightly Weird

Lego ID : ariklego
Humor : The majority of fruit species have comparable aerodynamic properties to the genus Musa when hurled or otherwise propelled through a standard earth-like atmosphere. Buzz buzz.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomEncounter on Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:04 am

They've been doing the Modular Town Houses for a long time, I think they've had six or seven of them, but I think what you see in the catalogue are smaller lookalike ones.

Some interesting stuff in here, but nothing that really tugs at my wallet. Sets are getting smaller to keep the same price ranges, and the SW stuff is all Rebels and Clone Wars now, both of which I despise. MEHHH.
RandomEncounter
This Rank Is Better Than Yours

Lego ID : You can probably guess.
Humor : "Please enjoy the annual Aegis Tower Fireworks, Explosives, and Concussive Blasts display. Remember, do not, at any point, no matter how aggressive the display, declare any point in the display, "The Finale," as Aegis Tower will likely take this as a challenge." --SAYER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TaeIsTheMostAttractive on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:35 pm

Ich spreche nicht Deutsch is the phrase I believe you're looking for XD

I shall have to check it out later XD
TaeIsTheMostAttractive
Tea Hoarder

Lego ID : Elliwhi1008751
Humor : Don't mind my oxymorons.

View user profile http://universalmln.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down