LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

The Metal Disease

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Metal Disease

Post by Alien_Ant2 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:27 pm

I have finally made a steampunk ship. Actually I made two. My brother and I made the big one, the Metal Disease, and he made the smallest one, the Rat's Ferry, and I made the middle-sized one, the Sky-Shark. I did most of the work on the Metal Disease, he mostly helped with finding and donating pieces, making the boilers (which I tweaked), and making most of the mini-figs.

And so, without further audo, the Metal Diesase.

Spoiler:

The main cannon.
Spoiler:

The star-board turret.
Spoiler:

The port turret.
Spoiler:

A close up of the star-board side and one of the twins.
Spoiler:

A closeup of the "bridge" with me and Rassassin.
Spoiler:

A closeup of the sniper in the crow's nest.
Spoiler:

Here's a view of the emergency boiler and water supply, and the doors to the cargo bay.
Spoiler:

Here's a picture of the boiler system and one of the engineers.
Spoiler:

Here's another view of the boiler system. You can see the pressurized steam container (tall silver thing) where steam canisters can be refilled. The control area for all the pressure and water and such, the rain collector drains into it, and there's a hose that goes to the boiler, and another that goes underneath to the cargo hold where the main-water tank is (located in the back of the ship).
Spoiler:

A closeup of the back, with the rear cannon and the propeller.
Spoiler:

Another closeup of me and Rassassin.
Spoiler:

A closeup of the cargo hold, and the water tank.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Commander Ant on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Lego ID : Alien_Ant2
Humor : A storm trooper and a redshirt got into a fight. The stormtrooper missed, but the redshirt died anyways.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Metal Disease

Post by Alien_Ant2 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:29 pm

The Sky-Shark is Jyle's personal air-ship built from scrap (as anyone can readily tell). It's a fast, mediumly armored ship with a very large water tank, and two steam cannons. He usually flies it and leaves the Metal Disease in the hands of his first-mate, Nigel Pepermon. (Brick-Rat2) It's as a fighter and as a landing craft for boarding parties or for dropping a few crew off somewhere without having to put the larger Metal Disease down somewhere.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Last edited by Drualt on Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Humor : A storm trooper and a redshirt got into a fight. The stormtrooper missed, but the redshirt died anyways.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Rat's Ferry is a small scout ship build by Pepermon. It is agile, and even though it has a small boiler it is lightning fast, due to it's very light weight. (It's still not as fast as the Sky-Shark) It has no ship-mounted weapons, but works great as an air-borne sniping post.

Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Last edited by Drualt on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post reserved for the minifigs.

Jyle, Captain of the Metal Disease and crew. He started off as a theif in the old hemisphere before [insert Clock-Work Chronicles RPG stuff here]. He eventually got enough to buy peices to build his own ship, along with his friend, Nigel Pepermon (Lab-Rat). Jyle is very skilled with knives, both in throwing them and in hand-to-hand combat with them. He also carries a small pistol for back-up. After building the Metal Disease he bought a Steam-Assault-Rifle (SAR) and a sword and has become proficient in the use with both of these as well. Having grown up as a theif in the old hemisphere, he learned all the nessisary tools of the trade. He is a master of parkour and stealth, in addition to lightening your wallet for you, an knows some martial arts. His life in the criminal underworld has also made him an intensly savage fighter, never slowing down and never quitting.
Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Spoiler:
[img][/img]

This is Nigel, I'll have to wait for lab-rat to tell me his bio info. Very Happy I do know he carries knives, as is in evidence by the picture. Razz
Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Spoiler:
[img][/img]

The twins, Frank and Harry; they're both from the mid-west North American plains. They're cowboy types and men-at-arms type people. They provide extra firepower for the Metal Disease. They are skilled marksmen, savage Hand-to-Hand combatants, and are very skilled in battle. They both served together in the military for a while in active combat before being discharged honorably, and promtly joining up on the Metal Disease for more adventure.
Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Frank, with his SAR (a different type than Jyle has) and his cutlass
Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Harry, with his semi-automatic high-powered steam-rifle and his cutlass.
Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Hodge, the resident doofus. He is not that smart, but is an expert gunner and a wiz with his high-caliber steam-pistol. He's not good for much else though, but he's very loyal and well liked but the rest of the crew. When not on duty or target practicing he's usually eating.
Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Dug, the resident gunslinging hot-shot. Dug has a big-ego, but not in a vain sort of way. He brags and struts cause it's fun, and it causes lots of laughs. While he certaintly gets alot of people's nerves, he just makes his crew-members laugh, as they know he doesn't do it cuase he's self-centered. He's also the jokster of the group. He is unmatched in marksman-ship with a gun or a turret, or the quickdraw, He carries two high-caliber pistols.
Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Jack, the mechanic. He often flies the Rat's Ferry as scout when Nigel isn't. He is a quiet, huge fellow. He's very smart about mechanical matters, and easily angered. He gets along fine with the crew, but everwhere else it's a good idea to send one of them with him so he doesn't tear the tavern he's visiting apart. He's a 7'2" 360 pound brick-wall. He usues a gun-blade and his fists.
Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Last edited by Drualt on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Squid on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:01 pm

That's a nice ship, Ant. Smile I particularly fancy the sail.
It does look a wee bit jumbled, though.
Squid
Phase 1 Assimilation
Phase 1 Assimilation

Lego ID : SirSquid
Humor : Spread the Derp.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alien_Ant2 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:51 am

Oh, by the way, it's all updated and uploaded now. Complete with pictures of the crew and the other two ships. Very Happy
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Pyotr on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:02 am

Nigel?. . . Do explain. . .
James Pyotr
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Lego ID : RC_01/138
Humor : The Sci-Fi RPG. When's it gonna start up again?

View user profile http://www.bungie.net/Account/Profile.aspx?uid=8487719

Back to top Go down

Post by Alien_Ant2 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:02 am

It's the name lab-rat came up with for his character, not you. Razz I did clarify that somewhere in there. Razz
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Who on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Those are really epic MOC's; good job. LOL

The TARDIS  
Doctor Who
TOATUBBY
TOATUBBY

Lego ID : Takanuva101411
Humor : I tried to catch some fog. I mist.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alien_Ant2 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Thankyou Very Happy
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf the Grey on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Wow! This is awesome! Fantastic work, it looks lovely. Smile
Gandalf the Grey
Slightly Weird
Slightly Weird

Lego ID : Gandalf360
Humor : Roses are red. Violets are blue. Faces like yours belong in a zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage, but laughing at you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top