LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

You wanna know what I would've done?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: You wanna know what I would've done?

Post by Dalu on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:42 am

What would I have done?  Why, as soon as I got inside, I'd grab my trusty bazooka, charge back out the door and blast him.  The meat doesn't taste so good that way, and it's rather hard to find, but it always gets the job done quick and easy. Cheezy Grin

So I was leaving Wal-mart yesterday with a cart full of items I had paid for, when three twelve-year-old security guards rushed up to me and accused me of stealing a candy bar from the register.

Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

Lego ID : Dalu50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zint Fazer on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:23 am

You wanna know what I would've done? I woulda probably forced a chuckle at them and kept walking. That's me EM, MANLY MAN OF MAN 

So I was cleaning my tulips with lens cleaners, when the postman threw a branch at my neighbor...

Zint Fazer
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Lego ID : rezaFtinZ (But backwards)
Humor : I make funny jokes.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:24 pm

Wanna know what I'da done? I'da just kept cleaning mah tulips, because everyone knows the postman's a bad shot, and anyway, if he hit the neighbour, I'm sure the neighbour would live.  My tulips, however, might NOT, if I didn't continue cleaning them. Cheezy Grin

So I received a notice in the mail telling me I was evicted from my 90-room penthouse, and while I was reading this, a pride of lions crawled in through my living room windows.

Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

Lego ID : Dalu50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top