LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR 1 and 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR 1 and 2)

Post by Julias Caeser on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:26 am

Here we go, a topic to discuss KOTOR 1 and 2.

I have recently completed both games, and I have to say, greatly enjoyed both of them. They both are probably now in my top 10 games.

Although, I have to say, KOTOR 2 was somewhat disappointing to me. It was an amazing game, so many options, great interaction between characters, the ability to train just about any of the human members of your party, a very intriguing plot, it had everything set up to be an almost perfect game.

But ARGH, due to them having to rush the game, there were still quite a few story lines that were not tied up, there were a bunch of glitches, and just an incomplete setting. and this was WITH the Restored content mod. I'd hate to see how it was without it.

It just sorta saddens me that it had so much potential, and the gameplay was so fun throughout the majority of the game, but the ending.... well, there was no ending!

But enough of that rant. I greatly enjoyed both games, and still hope that they mange to bring us a KOTOR 3 (Which they are actually thinking about saying that TOR is not canon, and to begin work on KOTOR 3).

So what are/were your thoughts on KOTOR 1 and 2?
Julias Caeser
Banned
Banned

Lego ID : captainBrickmaster
Humor : Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top