LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

Big Hero 6 Reviews

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Hero 6 Reviews

Post by Cloud on Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:19 pm

Big Hero 6 definitely was a really good movie. Better than Disney's Frozen and just as good as Wreck-it Ralph!!! Very Happy

I went and saw it today!

Do not read my reviews unless you have seen the movie since I do not want to spoil it for you who have not seen it.

Spoiler:

Pros:
Really great humor, good storyline, Baymax is the best. Also it was touching and heart-warming.

Cons:

The guy (I forgot his name) who wanted to be a mutant lizard was way out there.

Also I forgot to mention. The Villain with the mask was from a nice guy who loved the kids who turned into a bad guy and used the micro-bots as his ultimate weapon to give him powers was just out there.

Overall scale from one to ten:

8.5/10

You should all definitely go see this movie!

Just do not think you would not like this movie because of not liking the trailers.

Cloud
Insane & Alive

Lego ID : Shulk1991
Humor : Bazinga!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Hero 6 Reviews

Post by Lone-Star on Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:37 pm

I saw this movie a while back, and I loved it!

Spoiler:

I don't remember everything about it, but I'll do my best to remember the pros and cons from my perspective. Wink

PROS:
Excellent humor. Bamex (spelling?) was a laugh riot and, in my opinion, the life of the film. Loved the part where his battery was dying and he was acting tipsy. ROFL!
Once again, Disney triumphs in using emotion in ways that are sound, heartwarming, and thought-provoking. It's amazing how you can become emotionally involved in a film about a boy and his robot who looks like a marshmallow...all because of good use of emotion. Disney is epic with good emotion. Wink
Good graphics. The fights were awesome; and Dr. Callahan was a well-designed, well-thought villain. The microbots were an awesome concept to boot.

CONS:
Not many, but some. Most notably I remember the ridiculous feminism of the dark-haired tough girl. I'm just fine with a girl who has a strong personality, but I dislike a girl with a dominant personality. There's a difference, you know. Razz
There was probably some lame reference to hippie doctrine somewhere. Any film involving a city obviously named after a hybrid between San Francisco and Tokyo will obviously have hippie teachings and...ugh...political correctness. Evil or Very Mad
Some immodesty here or there. Nothing terrible or unavoidable; and less provocative in animated characters than real people.

On a scale of 1 to 10, Big Hero 6 receives an applauding 8 from me. Very Happy
Lone-Star
Chicken Lord, 1st Class

Lego ID : scarecrow535
Humor : Lemme ask you just one question: I THINK YOU'RE LYING!!! --A Bad Lawyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Hero 6 Reviews

Post by RandomEncounter on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:50 am

*Baymax. Your personal healthcare provider. Razz 

I liked this movie too, though it's been too long to recall any specifics. I just thought the microbots were seriously underplayed as a potentially world-changing invention that should have totally revolutionized the city in months, but that's just my inner engineer talking. It was a good movie overall, no particular cons that I can think of!
RandomEncounter
This Rank Is Better Than Yours

Lego ID : You can probably guess.
Humor : "Please enjoy the annual Aegis Tower Fireworks, Explosives, and Concussive Blasts display. Remember, do not, at any point, no matter how aggressive the display, declare any point in the display, "The Finale," as Aegis Tower will likely take this as a challenge." --SAYER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top