LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

You wanna know what I would've done?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Bone-Appeteet on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:20 pm

OK, so how it works is - you have to reply to the previous poster's fictional (or not - it doesn't matter Razz) scenario in which he describes a situation he was in.
After that, you have to write a scenario for the person who will post after you.

FOR EXAMPLEMENTARY:

VERY FIRST POSTER:

So I was in this taxi, right? And the taxi driver turns around and tells me that he's willing to go so many miles above the speed limit for an extra fee, and the more you give him, he'll go faster.

SECOND POSTER:

You wanna know what I would've done? I would've SMACKED that man's face for not mentioning that sooner and given him $300! Then I would've gotten out at the destination, written down his license plate number, and called the police on him. *SNORT*  pig 

One time, my family took me to Bob Evans for breakfast for my birthday and they all sang "Happy Birthday." It was so embarrassing.

THIRD POSTER:

You wanna know what I would've done? I would've told them, "Umm, I think you have the wrong table." xD

My friend just asked me if I wanted to share some of her french vanilla hot-cocoa when there's only like two sips left...

OK, so if you're the first person, you can post a reply to the above post IF YOU WANT, but you don't have to. You can just post a scenario if you want. GO!!

Bone-Appeteet
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Lego ID : not Bone-Appeteet for sure O_O
Humor : I say a lot of funny things, but I can never remember what they are...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You wanna know what I would've done?

Post by Elliwhi on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:50 pm

NEW SCENARIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

One time, a truck was driving on the wrong side of the road and almost killed me.

^True story.

Elliwhi
Tea Hoarder

Lego ID : Elliwhi1008751
Humor : Don't mind my oxymorons.

View user profile http://universalmln.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:47 pm

afraid

You know what I would have done? Screamed, closed my eyes, and prayed fervently.

Last night the police showed up at my door, looking for an escaped convict from the nearby prison and asking if they could come inside and make sure he wasn't hiding in one of my closets.

Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

Lego ID : Dalu50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliwhi on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:24 am

You know what I would have done? Let them in, and then scare the heck out of them in the dark Very Happy

Yesterday, I went to the restaurant and people started singing HAPPY BURTHDAY to me XD

Elliwhi
Tea Hoarder

Lego ID : Elliwhi1008751
Humor : Don't mind my oxymorons.

View user profile http://universalmln.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alien_Ant2 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:01 am

You know what I would have done? After they where all finished I would have said, "That was really nice, but my birthday's not till next August!"

One time I forgot my poster on the day we where presenting our poster projects in health class.

Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Lego ID : Alien_Ant2
Humor : A storm trooper and a redshirt got into a fight. The stormtrooper missed, but the redshirt died anyways.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:33 pm

Know what i woulda done? i woulda grabed a peace of paper, pencil, earser and colored pencils and made it right there on the spot.

So like, I wrote my writing assignment the day of writing class.

Tater
Over 9000
Over 9000

Location : A secret location that is of the upmost classified and not to be spoken of... EVER. O_O . Or you can be sure you might just get stabbed with a sharp pointy pencil ^_^ . You've been warned.
Lego ID : arwin,arwin1,arwin2
Humor : "Buy the paperback. E-books lack character." ~Shogo Makishima, Psycho-Pass~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaMailman on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:01 pm

You know what i would of done? Get it done sooner. That's a lie xD

So once I was making a post, and I totally forgot what I was going to write about.

NinjaMailman
Elzeep Psychologist

Humor : *Awkward silence*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Legolover-361 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:58 pm

You know what I would've done? -- well, the same thing, but I would've remembered the post two hours later when doing something completely unrelated.

Just the other day, I found a hundred dollars in cash left on the side of the road and turned it in to the police. (Fictional scenario, FYI.)

Legolover-361
Crazy
Crazy

Lego ID : Legolover-361
Humor : There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

View user profile http://somethinglikephilosophy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:58 pm

KNow what I woulda done? I woulda kept it.

So like, we had no copy paper till today...

Tater
Over 9000
Over 9000

Location : A secret location that is of the upmost classified and not to be spoken of... EVER. O_O . Or you can be sure you might just get stabbed with a sharp pointy pencil ^_^ . You've been warned.
Humor : "Buy the paperback. E-books lack character." ~Shogo Makishima, Psycho-Pass~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariklego on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:42 pm

Know what I would've done? I'd have MacGyver-ed Kleenexes and toilet paper for the printer. (Razz)

About a year ago, during a business meeting with other world leaders onboard a Mediterranean cruise liner, I was kidnapped by Somalian pirates and ransomed to the Ukrainian embassy for 40 million euros.

Ariklego
Slightly Weird
Slightly Weird

Lego ID : ariklego
Humor : The majority of fruit species have comparable aerodynamic properties to the genus Musa when hurled or otherwise propelled through a standard earth-like atmosphere. Buzz buzz.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zint Fazer on Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:03 am

You wanna know what I would've done? No?
Aw boo. 

xD

I WOULD'VE given them the money, because pfft what does the money matter, when I could be alive spreading the gospel. Razz 
I could even tell them, really Razz

So yesterday I was shopping when a ferocious little laddie sprung atop a glass stand, demanding that we all shave our heads and count to three, and do the hokey pokey.

Zint Fazer
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Lego ID : rezaFtinZ (But backwards)
Humor : I make funny jokes.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by World's Richest Merchant on Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:08 am

I'd have taken a baseball bat, WHACKED THE LITTLE FREAK OFF THE GLASS STAND, HELD HIM DOWN WITH THE BASEBALL BAT, THEN PROCEEDED TO SHAVE HIS HEAD WITH A RUBBER DUCK BY SOME MESSED UP METHOD, followed by stringing him up like a puppet and making HIM do the hokey pokey.

So I was riding a giant slice of toast through the skies, conquering nation after nation, laughing like a psychopath while doing so, when suddenly the Martians tried to sue me...

||
=LM=
||
||

World's Richest Merchant
TOATUBBY
TOATUBBY

Lego ID : Pikmin0207
Humor : Time is money, but you can always get more of the latter!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zint Fazer on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:00 am

.... wow xD

I would've send buttery-toast drones to drop lethal crumbs upon them, while flying over them. Then I would've continued to conquer the nations!

So while I was wandering through the woods, I found a camp of hobos with impressive technology, eating squirrel meat and nuts.

Zint Fazer
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Lego ID : rezaFtinZ (But backwards)
Humor : I make funny jokes.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:38 pm

YWKWIWD?

Pm'd Supe and bugged him till he responded to me. Razz

So I'm new to this game and not really in the mood to make up a scenario BUT I WILL. Razz

This morning I ran outside in my pajamas holding a giant wooden spoon. Someone asked me if I could spare a dime..

Fluffy
Queen of Bunnies
Queen of Bunnies

Lego ID : Fluffy
Humor : My employer won't pay for my breakfast, therefore I have "no access" to food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomEncounter on Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:50 pm

I would've said, "Sure! In fact, you can have TWO dimes!" Then I would've handed them a duck, hit them in the appendix with the spoon, and run off yelling "Haha! I got you good THAT time!"

Once I was sailing the world and having adventures, and I passed the island inhabited by the Sirens, alluring creaures who sang enchanting songs to passing ships, drawing all men to their deaths upon the sharp, hidden corals. At least, I THINK that was me...

RandomEncounter
This Rank Is Better Than Yours

Lego ID : You can probably guess.
Humor : "Please enjoy the annual Aegis Tower Fireworks, Explosives, and Concussive Blasts display. Remember, do not, at any point, no matter how aggressive the display, declare any point in the display, "The Finale," as Aegis Tower will likely take this as a challenge." --SAYER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy on Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:59 pm

xD

That WAS SO TOTALLY NOT YOU!! Odyssey FREAKS! Razz

You know what I would have done? I would have chucked my copy of that book at a random squirrel then blamed it on hormones. Razz

Once I ordered a pizza and when the delivery guy came, he gave me a bag of socks and asked me to do his laundry. I could see my pizza in the front of his car, half eaten...

Fluffy
Queen of Bunnies
Queen of Bunnies

Lego ID : Fluffy
Humor : My employer won't pay for my breakfast, therefore I have "no access" to food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomEncounter on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:06 pm

yeah, book-throwing anger-flares is definitely hormones. Oo

I would have tied and gagged him with the socks, and held him for a ransom to be paid in pizza. I probably would also have hit him with a pool noodle at least four times.

One time my dad tried to use a chainsaw, pinched it, got a new chainsaw, and got THAT stuck too, trying to get the first one out.

RandomEncounter

Humor : "Please enjoy the annual Aegis Tower Fireworks, Explosives, and Concussive Blasts display. Remember, do not, at any point, no matter how aggressive the display, declare any point in the display, "The Finale," as Aegis Tower will likely take this as a challenge." --SAYER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariklego on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:55 pm

You wanna know what I would've done? I would've gone to the local group of lumberjacks and forced them to fix the situation while holding them at gunpoint (err, chainsaw-point Razz).

So, a couple weeks ago, I was driving to the store for groceries, when suddenly a CIA-operated armored car came up alongside me and tried to ram me off the road into a ditch full of water and crocodiles...

Ariklego
Slightly Weird
Slightly Weird

Lego ID : ariklego
Humor : The majority of fruit species have comparable aerodynamic properties to the genus Musa when hurled or otherwise propelled through a standard earth-like atmosphere. Buzz buzz.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by World's Richest Merchant on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:27 pm

I'd have whipped out a rocket launcher from seemingly nowhere, blasted the armored car off the road, then did some kind of epic ninja air-kick-thing on the bottom of it to hurl IT into the water full of crocodiles, then laughed like an idiot before I left to admire my awesomeness.

So some time ago, I was chasing a herd of human-sized cockroaches with a flamethrower, when suddenly a leprechaun told me he'd give me a pot of gold if I left them alone...

||
=LM=
||
||

World's Richest Merchant
TOATUBBY
TOATUBBY

Lego ID : Pikmin0207
Humor : Time is money, but you can always get more of the latter!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:33 pm

KNOW WHAT I WOULDA DONE? D:<
I'da kicked that lil guy and took his gold and still went after the cockroaches anyway!

So like, I'm not allowed to eat the awesome jello today...

Tater
Over 9000
Over 9000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:38 pm

Know what I would have done?  I would have been super sneaky and evil and eaten the entire pot, then gone on to raid all local grocery stories, stealing and eating ALL JELLIES ALONG THE WAY UNTIL I REACHED THE WORLD'S ENDING!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

*ahem*

Anyway. Cheezy Grin

So today I was driving a dump truck down the street and accidentally ran over someone's herd of cattle while texting my hairdresser.

Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dino27 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:56 pm

I would've fired my hairdresser, made hamburgers, and sworn never again to drink Dr. Pepper while driving.

So the other night I went to the ER because my right side was hurting and I had been nauseated for several nights. *True story.*

dino27
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Lego ID : dino272727
Humor : The thing that disturbs me most about LZP is not the fact that we have mutant leanpockets, but that I understand why we have mutant leanpockets

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:14 pm

You wanna know what I would have done?
I would have told the doctors exactly what was wrong, because I happen to know everything there is to know about such things, and then laughed like a maniac when they finally discovered (after zillions of tests) that what I told them was true.

So this morning I woke up tied to the ceiling by my big toes.

Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomEncounter on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:46 pm

You wanna know what I would have done?

No?

Okay.

RandomEncounter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaMailman on Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:17 pm

You wanna know what I woulda done? I'd a added a scenario to my post. :/ 

So I was walkin' home from work tonight, when suddenly, OUT OF NOWHERE this big black grizzly bear comes barreling down the road and chases me all the way home. afraid

NinjaMailman
Elzeep Psychologist

Humor : *Awkward silence*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top