LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

Supreme Admiral Awesomedude's Bridge Crew (MSI)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supreme Admiral Awesomedude's Bridge Crew (MSI)

Post by Teh Admiral on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Here's the bridge crew of the Helm Hammerhand, my flagship!

Name: Awesomedude
Faction: MSI
Bio:

Awesomedude was born in a dead-end town on a dead-end world in a dead-end sector of the galaxy. At the age of five, he was found to be quite profficient in the ways of tactical thinking and manipulation. By seven, he had united his and two other neighborhoods under his own banner. He then lead them in a glorious conqest through the county.

When Awesomedude was 10, his planet found itself in the dire position of being in the way of a Borg excursion. The Borg invaded, and, despite valient efforts on the part of Awesomedude's militia, conquered the planet and moved on.

Awesomedude, who had survived but been orphaned by this chain of events, was soon after found by a troop of Mandalorian mercenaries who had been hired to take back the planet. He was soon adopted by the troop's commander, Pirur.

Pirur raised Awesomedude as a Mandalorian, but Awesomedude, despite his respect and great liking of his new people, wanted more. He set off when he turned eighteen, after attaining various degrees in Starship Engineering, Hyperspace Mechanics, Quantum Physics, and Lazer Skool, to build his own empire. The MSI eventually resulted.

Awesomedude can quite easily be described as 'paranoid'. He really trusts very few people. He enjoys being alone, dim light, and indoors. His favorite thing to do is manipulate: he loves intricate plots and overcomplicated schemes almost as much as he likes his Mandalorian armor, which he where constantly and rarely removes the helmet of.

Accessories/Other: Awesomedude is always wearing beskar'gam (Mandalorian armor), which is equipped with all the gadgets: flamethrower, rocket launcher, jetpack, etc. He can operate his entire suit and parts of his ship from the HUD inside his helmet. Awesomedude also carriers around a custum carbine repeater blaster and beskad.

Name: Pirur
Bio:

Pirur is, as previously mentioned, the commander of a troop of Mandalorians. Also mentioned, he adopted Awesomedude and raised him in the traditional Mandalorian manner.

Recently, Awesomedude 'hired' Pirur and his troop to be his personal bodyguards. Pirur he gave the rank of Captain. Pirur is in charge of the
Helm Hammerhand when Awesomedude's not around. In addition, he is Awesomedude's tactical advisor and companion.

Pirur is a very loving father. However, he can be as stern as he is loving, and can muun'bajir in any form of combat.

Accessories/other: In addition to beskar'gam, Pirur carries around a lightsaber of unknown origin, and knows how to use it.

Name: Amur
Bio:

Amur is Awesomedude's brother. He is part of his father's troop, and is an extremely good shot with any weapon. Awesomedude, seeing potential in both his marksmanship and his company, made him the chief gunning officer on the Helm Hammerhand.

Awesomedude and Amur have always been accomplices in some prank or scheme, ranging from buckets of water perched on doors to annihilating enemy positions. They also enjoy sparing with beskads.

Accessories/other: Amur has a similar blaster to Awesomedude, as well as a beskad and beskar'gam.

Name: Ross Blastheimer
Bio:

Ross Blastheimer a a towering, hulking, stoic figure who is completely devoted to keeping the Helm Hammerhand safe from all intruders. He enjoys new and interesting weapons of every sort, oversized armor infused with new and interesting weapons of every sort, and bigger weapons equipped with new and intersting, but smaller, weapons of every sort.

He's a brilliant shot, but prefers to use high-tech scopes and HUD displays for all his targeting needs. He has been known to reduce captured commandos to singing birds with a single icy glare (though some suspect that the fact that he tends to aim gigantic flamethrowers and ridiculously oversized rotary cannons wherever he looks may contribute some to this).

Name: Victor Zapperson
Bio:

Victor Zapperson started his flying careers at a very young age: he often competed in illegal street races in a custom-built speeder than he had named Sherry. Whenever the street races were discovered and shut down by the local security forces, Victor would find even more fun in outrunning the cops.

At the age of 16, two years before the legal age, Victor joined the MSI military. He was quickly sent to flight school, where he exelled at everything. By the age of 20, he was the commander of a fighter squadron. When Supreme Admiral Awesomedude heard of his masterful antics, he decided to take Victor on as his helmsman.

Name: Samwise Lecercen
Bio:

Samwise is possibly the most brilliant computer scientist in the MSI navy. He is skilled in all fields: programing, slicing, cyberspace warfare, etc. He eats comm encryptions for breakfast (figuratively) and sausages for lunch (literally). He he is said to have beat an ABC virus in a cyberwarfare simulation.

Name: Olympus Sizerson
Bio

Olympus is a pretty steriotypical engineer. As eccentric and crazy as his name, he roams the ship, 'upgrading' systems and performing dangerous procedures without permission. He is cycotic about his handlebar mustache, and changes accents frequently.

And that, fellow humans, is the bridge crew of the MSI Helm Hammerhand!
Teh Admiral
Phase 2 Assimilation
Phase 2 Assimilation

Lego ID : mrawesomedude
Humor : How many soldiers does it take to defend Paris? No one knows; it's never been done!

View user profile http://theblaze.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Supreme Admiral Awesomedude's Bridge Crew (MSI)

Post by Gandalf the Grey on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:09 pm

Love your figs! Cool stuff! Smile
Gandalf the Grey
Slightly Weird
Slightly Weird

Lego ID : Gandalf360
Humor : Roses are red. Violets are blue. Faces like yours belong in a zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage, but laughing at you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dino27 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:36 pm

The figs are GREAT! The back stories are very good, I'm just not sure if this goes with the "Phoenix Command Group Personnel" Then again.... where else is there to put it.... I just realized I said (in so many words) "this creation should be denied for being off topic"

OKAAAAAAY that's strange.... Ah, nevermind, if the top guys don't mind this being here, then I don't mind either.... though it would be nice for PCG-verse creations to get their own special, dedicated topic.
dino27
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Lego ID : dino272727
Humor : The thing that disturbs me most about LZP is not the fact that we have mutant leanpockets, but that I understand why we have mutant leanpockets

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Admiral on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Dino: thanks!
Teh Admiral
Phase 2 Assimilation
Phase 2 Assimilation

Humor : How many soldiers does it take to defend Paris? No one knows; it's never been done!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingguy2 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:34 am

Wait, I thought the Minotaur was your flagship. :/
Thingguy2
Test Subject

Lego ID : Thingguy2
Humor : Extreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Admiral on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:43 pm

Well, the Minotaur was pretty over powered and under detailed. I like the Helm Hammerhand better.
Teh Admiral
Phase 2 Assimilation
Phase 2 Assimilation

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top