LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

Star Wars Episode VII Official Trailer

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Star Wars Episode VII Official Trailer

Post by Lone-Star on Sun May 03, 2015 11:43 am

It's not your capitalism I'm knocking ('cause I'm a capitalist too!), but rather your cynicism. Razz  LOL.

Anyhow, I hope this new SW movie is well-made, well-directed, and well-acted, and also has good morals. Wink
Lone-Star
Chicken Lord, 1st Class

Lego ID : scarecrow535
Humor : Lemme ask you just one question: I THINK YOU'RE LYING!!! --A Bad Lawyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Sun May 03, 2015 5:19 pm

Hey, guys, let's remember to keep these posts on topic.  If you want to make a topic about films in general or have stuff to discuss with each other via PMs, that'd be swell as an ocean wave. Cheezy Grin  Wink
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

Location : Down that dirt road you always drive by, one mile out, second house on the left.
Lego ID : Dalu50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alien_Ant2 on Sun May 03, 2015 6:05 pm

@supe: I like your take on art. We need more people to hold artists accountable to producing good art ( as opposed to blue paintings with barf green dots in the corner).

Aaaaand
Spoiler:
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Lego ID : Alien_Ant2
Humor : A storm trooper and a redshirt got into a fight. The stormtrooper missed, but the redshirt died anyways.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomEncounter on Sun May 03, 2015 7:46 pm

I don't know what your problem with cynicism is, Scare, cynicism is the way to go. xD
RandomEncounter
This Rank Is Better Than Yours

Lego ID : You can probably guess.
Humor : "Please enjoy the annual Aegis Tower Fireworks, Explosives, and Concussive Blasts display. Remember, do not, at any point, no matter how aggressive the display, declare any point in the display, "The Finale," as Aegis Tower will likely take this as a challenge." --SAYER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alien_Ant2 on Sun May 03, 2015 8:25 pm

Wrong, skepticism with a healthy dose of sarcasm is the way to go. Razz
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Humor : A storm trooper and a redshirt got into a fight. The stormtrooper missed, but the redshirt died anyways.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariklego on Sun May 03, 2015 9:02 pm

Sarcasm's always fun. Razz

Spoiler:

"Chancellor Palpatine, sarcasm...

...is our specialty."

Ariklego
Slightly Weird
Slightly Weird

Lego ID : ariklego
Humor : The majority of fruit species have comparable aerodynamic properties to the genus Musa when hurled or otherwise propelled through a standard earth-like atmosphere. Buzz buzz.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone-Star on Sat May 16, 2015 5:34 pm

^^

We're gonna get banned for this off-topic jazz. Razz

Anyhow, are there any new trailers out that someone has to post?
Lone-Star
Chicken Lord, 1st Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomEncounter on Mon May 18, 2015 5:25 am

I don't know if you noticed, but NOBODY IS ON THIS SITE ANYMORE. Razz If we were talking about swords here, I could see it, but why worry about being off-topic if we're talking about movies in a movie trailer topic? It's not like we're going to confuse other readers, we ARE the other readers, and by shutting it down, you're shutting down one of the few conversations left on the entire site. And you know as well as I do that nobody is going to talk about this in another topic, it's just going to drop and nobody is going to post here anymore. xD
RandomEncounter

Humor : "Please enjoy the annual Aegis Tower Fireworks, Explosives, and Concussive Blasts display. Remember, do not, at any point, no matter how aggressive the display, declare any point in the display, "The Finale," as Aegis Tower will likely take this as a challenge." --SAYER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alien_Ant2 on Thu May 21, 2015 11:19 am

Topic posted, you're wrong, done and set. Cheezy Grin

Head on over to the "Prove supe wrong, talk about swords" topic to discuss swords and capitalism.....mostly swords. Very Happy
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone-Star on Tue May 26, 2015 6:47 pm

I am under the distinct impression that there are no new trailers out there... Razz
Lone-Star
Chicken Lord, 1st Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomEncounter on Tue May 26, 2015 7:25 pm

I think there is one, but since people don't really care anymore on this topic, we were just having a friendly conversation in one of the last active topics on this rapidly dying land. Razz
RandomEncounter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alien_Ant2 on Wed May 27, 2015 11:57 am

New trailer!
Spoiler:

Oh whoops, wrong sci-fi franchise......oh well. Razz
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomEncounter on Sat May 30, 2015 6:09 am

A couple things I just noticed about the second trailer:

At 1:08, you see someone swinging a red lightsaber-- it's the same lightsaber with the crossbar shown in the first trailer. At 1:11, it's turned sideways so you can't see the crossbar quite as well, but that's the same guy with the same lightsaber. It looks like we have our main antagonist, if he's shown that many times. I know it was obvious that he was an antagonist, but this makes it look a lot like there's only the one, or maybe an apprentice of some kind.

At 1:12, with all the stormtroopers turning around, that person standing on the pedestal could very well be the same guy (I assume a Sith), perhaps replacing the Emperor?

At 1:16, this might be obvious to everyone else, but that's a TIE fighter shooting at all the stormtroopers in the hangar.

Later in the same second (if you pause it just right) you can see that before the guy takes off his helmet, there appears to be a streaks or a handprint of blood over the visor. If it is, then it means this SW movie could very well break the clean-violence convention the previous movies set. It could be dirt or something, but it sure looks like blood. Razz 

At 1:20, with the shiny black stormtrooper, he's obviously supposed to be in a typical Imperial starship of some kind with that background, but on the left side you can see what looks to me almost like rock, like he's in a cave or something. It could just be a hole blasted in the side, but it's definitely irregular.
RandomEncounter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Em on Sat May 30, 2015 1:58 pm

For one, the chrome trooper is a she. Captain Phasma. I'm willing to bet she will be a minor antagonist in the film, as well as Andy Serkis' character 'Supreme Leader Snoke'. But yeah, Kylo Ren is looking to be the main antagonist. After all, Sith.

Resident CanuckMadman

Location : I still remember all the glittering lights on Corsucant. Very pretty. Can we go back there, master?
Lego ID : HK-47
Humor : Commentary: I mean... nice human, goo-oood human...

View user profile http://Eurobricks, LEGO, Brickset... so on, so forth...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Sat May 30, 2015 9:28 pm

A GIRL TROOPER??? NAAAOOOOOWWWWW!!!! *weeps*

Wait...Supreme Leader Snoke? Is he a human? Razz

Andy,
 yeah, I bet he's the main antagonist.
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

Location : Down that dirt road you always drive by, one mile out, second house on the left.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Em on Sat May 30, 2015 11:10 pm

http://static02.mediaite.com/themarysue/uploads/2015/05/andy-serkis.jpg

Probably not. xD

It should also be noted that this 'Snoke' was the character who voiced the original trailer. So he'll probably have some level of importance.

Resident CanuckMadman

Location : I still remember all the glittering lights on Corsucant. Very pretty. Can we go back there, master?

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomEncounter on Sun May 31, 2015 7:53 am

The more I hear that sound of the oh-so-controversial red lightsaber opening, the more I like the theory that it's a makeshift thing and the sides are exhaust ports of some kind. It sounds unstable, somehow.
RandomEncounter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Sun May 31, 2015 3:03 pm

Glen,
  Yep, I'd say he's probably not human. ROFL!

Andy,
  Which brings to mind the idea that he's a rogue...sith.  An interesting turn of events.
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomEncounter on Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:58 pm

No, it implies that the Sith were "wiped out" again, and this one wasn't able to perfect the lightsaber before he was discovered, perhaps. There can't really be a "rogue sith" if they follow the Rule of 2, and I think it's highly unlikely that they'll break that.
RandomEncounter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:38 pm

Can't there be two rogue Sith? Or am I messed up on the definition of "rogue." Suspect
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone-Star on Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:20 pm

A GIRL stormtrooper???????????????????????

Oh dis is gonna be sick, bro. Facepalm

Sick, sick, sick.
Lone-Star
Chicken Lord, 1st Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:21 pm

Scare, let's cry on one another's shoulder, all right?
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Em on Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:16 pm

Wait, do you have a problem with a girl stormtrooper? Why shouldn't there be a girl stormtrooper?

Resident CanuckMadman

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomEncounter on Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:51 am

I'm assuming you mean "rogue" to mean "rebelling against other Sith." ANY Sith is a rogue to society, I assumed you meant a rogue within the Sith. Razz 

Yeah, what's wrong with a female stormtrooper? We have female soldiers in the US military, what's to say there weren't females in the stormtrooper ranks even back in the original trilogy? I would only have a problem with it if they gave them different armor, or went with some kind of "femtrooper" look. I don't think the silvery-ness has anything to do with the fact that it's a girl, though, she didn't have a swaying walk or anything to indicate that they were trying to make it feminine.

I actually really like the name "Snoke." It somehow just sounds like it belongs in Star Wars. xD
RandomEncounter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:44 pm

I would only have a problem with it if they gave them different armor, or went with some kind of "femtrooper" look.

^^^Okay, I could stand one who wore virtually the same body armor as any other storm trooper. 
I say I could stand it.  I never said anything about LIKING it.  PERSONALLY, I see no practicality in making a female storm trooper if she's going to FIGHT in a battle, because males do better in that department.
NOW, if she's going on a STEALTH mission or taking dictation , THEN that makes sense. Razz   I believe women can often be easier to train there.  Natural ninjas, you know.  *ninjas you*

And yes, GO RIGHT AHEAD AND MAKE A FEMALE STORMTROOPER, as long as you're doing it for variety and for no other silly reason. LOL Razz  But come on now, what was wrong with guy troopers in the first place? Cheezy Grin Razz

Andy,
  Forget the rogue term.  I meant...IDK...I CAN'T FIND THE RIGHT WORD! *weeps* LOL  I meant like a sith who, since the end of the Empire, is now NOT safe abroad and therefore must hide about scrounging for weapons and tools as best he can.
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top