LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

NSA spying on GAMERS...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NSA spying on GAMERS...

Post by Alien_Ant2 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:23 pm

OOOH! PICK ME! MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME! I want to get paid to troll lots of people while vacation in Hawaii and riding around on MRAPS! Razz
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Lego ID : Alien_Ant2
Humor : A storm trooper and a redshirt got into a fight. The stormtrooper missed, but the redshirt died anyways.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Admiral on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:41 pm

And with the government's ability to turn on peoples' webcams, we can make demeaning comments about our victims' physical appearance, combined with random comments about their various other internet activity, which makes for the ULTIMATE TROLL! WOOT! WOOT!
Teh Admiral
Phase 2 Assimilation
Phase 2 Assimilation

Lego ID : mrawesomedude
Humor : How many soldiers does it take to defend Paris? No one knows; it's never been done!

View user profile http://theblaze.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dino27 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Well, with the lack of accountability in our (US) gov... who says we couldn't do a bit of gaming while we troll, as a cover story of course.

And while we're at it, we'll get somebody else from another department to hack the game and give us the best of everything... so that we can infiltrate the most elite criminal gamer organizations of course.
dino27
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Lego ID : dino272727
Humor : The thing that disturbs me most about LZP is not the fact that we have mutant leanpockets, but that I understand why we have mutant leanpockets

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top