LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

MW2 Signature and Dakine Logos...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MW2 Signature and Dakine Logos...

Post by Da Kine Surf on Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:30 pm

Just something I liked...

This took about a day to make. Pretty freakin' awesome, eh?

Now this, this is art... Da Kine, brahs.

And something else I found on the web. Awesome, eh?
Da Kine Surf
News Reporter
News Reporter

Location : The Waves of Hawaii, the Shack of Da Kine, and my Surfboard of Brah.
Lego ID : IndyMan97
Humor : One day, a man went out hunting. He saw that it was starting to overcast, and he decided to head home. On the way back, he saw three lonely, cold frogs on a log, trying to stay warm. He invited them to come with him, warmly saying, 'Come with me; I have a cozy cabin for you to stay.' The frogs agreed, and they went with him. Later that night, the man took the frogs up to his bathroom. He placed the first frog in the bathtub filled with water, saying, 'Here is a place for you.' The frog said, 'Thank you!' He placed the second frog in the sink, filled with water, and said, 'Here is a place for you.' And the frog said, 'Thank you!' And he placed the third frog in the toilet, saying, 'And finally, a place for you.' And the frog said, 'Thank you!'--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The next day, the man came inside of the bathroom, and asked the first frog, 'How was your night?' And the frog said, 'Good!' and he let the frog go. He went to the second frog, and asked, 'How was your night?' And the frog said, 'Good!' And the hunter let the frog go. And finally, he came to the third frog, and asked, 'How was your night?' And the frog said, 'Ooh!! It was horrible!! There was stinky thunder, rain, then the sky cracked open and a log fell on my head!!'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 Signature and Dakine Logos...

Post by World's Richest Merchant on Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:40 pm

Shoots Dakine Brah wrote:

Cool! Those are pretty nice! Very Happy

||
=LM=
||
||
World's Richest Merchant
TOATUBBY
TOATUBBY

Lego ID : Pikmin0207
Humor : Time is money, but you can always get more of the latter!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Kine Surf on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:09 pm

Thanks!! Glad you like them!
Da Kine Surf
News Reporter
News Reporter

Humor : One day, a man went out hunting. He saw that it was starting to overcast, and he decided to head home. On the way back, he saw three lonely, cold frogs on a log, trying to stay warm. He invited them to come with him, warmly saying, 'Come with me; I have a cozy cabin for you to stay.' The frogs agreed, and they went with him. Later that night, the man took the frogs up to his bathroom. He placed the first frog in the bathtub filled with water, saying, 'Here is a place for you.' The frog said, 'Thank you!' He placed the second frog in the sink, filled with water, and said, 'Here is a place for you.' And the frog said, 'Thank you!' And he placed the third frog in the toilet, saying, 'And finally, a place for you.' And the frog said, 'Thank you!'--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The next day, the man came inside of the bathroom, and asked the first frog, 'How was your night?' And the frog said, 'Good!' and he let the frog go. He went to the second frog, and asked, 'How was your night?' And the frog said, 'Good!' And the hunter let the frog go. And finally, he came to the third frog, and asked, 'How was your night?' And the frog said, 'Ooh!! It was horrible!! There was stinky thunder, rain, then the sky cracked open and a log fell on my head!!'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by World's Richest Merchant on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:49 pm

Da Kine Surf wrote:Thanks!! Glad you like them!

Why wouldn't I? Those are completely AWESOME! Very Happy Cool

||
=LM=
||
||
World's Richest Merchant
TOATUBBY
TOATUBBY

Lego ID : Pikmin0207
Humor : Time is money, but you can always get more of the latter!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by George the Fedora on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:05 pm

Da Kine Surf wrote:
(Pic)

(Pic)

(Pic)

LOL at the first one. Nice imaging... editing... ing... Razz
George the Fedora
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Lego ID : Spacedude1234567
Humor : People say good humor is like ice cream. Insert another pun here.

View user profile http://phoenixcommandgroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Kine Surf on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:08 pm

Yup. Thanks again, guys!
Da Kine Surf
News Reporter
News Reporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PyroSnowTurtle on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:57 am

What program are you using to make these? Question
PyroSnowTurtle
Zeeba Modaraytah
Zeeba Modaraytah

Lego ID : Tunafish Hoagie Sensei
Humor : TREE CROC! *dodges kumquat*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Who on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:52 pm

Da Kine Surf wrote:

Nice pictures! How did you make them?
Doctor Who
TOATUBBY
TOATUBBY

Lego ID : Takanuva101411
Humor : I tried to catch some fog. I mist.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by George the Fedora on Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:22 pm

That's what I'd like to know.
George the Fedora
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Lego ID : Spacedude1234567
Humor : People say good humor is like ice cream. Insert another pun here.

View user profile http://phoenixcommandgroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Kine Surf on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Well, I mostly used pages, a 'word document' thingy on the Mac. It is a lot easier to work with than Gimp. I got the text from Picnik, except for the Modern Warfare text; that was a picture all to itself. =]
Da Kine Surf
News Reporter
News Reporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top