LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

Scarecrow's Bridge Crew

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scarecrow's Bridge Crew

Post by Lone-Star on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Inasmuch as others have posted information about their own personal crews, I have decided that it would be fitting for me to do the same. So, without further ado, I present the information on my personal bridge crew, starting with, of course, myself Razz

[img][/img]
Name: Gresh Turson
Nickname(s): Scarecrow, Scare, Cold-Steel Turson
Species: Human
Height: 5' 11''
Weight: 175 lbs.
PCG Faction: Space Defense Fleet
Character Information: Commander Turson (more commonly known among PCG officers as "Scare" or "Scarecrow") is a Councilor's Aid and a graduate from the PCG Officer's Academy. He was formerly an Ensign in Starfleet, but looked with disgust on some of the twisted policies and lack of action within the Federation. So it was no surprise that when Captain Johnnyred and his merry men left Starfleet and formed the Phoenix Command Group, Turson was one of the first people to follow them. Turson became fast friends with many officers in the PCG, but he was especially fond of Lieutenant-Commander Dino and Lieutenant-Commander Gandy. These three went on to form a firm friendship, calling themselves "The Three Musketeers." They shared similar building styles and interests, and it was rare (if not nonexistent) that either one of them was higher in rank than the others. When the main Council Members went MIA during the Operation Omega crisis on into the C0MY incident, these three friends were promoted to Captain and given positions within the Council. However, after the PCG went through its season of trial and gradually rose from the ashes to new glory, Turson felt that the rank of Captain did not suit him. He had come to love the rank of Commander and eventually gained Johnnyred's approval to be "demoted" to the rank of Commander and given a position as a Councilor's Aid. Commander "Scarecrow" now spends most of his time in his flagship, the PCG Patriarch. As a person, Turson alters in his personality between flightiness and tranquility, one moment being laid-back and understanding and the other being nervous and irritable. He is known for leaning too heavily on regulations and has been corrected a number of times by the Council on this issue. He has the general respect and admiration of all who serve with or under him, but he is often mocked in private by those PCG members who have been used to a less-regulated ship system (hence the nickname "Cold-Steel Turson").

[img][/img]
Name: Vaulk Krelnon
Nickname(s): none
Species: Vulcan
Height: 6' 3''
Weight: 185 lbs.
Character Information: Lt.-Cm. Krelnon is Commander Turson's right-hand man. He was originally an enlisted man in Starfleet who served under Turson, but when Turson left he too followed suit and became a member of the PCG. He graduated from the Officer's Academy with the rank of Ensign but was promoted to Lt.-Cm. after saving the lives of many crewmen aboard the USS Behemoth before it was destroyed by the Spectre Forces in the Operation Omega incident. Since then, Krelnon has served under Turson on the PCG Patriarch. Commander Turson admires Krelnon for his resourcefulness, Vulcan logic, and friendship. Krelnon is second-in-command over the Patriarch and has served as Acting-Kommandant in the rare cases in which Turson is absent. Krelnon is often present in the heated card matches between Turson, Gandy, and Dino that are often held on the famed USS Empress. As a person, Krelnon is everything one would expect from a Vulcan, with one catch: he has a religious bent. His friendship with Commander Turson has proved beneficial in that he has adopted Christianity and continually seeks to understand the Word of God (something a bit difficult for an unfeeling being to do). This trait makes Krelnon more sympathetic towards human emotions, but he himself does not experience them.

[img][/img]
Name: Brandon Schust
Nickname(s): Brando, Shooter
Species: Human
Height: 5' 8''
Weight: 160 lbs.
Character Information: Lieutenant Brandon Schust is considered Third-in-Command over Commander Scarecrow's fleet. Unlike most of the rest of Turson's personal crew, Schust is the only officer not to have served under Starfleet before joining the PCG. This makes him less experienced and more prone to rash decisions. Known for his incessant love of war-games, he has proven himself to be a gallant fighter and a capable leader under most conditions. Schust's main weakness as an officer is his impatience: it is impossible for him to endure most tactics that involve waiting on the enemy or stalling movements. Thus Scare has made certain that Schust only be given control of the Patriarch in situations of dire need (i.e. when Scare or Vaulk are incapacitated in some way). But "Shooter" is also known for his understanding nature, and though he often mutters about how much his potential is being overlooked, inside he bears this yoke quite well.

Last edited by Commander Turson on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 8 times in total
Lone-Star
Chicken Lord, 1st Class

Lego ID : scarecrow535
Humor : Lemme ask you just one question: I THINK YOU'RE LYING!!! --A Bad Lawyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scarecrow's Bridge Crew

Post by Alien_Ant2 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Cool, I like the bio. But...you're only 18? Shouldn't it be more like 29ish or more by now? Razz Anywho, be on the look out for my PPT Five-man Fireteam post, as that's the closest to a brdige crew I'll get right now. Razz
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Lego ID : Alien_Ant2
Humor : A storm trooper and a redshirt got into a fight. The stormtrooper missed, but the redshirt died anyways.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dino27 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:18 pm

NIIIIICE character bio Scare! Though we'd probably be a bit older in this than in real life (especially to have made it to Ensign in in Star Fleet, and then to go through the PCG academy, and then risen to council Razz But hey, I like the realistic style of character info. (reads AA's comment) HA HA HA!!! We both said the same thing without planning to... Razz

Anyways, I like the idea of self demoting to Commander... I might do the same myself as I prefer a "second in command" kind of role, I don't really care for the responsibility of command for a "fun" thing to do. Then again, since the council will have less of a role these days (AKA, the group will be *I hope* more self running with the council being the problem solvers and not all around commanders) I might stay as council (if the rest of the council doesn't want to demote me for having gone inactive for a year when I had time Razz )

On a side note, I always thought you had dark brown hair. Is the new hair color the more accurate version? Or is it just for a change of pace in character?
dino27
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Lego ID : dino272727
Humor : The thing that disturbs me most about LZP is not the fact that we have mutant leanpockets, but that I understand why we have mutant leanpockets

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone-Star on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:23 pm

Thanks, guys! Glad you like it! LOL, I guess since you're both mentioning my age, I ought to age myself about ten years. ROFL! In the meantime I will be on the lookout for your Five-man Team, Ant.

God bless!
Lone-Star
Chicken Lord, 1st Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dino27 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:33 pm

I think I see a couple new characters! Very Happy Very impressive, though for some reason, they all look too light a yellow, maybe it's just my screen. I don't know. Anyways, well thought-out characters Scare, I'm looking forward to seeing more of them.

Norvock might get along well with Vaulk as they are both Vulcans... Wink
dino27
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Humor : The thing that disturbs me most about LZP is not the fact that we have mutant leanpockets, but that I understand why we have mutant leanpockets

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone-Star on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:47 pm

@Dino:

Glad you like them! Yeah, I think I picked too light a shade of yellow when I was building them...I don't think it's your screen Razz The original yellow looked too bright to me, but this yellow looks a bit too pale. Too bad there's not an intermediate! LOL.

Probably won't be posting anything on here for awhile as I am trying to catch up with the Sojourner and documenting your glorious career Very Happy
Lone-Star
Chicken Lord, 1st Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dino27 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:00 am

LOL Well, maybe your crew should spend some more time getting a tan and less time on the bridge? Razz

I enjoy reading Sojourner so much that temporarily slowing other work for it's return is worth it. Thanks for doing that Scare.
dino27
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top