LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

Race to the Bunker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race to the Bunker

Post by Not Em on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:37 pm

The hunt is on! General Jedi Aayla Secura has been captured by the Separatist, and Besh Squad is sent to find her. As Johnny 5 looks with his sniper rifle, O'Neill races through the Endor tress on his speeder bike! Will the two find the General? Or will they be too late? You decide! Combine with Bunker Assault for an even better scene! Set includes Johnny 5 and O'Neill.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So anyways.

This 'set' has two main pieces to it. The first is the 'tree' seen below. With it are some shrubbery and a rock. Nothing special.

The next is the speeder. Surprisingly, it only took me an hour or two to build this. I'm not really sure what more to say, so I'll let the picture speak for themselves.

Finally, there's the two minifigs. I used the Phase 1 clones here instead of Phase 2, because I have more Phase 1's and LEGO's Phase 2's have a visor slit which means I can't use heads with them as easily Razz
The one on the left is Johnny, and the one on the right is O'Neill.

That's all! Good day, everyone!

Resident CanuckMadman

Location : I still remember all the glittering lights on Corsucant. Very pretty. Can we go back there, master?
Lego ID : HK-47
Humor : Commentary: I mean... nice human, goo-oood human...

View user profile http://Eurobricks, LEGO, Brickset... so on, so forth...

Back to top Go down

Re: Race to the Bunker

Post by BrickCaptain on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:54 pm

I really like the speeder, the engines look especially creative.
BrickCaptain
News Reporter for Customization of Minifigs
News Reporter for Customization of Minifigs

Lego ID : RubyRaptor
Humor : What if I were to parody a Weird al Yankovic song?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top