LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

Dalu's Stuff and Nonsense

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dalu's Stuff and Nonsense

Post by Dalu on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Trouble:
LOL! Well, I'm asking about 6,000 pounds for that one. Razz Razz If you REALLY like it, you'll buy, right? Razz LOL! Very Happy

Joe:
LOL, well, obviously, I don't live in Switzerland to get the Finteraarhorn sketch. In fact, I've only got three sketches from my area. Everything else is either imagined or got from people or wikipedia pictures. Very Happy

--Galley--
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

Location : Down that dirt road you always drive by, one mile out, second house on the left.
Lego ID : Dalu50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alien_Ant2 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:57 am

Well I don't even have one pound, I have about 45$, I'll give you 10 though. Very Happy
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Lego ID : Alien_Ant2
Humor : A storm trooper and a redshirt got into a fight. The stormtrooper missed, but the redshirt died anyways.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Cuddles on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Wow, love those new ones1 So good!

"I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength"

I do not belong in a world of broken pieces
I was meant to be in the arms of Your redemption
I am moving on to the place of Your perfection
Cause I do not belong

This world is not my home
I'm a stranger in this land
But I am not alone
When I do not belong

"True friendship is like sound health, the true value of it is not known until it is lost." - LM, you will be sorely missed.

No matter where you are, or what you are going through, you are never truly alone.
Dr Cuddles
Evil Hamster Dictator Intern

Lego ID : Sheikh Me Handy
Humor : I really like Windmills. I'm a huge fan.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:23 pm

Trouble,
YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN! LOL Razz Razz Ten dollars?? Ha! It would be like selling my own child! Razz

Rhino:
Thanks, chap! Very Happy But which ones were new for you? Razz

--Galley--
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

Location : Down that dirt road you always drive by, one mile out, second house on the left.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:15 pm

New sketch up, everyone! Very Happy

--Galley--
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Cuddles on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:29 am

Farimir and the mountains. Love the one of the mountains!

"I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength"

I do not belong in a world of broken pieces
I was meant to be in the arms of Your redemption
I am moving on to the place of Your perfection
Cause I do not belong

This world is not my home
I'm a stranger in this land
But I am not alone
When I do not belong

"True friendship is like sound health, the true value of it is not known until it is lost." - LM, you will be sorely missed.

No matter where you are, or what you are going through, you are never truly alone.
Dr Cuddles
Evil Hamster Dictator Intern

Lego ID : Sheikh Me Handy
Humor : I really like Windmills. I'm a huge fan.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KaijuToonamiGuy on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:47 am

Wow! How are you able to accomplish drawing an animal? Usually animals are hard to draw when awake. But I bet you took a photograph of one of your chickens and drew it using the photo. Amazing!

In case you're wondering where my signature picture came from, I took that photo when I was on the Studio Tour ride at Universal Studios Hollywood since 2009 for a graduation gift.

~~Joe~~
KaijuToonamiGuy
Insane & Alive

Lego ID : Shulk1991
Humor : Bazinga!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:07 pm

Rhino:
I see! LOL, I rather confuse myself sometimes by posting my sketches on the same topic together. Do you think it might be better if I take up Beeky's suggestion and start posting them under the topic instead?

Pred:
Thanks! LOL, he wasn't really that hard to sketch. Wink

--Galley--
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf the Grey on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:08 pm

Wow, you've gotten even better! I didn't know that was possible! I so remember some of those drawings from the Creation Lab days (like the Dawn Treader drawing) but I love these newer ones even more! A very nice job of Captain Faramir, I must say!

Anyway, Jayko told me you and Scare were on here so I thought I'd come back and give LZP another try. It's so good to see you've still got your passion for art. =) Once again, brilliant work!
Gandalf the Grey
Slightly Weird
Slightly Weird

Lego ID : Gandalf360
Humor : Roses are red. Violets are blue. Faces like yours belong in a zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage, but laughing at you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 pm

GAAAAAANNNNDAAAAALLLLLFFFF!!!!! Laughing Very Happy Very Happy YES!!!!
LOL, I'm so glad you got on! It's been forever and six years. Razz

Anyway, thanks, chap! Yes, I've been busy (sort of) with more art since I left the Creation Lab (the comment thing was STILL doing stuff to me, even after it was fixed). Glad you think so of Faramir! I hope to sketch Theoden some time soon.
SO what have YOU been busy with, chap? Are ye still composing? Wink

--Dalu--

Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf the Grey on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Yeah, LU is a bit past its prime Razz I would love to see your Theoden! And your Gandalf. I did a good Gandalf one time, as well as a good Gimli. I should dig them up some time Smile

Well now that it's summer I'm as free as a bird! I compose all the time and plug away at my pirate books twice as often! I have a topic under Questions and Announcements that explains it all Smile

Keep up with all the artwork--you're getting better and better, just out of control! Very Happy And be sure to tell Scare I said hi--he hasn't answered my message yet.

I can't remember--did you ever finish Following Destiny? That was by far one of the Lab's best stories Smile
Gandalf the Grey
Slightly Weird
Slightly Weird

Humor : Roses are red. Violets are blue. Faces like yours belong in a zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage, but laughing at you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:30 am

Gandy,

LOL, it certainly is. 'Tis a true pity, but I'm glad good auld Jayko introduced me to LZP! It's better than the CL in certain ways.
I'll try to work on Theoden soon. Sometimes I breeze through a portrait, like when I drew Scare in about half an hour, and others it takes me forever--as was the case with Boromir, who took me six MONTHS on and off because I was so precious picky. Razz
You just gave me an idea! I haven't sketched Gandalf yet, but now I wonder if I shan't do him next. He's so entirely epic, you know. Very Happy
You did a Gandalf and a Gimli??? Oh, you MUST dig them up and post them, chap! Very Happy Very Happy
Sounds like your summer is coming along quite well! I'm going to breeze by that topic after I post this and get a wikipedia picture of Gandalf. Very Happy
LOL, I'll try! And I'll tell Scare he has a "mysterious message" waiting for him just as soon as he gets back from the petrol station. Razz

Ha! No, I never finished it. I'm considering posting it here, but I'm going to have to work on transferring it from paint to Word. I'm so busy with school and working on a particularly long short story, that it might take some time. Please pester me about it! Wink

Well, I'm off to get that picture! Ta, ta, old chap!

--Dalu--
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KaijuToonamiGuy on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:30 pm

Galley,

Awesome!! I hope to see your Following Destiny on here, that would be terrific!! I'll try what I can to have time to read it, I may be busy in the fall with the 3D Animation class, so please be patient with me.

I sort-of have weird visions of a possibility of recreating a Bionicle character in a full CG form. I thought of recreating Tahnok (Fire Bohrok) from the 2002 Bionicle series. I'll just have to see if I could do it in my 3D Animation class or not.

Talk to you later!

~~Joe Stowerway~~
KaijuToonamiGuy
Insane & Alive

Lego ID : Shulk1991
Humor : Bazinga!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf the Grey on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:01 pm

Dalu: Yeah, the chat window is a nice treat compared to the eternal moderation system of LU. Razz Wow, six months?! No wonder it looks like a masterpiece! Smile

I also remember doing Aragorn, the Witch King, and Saruman. Something tells me I did even more. But it's just a matter of finding them all. I don't know where to start looking! i only have them on paper.

Haha, sounds good Razz I will be sure to give you heck about it. It's a great story, and I'd hate to see it go unfinished... and it won't if I have anything to say about it! XD

Happy drawing!
Gandalf the Grey
Slightly Weird
Slightly Weird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:36 pm

Joe:
LOL, I'll try to get it up soon. Like I said, it will take some time, probably. Very Happy

Gandy:
Yeah, it's like a bit of LU game and the Creation Lab nicely put together.
Ha! How can you say it looks like a masterpiece if you haven't even seen it yet? Razz Unless....YOU'VE BEEN IN MY SKETCHBOOK! afraid LOL! Anyway, I think you're thinking of Faramir. He took probably an hour or so, adding up the time I spent on him. I haven't posted Boromir yet. Wink
Oh, oh! You've got to find them! Very Happy
Good chap! That's what I like: people to gnaw on me to get things finished. I'd never get anything done otherwise! Very Happy Wink

--Galley--
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf the Grey on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Dalu: Ah, I mis-read and confused Faramir with Boromir--my mistake Razz

Haha, yes I'll do that. And get to work on F.D. .... now! Razz
Gandalf the Grey
Slightly Weird
Slightly Weird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:59 pm

Gandy,
LOL! Oh, thanks for reminding me! I found out I have to get the first couple chapters back from the CL. After that, I'll be in business. Going to head there now! Very Happy

--Galley--
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf the Grey on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Excellent! I'm eagerly awaiting this Smile
Gandalf the Grey
Slightly Weird
Slightly Weird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Labby on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:39 am

Wow those look really nice Galley! I especially like the cat and the rooster. I like the cat's "in-charge' look and the rooster picture looks just like the real one. Good Job.
Labby
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Location : Lurking deep in the archives of LZP and finding where Tak hid his tea kettle.
Lego ID : Brick-rat2
Humor : Hobby #3 Going through the staff's desks after they leave. :twisted:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:03 pm

Lab Rat,
Thanks chap! LOL, they were both great fun to sketch. Here's picture of the cat Twinkle--as you can see, the "in charge" look was taken from the real thing. Razz

Spoiler:

--Galley--
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Labby on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:07 pm

lol i have a cat like that and infact i just got back from taking pics of mah kitteths. We have a black cat who is "in-charge".
Labby
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Location : Lurking deep in the archives of LZP and finding where Tak hid his tea kettle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:15 pm

Lab Rat,
You have kitties? Oh, nice! I'd love to see a couple pictures of those sassy animals if you find the time. Very Happy

--Galley--
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Labby on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:20 pm

I am uploading pics in mah new topic "Rat's artwork" which isnt up yet but im working on it. one question, is twinlle old? Because he looks old from that white on mis chin that most cats get when they get old.
Labby
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:51 pm

Oh, all right! I can't wait for the topic in general. Very Happy
LOL! Well, SHE is not old at all. In fact, she just turned 2. I think that grey, which I've seen before especially on little aged dogs, is just a trick of the light on her white skin. Very Happy Don't worry, I won't tell her you thought she was an old Tom cat. Razz

--Galley--
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Labby on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Lol. I wasNt trying to hurt your feelings poor cat. I am on mah mommy's iPhone right now so it's hard to type. I have the pics up about mah cats and soon I will have pics of mah drawings.
Labby
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top