LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

Superdude's MOCs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Superdude's MOCs

Post by RandomEncounter on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:22 am

My siblings challenged my Lego medieval army... *snicker* They joined all their forces and built a huge castle with all their men.

I did what I had to do.

This was their fortress, combined to defeat me.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This was me:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Any questions?

I like Cookies.
RandomEncounter
This Rank Is Better Than Yours

Lego ID : You can probably guess.
Humor : "Please enjoy the annual Aegis Tower Fireworks, Explosives, and Concussive Blasts display. Remember, do not, at any point, no matter how aggressive the display, declare any point in the display, "The Finale," as Aegis Tower will likely take this as a challenge." --SAYER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Superdude's MOCs

Post by green on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:37 am

That fort is huge! Razz How long did it take to do all that?

green
Slightly Weird
Slightly Weird

Lego ID : thats personal info no

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomEncounter on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:56 am

The fortress is my siblings', they took about 3 days to build it. The huge seige engine (which is more impressive in RL) took me about a week. Its battering ram can smash through the wall of the Kingdom's castle in three strokes, and the doors of the Viking Fortress is just 7.
RandomEncounter

Humor : "Please enjoy the annual Aegis Tower Fireworks, Explosives, and Concussive Blasts display. Remember, do not, at any point, no matter how aggressive the display, declare any point in the display, "The Finale," as Aegis Tower will likely take this as a challenge." --SAYER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dino27 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:41 pm

THAT'S A BATTERING RAM!?!??!?!? I thought it was a small castle tower!!! Razz IMPRESSIVE! Though I think you'd need a larger army to defeat the defenders of a strong fortress... unless you just sit and wait... Razz Of course... having a dragon on your side is most helpful... Of course... having two giant Star Wars characters on their side might help them a LITTLE bit. Razz Of course.. I see a few other highly advanced weapons on your side... Hmmmm.... This would be a close one Razz
dino27
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Lego ID : dino272727
Humor : The thing that disturbs me most about LZP is not the fact that we have mutant leanpockets, but that I understand why we have mutant leanpockets

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomEncounter on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:06 pm

No, Dino, those are wall stickers. They aren't actually warriors. Razz

Yesh, the thing hanging on the end of the chains in the second pic of my army is the battering ram Razz The little walled-in bit with the pirates is actually the boarding system, it works like a crane and extends to great distances with the pirates, my shock troopers, on it. In the back of the tower are my archers, who send volleys to clear the walls in front of the boarding platform. The guys in front with flintlock rifles and longbows are my 'snipers', they have the more powerful weapons to take out key targets from high up. In the tower itself are all my skeletons, orcs, mummies, etc.

The cannon is exactly the same as a normal cannon, just... bigger. Massive. It can blow a hole right through a castle wall from well nigh the horizon. The siblings refused to trade me pieces for a smaller one, so I went ahead and built that. Razz

The siege tower is pushed by the Dragon, while the cannon is pushed and loaded by the cave troll. You'll notice that huge steel ball- remember the explosives Saruman developed to take out the deeping wall? Yeah. That's a bigger one. The enemy castle has a double drawbridge, and between the drawbridges are double portcullises. The goal was to let my troops get past two of them, trap them in, and rain arrows. So my plan is to let one troop fall in their trap- the one with the Medieval MOAB. Kblewy.

Of course I also have the catapult off the Viking Fortress, plus two smaller catapults and a small cannon.

You can't see it in the picture very well, but I have a sizable cavalry of some 10 horses (which IS sizable for battles of our scale Razz )

My shock troopers outnumber his main force.

Close one? Razz
RandomEncounter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aokpisz on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:26 pm

You need to play Brikwars with that. Razz
Aokpisz
Crazy
Crazy

Lego ID : Aokpisz
Humor : Okay. Honestly. I have no humor. None. Nada. Big Fat Goose Egg. And by reading this, you are scummbing to reverse psychology.

View user profile http://legomessageboards.wikia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dino27 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:53 pm

I don't think they stand much of a chance... unless they've got more going for them than a fortress... Razz
dino27
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Humor : The thing that disturbs me most about LZP is not the fact that we have mutant leanpockets, but that I understand why we have mutant leanpockets

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomEncounter on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:41 am

Dino- Nope. That's about all they have. And although the fortress is pretty impressive, the battering ram can knock down all its gates and walls, and the boarding platform can extend over the walls to the ground on the other side Razz Plus, there's the fact that I have a cannon that can blow a hole through one side and out the other...
RandomEncounter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aokpisz on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:39 pm

xD
Add catapaults and guys with medival poop throwers. Razz
Aokpisz
Crazy
Crazy

Humor : Okay. Honestly. I have no humor. None. Nada. Big Fat Goose Egg. And by reading this, you are scummbing to reverse psychology.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:53 pm

*Covets your SW posters on the wall, your amazing castle sets, and your closet doors* Razz LOL

Love it! The battle must have been EPIC!

Here's my question: WHO WON?? Razz
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

Location : Down that dirt road you always drive by, one mile out, second house on the left.
Lego ID : Dalu50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dino27 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:15 pm

Dalu isn't it obvious? Razz The guys with the giant siege engine, the dragon, and the mega cannon Razz
dino27
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomEncounter on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Well, they all dropped out when they saw my army arrayed. Razz

I WIN BY DEFAULT! MY FAVORITE WAY TO WIN! Very Happy
RandomEncounter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Labby on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:10 pm

LOL. I like your viking army and the battering ram! That up-close shot of the vikings

makes them look fierce. Like this Well maybe not. Maybe like this and and and . Thats better.
Like they say, if your gonna do something then its worth OVER DOING IT!

L
Labby
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Location : Lurking deep in the archives of LZP and finding where Tak hid his tea kettle.
Lego ID : Brick-rat2
Humor : Hobby #3 Going through the staff's desks after they leave. :twisted:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:15 pm

Supe,
LOL, yeah, no one gets hurt. "WE SURRENDER!" is the best two words in the world. Razz
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

Location : Down that dirt road you always drive by, one mile out, second house on the left.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomEncounter on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:16 pm

Dalu- I just took it all apart to build something else Razz
RandomEncounter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Denique Interrimo on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:17 pm

That's a lot of minifigs, it dwarfs my force of 15 vikings =P
I really should buy some more castle figs.

Nice fort BTW.
Denique Interrimo
Phase 2 Assimilation
Phase 2 Assimilation

Lego ID : n1343
Humor : None that I know of =P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aokpisz on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:23 pm

I have one viking hat. Razz
Aokpisz
Crazy
Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Don't forget to post what you build! Very Happy
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top