LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

Interesting Minecraft Expirament

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interesting Minecraft Expirament

Post by Aokpisz on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Note: This article has a rather bad word in it. Please do not click the link if you do not want to see the bad word.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1212125-closed-map-experiment/
Insane.
Aokpisz
Crazy
Crazy

Lego ID : Aokpisz
Humor : Okay. Honestly. I have no humor. None. Nada. Big Fat Goose Egg. And by reading this, you are scummbing to reverse psychology.

View user profile http://legomessageboards.wikia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Interesting Minecraft Expirament

Post by Alien_Ant2 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:19 pm

It does prove a point, to a point. It relates it to the human condition and the enviornment. (I knew from the start it would Razz ), and basically says that like that MC world, the earth's resources are limited.

The earth's resources are reknewable, matter is not created or lost, except for a tiny tiny amount in nuclear explosions (if you wanted to get rid of a sizeable portion of matter realative to the earth you would either blow the whole solar system up (and then some...alot of some) or you would release it so slowly that we would have terraformed other worlds loooooong before then.) Sand went out in that game, sand is remade, such as waves mounding on the shore, and later turned into sedimentary rock, to be broken back up into sand (it's more complicated than taht, but same idea). The atom's themselves are never lost, though they may mack different mollecules and go into different products trillions of times in nature and in production. In that MineCraft world, things could be destroyed for forever, like glass, or anything in lava. On earth, there are still shards, molten rock, and what-have you. The earth is renewable, naturally, through the widsom and grace and power of God.

Now, is it possible to destroy the earth beyond repair? Yes, we coudl all send out every nuke we had to cover the earth tommarow, but if we sent one every hundred years or so, we'ld be fine. In strip-mining and logging and other such slower forms of destruction (compared to a nuke) will not have a lsting impression on the earth. Now, it's possible to take out every single tree in fifty years given today's modern industry and technology, but it'd take a heck of a project that very few people would want to undertake, which means no man-power for the job.

Plus, In the Bible it says Jesus will reign over the earth for a thousand years and there will be peace. God already has a plan for the end of the world, so he won't let it disappear due to our devices.

We can still cover over those nasty trash dumps with dirt to make golf-courses though, though I'ld rather make a forest for hunting. Razz

In summary: Can we destroy the earth? Yes, but not on the scale that the guy in that article is trying to say, baring nukes. (Cuase everyone knows, nukes are just cheating. Razz )

Last edited by Alien_Ant2 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not gold-course, golf course....though a gold course would be nice too :P)
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Lego ID : Alien_Ant2
Humor : A storm trooper and a redshirt got into a fight. The stormtrooper missed, but the redshirt died anyways.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Em on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:16 pm

Interesting stuff.

Resident CanuckMadman

Location : I still remember all the glittering lights on Corsucant. Very pretty. Can we go back there, master?
Lego ID : HK-47
Humor : Commentary: I mean... nice human, goo-oood human...

View user profile http://Eurobricks, LEGO, Brickset... so on, so forth...

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamTae on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:29 am

Very, very interesting…I'm gonna ponder this for a bit…
TeamTae
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top