LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

The Star Wars Battlefront Club (SWBC)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Star Wars Battlefront Club (SWBC)

Post by Tater on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:06 pm

*Steps over to Kayla and AA and whatches the two*
Hah! Pfft, I'd be getting dead eye, killing spree and tank buster!

But really. I get those medals most out of anything else for me. And sense I'm always clones I can't stand killing clones D:
I love white text Razz 

Kayla: Hehe Razz 
Tater
Over 9000
Over 9000

Location : A secret location that is of the upmost classified and not to be spoken of... EVER. O_O . Or you can be sure you might just get stabbed with a sharp pointy pencil ^_^ . You've been warned.
Lego ID : arwin,arwin1,arwin2
Humor : "Buy the paperback. E-books lack character." ~Shogo Makishima, Psycho-Pass~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dino27 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:04 pm

And I'll hopefully remember the controls. Razz
dino27
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Lego ID : dino272727
Humor : The thing that disturbs me most about LZP is not the fact that we have mutant leanpockets, but that I understand why we have mutant leanpockets

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dino27 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:53 pm

I got SWBF (I) and II for PC... let's get this party started! Razz
dino27
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Humor : The thing that disturbs me most about LZP is not the fact that we have mutant leanpockets, but that I understand why we have mutant leanpockets

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Kojan on Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:38 pm

We need to set up a server at some point... Just LZP people. Razz
Admiral Kojan
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Lego ID : AndrewJC248 | Kojan Riktan
Humor : The Deviants may have their PsiTech, true, but we have Novalith cannons.

View user profile http://www.sinsofasolarempire.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dino27 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:49 pm

Well... why don't we? Razz
dino27
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:49 pm

*smacks self in the head*

Scare and I have CHristmas money! I'VE GOT TO REMIND HIM ABOUT THE PC SW BF GAMES!!!!!!
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

Location : Down that dirt road you always drive by, one mile out, second house on the left.
Lego ID : Dalu50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dino27 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:52 pm

They can be had (new) on Amazon for around 10 bucks each. Smile That's where I got them. Just be sure the seller has around 98%+ positive feedback.
dino27
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alien_Ant2 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:56 pm

Well if I had a PC to play it on....these ones here are slow, old, and don't run Windows. Razz
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Lego ID : Alien_Ant2
Humor : A storm trooper and a redshirt got into a fight. The stormtrooper missed, but the redshirt died anyways.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinky the Skunk on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:38 pm

@ AA: What do they run? Mac OS?

We used to have Battlefront 1 for the PC... Then the install cd messed up, and when we got a new computer, we couldn't run it anymore. I dunno, I think we sold the busted cd in a yard sale or something. Razz Talk about a let down for the buyer...

But we have a *cough* pirated version of Battlefront II, and I play it all the time with my brother. I obliterate him in every battle, but it's still a lot of fun. You can't actually play over the internet with it, but it works over LAN. 

Ours has been modded for so long, that I honestly don't remember what it's like UNmodded... was Mustafar an original map? I think it was. That's my favorite map.
Stinky the Skunk
Phase 1 Assimilation
Phase 1 Assimilation

Lego ID : You seriously haven't figured it out yet...?
Humor : Why did the deer cross the road? Because roadkill. That's why. Clop, clop, KERBLAM!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater on Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Yes, Mustafar is an original map Wink
Tater
Over 9000
Over 9000

Location : A secret location that is of the upmost classified and not to be spoken of... EVER. O_O . Or you can be sure you might just get stabbed with a sharp pointy pencil ^_^ . You've been warned.
Humor : "Buy the paperback. E-books lack character." ~Shogo Makishima, Psycho-Pass~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zint Fazer on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:38 pm

EW Mustafar no D:

My favorite Battlefront II map is.... is.... um. Razz 

Hoth is pretty fun. ^_^
Zint Fazer
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Lego ID : rezaFtinZ (But backwards)
Humor : I make funny jokes.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:24 pm

I like Kamino, and space battles best I think Razz
Tater
Over 9000
Over 9000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dino27 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:33 pm

Hmmm.... Mos Eisley, space battles, Mustafar (I tend to actually win those places.)

I'm really decent at, (but don't really care for, Razz ) Felucia.

I love Tantive IV, Coruscant, and the Death Star.

I like Geonosis, (but preferred the original version... it had gunships! Razz ) Kamino, and Mygeeto.

A really fun, intense battle that I am as likely (okay, more so) to lose than win is Polis Massa.

I wish they would have kept the other maps from SW-BF(I) namely, Tatooine Dune Sea, Naboo Plains, and Bespin Cloud City/Platforms. I could take or leave the Rhen Var and second Yavin maps, though they are pretty fun.
dino27
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinky the Skunk on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:03 pm

Kamino, Mustafar, Tantive IV... and Death Star are my favorite maps, I suppose. I guess when you have trouble remembering your favorite things about a game, is when you should maybe play it again. Razz I should get back into it.
Stinky the Skunk
Phase 1 Assimilation
Phase 1 Assimilation

Humor : Why did the deer cross the road? Because roadkill. That's why. Clop, clop, KERBLAM!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zint Fazer on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:54 pm

Oh yeah Kamino is awesome too! Very Happy 

Tantive IV can get a little crazy, but it was fun. Razz 

OH OH um what's it called..... it's been so long... Razz 
Starts with an M. Razz 

Oh Polis Massa. That one was fun too Very Happy
Zint Fazer
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Lego ID : rezaFtinZ (But backwards)
Humor : I make funny jokes.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Kojan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:30 pm

For those of you that want to purchase BF2, you can do so on Steam. It's only $10, and you will have a copy of the game forever, since the purchase is linked to your online account. You can redownload it for as long as you want and never have to worry about a CD being scratched, broken, or lost.

I know this sounds like a sales-pitch but, seriously, Steam is amazing. It also makes things much easier for online multiplayer.
Admiral Kojan
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Lego ID : AndrewJC248 | Kojan Riktan
Humor : The Deviants may have their PsiTech, true, but we have Novalith cannons.

View user profile http://www.sinsofasolarempire.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater on Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:20 pm

This is from JJS:

And well, in short... I know how. (Only for PC) It's the program my brother and I use to play some games mutliplayered when the official server for them isn't around anymore. The program is called GameRanger, (They do require you to make an account) and you can get a free version of it. (Which is what I use. It has ads, but that just means you often need to wait thirty seconds before starting the game, and there's banners. I haven't seen any horrible ads in it, if that's a concern. Though, I haven't exactly paid much attention to the banner ads, but I haven't noticed anything.) I'm not precisely sure just how many players can go at a time for Battlefront in that, but at least eight. Possibly more. Battlefront isn't installed on that computer (the hard drive died, and we haven't fixed it yet) so I can't check for sure.

And btw, he'd like to join us if we get up and runnin, if no one has any problems with it.
Tater
Over 9000
Over 9000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dino27 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:40 pm

Any other old players who sold SWBF/played on console, but not on PC who are now switching over TO PC? (Glares at Leg Razz )Want to earn your rewards quickly? Would being literally invincible and having unlimited ammo help? Razz Of course it would. Razz Well, in single player instant action.. you can...

"Head to the Instant Action menu and hold your mouse’s cursor above the Battlefront logo at the bottom corner. A place for you to insert the text below on the left should appear, (you might have to just try typing) which will allow what’s on the right to occur.

• 456123 - Campaign Selection
  • agoodblasteratyourside - Infinite Ammunition
  • mostimpressive - Invincibility
  • usetheforceluke - Removes HUD"

I have personally used infinite ammo and health... and have found them to be incredibly useful. And, no, you can't use them in multiplayer (that I know of, which is really only fair)

So get out there and earn all those awards quickly. Wink

Last edited by ACT-58 (dino27) on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
dino27
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:46 pm

Wow... I wish I knew that earlier Razz
Tater
Over 9000
Over 9000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinky the Skunk on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:19 pm

@ Dino: is that for SWBF I or II? Because I've used the Remove Hud one on SWBF II, but I didn't remember how to do it.
Stinky the Skunk
Phase 1 Assimilation
Phase 1 Assimilation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Em on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:49 pm

You can do all those in PC too, but it's harder to get at. xD

Resident CanuckMadman

Location : I still remember all the glittering lights on Corsucant. Very pretty. Can we go back there, master?
Lego ID : HK-47
Humor : Commentary: I mean... nice human, goo-oood human...

View user profile http://Eurobricks, LEGO, Brickset... so on, so forth...

Back to top Go down

Post by dino27 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:48 pm

Zyph: Agreed, they can be done on PS2 (or so I hear) too, but require different, more confusing methods to access... But.. at least I know NOW. Razz  

Ender: Those are for SWBF II on PC, but there are likely similar tricks for the same game on other systems. I would be happy to research said tricks on said systems if anyone likes. I don't know anything about SWBF (I) cheats, but again, I would be happy to look into it. Smile 

Leg: I don't think you mean PC... because those instructions ARE for PC. Razz 

To show just how awesome this discovery is... or perhaps how pathetic it is that I spent MONTHS earning the same things in PS2 without the cheats... Razz (I did go on to score more than the minimum amounts, but it still took months to GET to the minimum) 

After having played last evening and all of today... I am now Legendary (minimum of 64 medals) in Endurance, Guardian, War Hero, Frenzy, and Gunslinger. (AKA, I get increased stamina, decreased damage from enemy attacks, increased damage from my own attacks, award rifle, and precision pistol, automatically. *Only time will tell if you can use them in multiplayer, but you can in split screen on PS2, so I would ASSUME that you could... I hope* In a matter of perhaps twelve HOURS, I did what took me two-four MONTHS to accomplish without the cheat codes. And because I only spent a couple days being invincible... I will hopefully not have learned any bad habits, like standing on grenades thrown at me, or neglecting to take cover. Razz 

For those who want to know what I found to work best to earn Legendary in the above awards in SWBF II PC:
Spoiler:

Set Up
1 Go to the instant action menu.
2 Type the cheat codes " mostimpressive " (invulnerability) and " agoodblasteratyourside " (unlimited ammo, including grenades and other specialty ammo) in the box above the battlefront logo.
3 Configure the general options tab to have 32 normal difficulty AI per team. (gives you more enemies to shoot at)
4 Turn Heroes off in the hero tab. (keeps distractions minimal)
5 Set reinforcements to 500(%) in the conquest tab. (gives you lots of enemies to shoot at) and be sure the timer is off.
6 Back in the main instant action menu, select Coruscant conquest galactic civil war. (GCW doesn't have destroyer droids, which take a long time to take the shields down on. And the super battle droid doesn't have a standard pistol, so you can't earn gunslinger with that character)  

Earning The Medals
7 Launch the battle.
8 Play as the main infantry unit for either rebels or empire.
9 Use your rifle to take out 12 (at first, 9 once you reach elite ranking in the medal) enemies to earn Frenzy. After you do this 4 times in your career, you will earn use of the award rifle each time earn Frenzy.
9.5 Earn Endurance by killing AI enemies with whichever weapon you are currently using. It takes 4 times for the award to take effect.
10 Switch to your pistol and take out 6 (4 once you reach elite medal rank) enemies with it. You will earn Gunslinger. After doing this 4 times in your career, you will be able to receive the precession pistol each time you earn Gunslinger.
11 Kill AI enemies to earn the points needed for Guardian. It takes 4 times for the award to take effect.
12 Earn War Hero by taking out AI enemies. It takes 4 times to take effect.
13 After you earn the last award in this series, count slowly to 35; then pause the game and "Respawn." (If you don't wait 30 seconds from when you earn the award, you still have it and can't earn it again)

Now repeat steps 8-13... over and over and over and over again. If you don't kill/capture more than you need, you should be able to EASILY get 5 sets of awards in a single battle, with 8 sets quite possible. At this rate, it will take you 8 repetitions of this battle to earn Legendary in Endurance, Guardian, War Hero, Frenzy, and Gunslinger. (In actual practice, it is likely that you will mistakenly move on before having completed all awards in a cycle, so be sure to check your career progress to be certain that you are completing all that you think you are... I have been there and done that. Razz )  

Once you have earned Legendary in all of the above, you will permanently* get the rewards for each of the listed medal types every time you spawn.
*As long as you save/your computer is in good working order/your disc is in good working order/possibly only in single player.. I have yet to determine if we can even use award items in online multiplayer.* End of legal gibberish/fine print. Razz 

My next Battlefront enhancing plans... hook up my laptop to my desktop monitor... (it's big) get a USB console style controller... it's a good thing I had invincibility turned on, because I can't move my hands to enough places at once on the keyboard to roll and do other important things quickly enough to avoid being Thermal Detonated. Anybody know of good, cheap (money-wise Razz ) USB console style controllers? Razz
dino27
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Em on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:57 pm

Your post seemed to specifically exclude PC players. xD

Resident CanuckMadman

Location : I still remember all the glittering lights on Corsucant. Very pretty. Can we go back there, master?
Lego ID : HK-47
Humor : Commentary: I mean... nice human, goo-oood human...

View user profile http://Eurobricks, LEGO, Brickset... so on, so forth...

Back to top Go down

Post by dino27 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:00 pm

Hmmm the wording DOES rather appear as such... I MEANT.... story of my life.. Razz Meant that for other console players like myself switching over to PC, that there is an easier way to earn award gear. Razz .... ah... Dino has creating misunderstanding again. Razz\

Previous post is now (humorously) edited to correct any further misunderstanding derived from my poor wording of my SWBF cheat code message. Razz
dino27
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top