LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

Gallery of Pie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gallery of Pie

Post by Captain Pie on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Well, I mostly sketch manga style people, and whatnot. So, here they are!

Spoiler:
This was Azusa, from K-On! She's awesome. :3

Spoiler:
This dude is Masamune, from Soul Eater. He's pretty cool. Em should know who he is. Razz

Spoiler:
This is Okami, a wolf from this one...game. XD I forgot, but I drew this when I was interested in the style. However, all I had was a pencil, so mimicking the Japanese calligraphy was rather difficult. Razz

Spoiler:
This is one of my best, although, this picture doesn't really do it justice. D: Anyways, this is Klein from Sword Art Online (an anime/manga). 

Spoiler:
Tomoyo, from Clannad. :3 She is possibly one of my favorite characters, she's pretty cool.

Spoiler:
This is Death the Kid, another character from the same anime as Masamune. This drawing shows him when he went sort-of mad in the manga, but then recovered. He's another cool character. Razz

Spoiler:
GaSpUh! Its a Dwarf! :3 I'm particularly proud of this picture, because, for the most part, I drew this dwarf from my imagination. He's kind of like my sig-fig of Dwarves, but not in lego form. Razz I forgot his name...Thorinor? Dorinor? I forgot. XD

Well, I might upload another batch soon. I hope ya'll like them! Also, I apologize if some of them are blurry, I used a camera to capture them. DX

Please comment! Smile
Captain Pie
Anime Elf

Lego ID : MinifigDesigner
Humor : Two doses of insanity a day, keeps the psychiatrist away...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gallery of Pie

Post by Tater on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:47 pm

WOW! MD! THESE ARE AMAZING!!! I espeialy love the wolf, and the dude and then the girl right after it! Dang you're really good!

Dwarf one is pretty cool to! But if I may point out from one artist to another, his arms seem to be a tad short. But other then that, it looks epic! EM, MANLY MAN OF MAN
Tater
Over 9000
Over 9000

Location : A secret location that is of the upmost classified and not to be spoken of... EVER. O_O . Or you can be sure you might just get stabbed with a sharp pointy pencil ^_^ . You've been warned.
Lego ID : arwin,arwin1,arwin2
Humor : "Buy the paperback. E-books lack character." ~Shogo Makishima, Psycho-Pass~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Pie on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:53 am

Thanks Arwin! Smile

lol, yeah I kinda noticed too late how short his arms looked. XD
Captain Pie
Anime Elf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Klein, Tomoyo, and Death the Kid are pretty cool. Those are my favorite drawings. The rest are pretty cool too. I would recommend doing some shading and such, but other than that it's noice. 
Fire
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Pie on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:06 pm

MMMMM its been a while. In that time, I've transitioned my art style, and now, I mostly draw semi-realism instead of anime.

Anyways, here's what I've been up to (I know how to use a scanner now, yay! Razz):

Spoiler:

Its Thranduil and little Legolas. :3

BTW, "Ada" means "dad" or "father" in Elvish (most likely Sindarin).
Captain Pie
Anime Elf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Wow, I just saw all of your art!

My favourites are Klein, Azusa, the wolf, and your Dwarf--nice touch adding the Dwarf runes, btw!

Great job on Thranduil! He actually looks like him!  Legolas's head and body are rather out of proportion to one another, as well as his mouth; but I like how you drew his braid. Very Happy
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

Location : In a classroom with other brain-fried med students...
Lego ID : Dalu50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top