LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Admiral Kojan on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:58 pm

Blarg. Removed profile.


Last edited by Michael J. Caboose on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Admiral Kojan
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Posts : 1883
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Aboard the TDN Nova
Lego ID : AndrewJC248 | Kojan Riktan
Humor : The Deviants may have their PsiTech, true, but we have Novalith cannons.

View user profile http://www.sinsofasolarempire.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Alien_Ant2 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:08 am

MsRowdyRedhead wrote:

IC Etain :

*Mental sigh* (to self) "Perfect, another hyper macho man thing.. just what this crew needs"


(To Tyson)
"Odd things have been happening on this ship, and you'd do well to heed Eccalina, she does not have a habit of making specious requests "


As Tyson:

IC:
*Steps out of turbolift so Etain can continue on her way.* (to Eccelesia): How long will that take?
avatar
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Posts : 5675
Join date : 2011-08-20
Location : No one knows, the LT has the map.
Lego ID : Alien_Ant2
Humor : A storm trooper and a redshirt got into a fight. The stormtrooper missed, but the redshirt died anyways.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Reina on Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:46 am

IC: Hmm. That would depend on the severity of the wound. I'd have to see it. As long as it's not currently life threatening, wouldn't take long.
avatar
Reina
Dictator of Kittehz

Posts : 4869
Join date : 2011-02-04
Location : Owl Kingdom.
Lego ID : no
Humor : Mosquito status confirmed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Flipz on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:24 pm

OOC: Hey, Kojan, mind moving that profile to the Profiles topic? Oh, and approved.
avatar
Flipz
Phase 2 Assimilation
Phase 2 Assimilation

Posts : 253
Join date : 2011-11-07
Lego ID : flipz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Admiral Kojan on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:24 pm

OOC: Alright, where do I start out here?
avatar
Admiral Kojan
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Posts : 1883
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Aboard the TDN Nova
Lego ID : AndrewJC248 | Kojan Riktan
Humor : The Deviants may have their PsiTech, true, but we have Novalith cannons.

View user profile http://www.sinsofasolarempire.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Reina on Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:41 pm

OOC: Just write something that your character is doing. Like leaving the holodeck, and going for a nap. Or something. Razz
avatar
Reina
Dictator of Kittehz

Posts : 4869
Join date : 2011-02-04
Location : Owl Kingdom.
Lego ID : no
Humor : Mosquito status confirmed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Admiral Kojan on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:00 pm

As Kojan:

IC: I enter the bridge, and look around. Everything seems to be normal.

As Valk:

IC: I'm sitting in the armory, polishing my bolter rifle.
avatar
Admiral Kojan
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Posts : 1883
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Aboard the TDN Nova
Lego ID : AndrewJC248 | Kojan Riktan
Humor : The Deviants may have their PsiTech, true, but we have Novalith cannons.

View user profile http://www.sinsofasolarempire.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Alien_Ant2 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:59 am

MsRowdyhead wrote:

IC Etaine:

To Tyson as the doors close:
"Nothing to be afraid of.... really..."


Michael J. Caboose wrote:As Kojan:

IC: I enter the bridge, and look around. Everything seems to be normal.

As Valk:

IC: I'm sitting in the armory, polishing my bolter rifle.

OOC: Another non-phaser gun-loving, marine like fanatic! Tyson's gona have to run into Valk at some point.


Last edited by Alien_Ant12 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Posts : 5675
Join date : 2011-08-20
Location : No one knows, the LT has the map.
Lego ID : Alien_Ant2
Humor : A storm trooper and a redshirt got into a fight. The stormtrooper missed, but the redshirt died anyways.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Flipz on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:14 pm

-==IC: T'Sing==-
As Kojan looks around the bridge, a blonde-haired Vulcan steps from the other turbolift. "Ah, Cadet Kojan. I see you've arrived for duty precisely on time. I appreciate that in a human." T'Sing walks over to a very tired-looking Captain Flipz. "I relieve you."
"More than you know," Flipz muttered.
"Sir, it is not logical to overexert yourself for a routine mission, I highly reccommend you get some rest."
"Well, since you were busy, and the rest of the chain of command was incapacitated, it was either a triple shift for me, or..." Flipz gestured to Sulu, who was operating the helm console...with his feet. He had a Padd in his hands, with some sort of game on it involving birds, pigs, and a slingshot.
T'Sing stiffened. "I can appreciate the...logic...of your decision. However, I am here now...and my reccomendation stands."
"Yes, sir!" Flipz said sarcastically. He heads for the turbolift, chuckling and shaking his head. He tosses off a quick return salute to Cadet Kojan, then enters the turbolift. T'Sing wasn't certain, but it almost appeared that the captain was asleep before the doors fully closed.
T'Sing turned in the captain's chair and gestured to the Ops console. "Cadet Kojan?"

-==IC: Midori==-
Just then, the other turbolift's doors opened, and Cadet Midori rushed out. "SorryI'mlate," she said breathlessly, "I got locked in a supply closet during the Red Alert."
"I...see," T'Sing said, unconvinced. He turned to address both cadets. "Please report to your stations."
Midori nodded and replaced a young, blue-skinned ensign at the Science console.

--Armory--
A call comes through the comm system.
"Psst! Is anyone in there?" It is the whispered voice of Lt. Commander Andre Pavlov, the ship's tactical officer and chief of security.
avatar
Flipz
Phase 2 Assimilation
Phase 2 Assimilation

Posts : 253
Join date : 2011-11-07
Lego ID : flipz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Admiral Kojan on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:36 pm

As Kojan:

IC: "Yes, sir! Right away!"

*Heads over to the Ops Console*

As Valk:

IC: *Valk looks up from polishing*

"Sir! Private Valk Tallias reporting, sir!"
avatar
Admiral Kojan
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Posts : 1883
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Aboard the TDN Nova
Lego ID : AndrewJC248 | Kojan Riktan
Humor : The Deviants may have their PsiTech, true, but we have Novalith cannons.

View user profile http://www.sinsofasolarempire.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Alien_Ant2 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:23 am

Flipz wrote:-==IC: T'Sing==-
As Kojan looks around the bridge, a blonde-haired Vulcan steps from the other turbolift. "Ah, Cadet Kojan. I see you've arrived for duty precisely on time. I appreciate that in a human." T'Sing walks over to a very tired-looking Captain Flipz. "I relieve you."
"More than you know," Flipz muttered.
"Sir, it is not logical to overexert yourself for a routine mission, I highly reccommend you get some rest."
"Well, since you were busy, and the rest of the chain of command was incapacitated, it was either a triple shift for me, or..." Flipz gestured to Sulu, who was operating the helm console...with his feet. He had a Padd in his hands, with some sort of game on it involving birds, pigs, and a slingshot.
T'Sing stiffened. "I can appreciate the...logic...of your decision. However, I am here now...and my reccomendation stands."
"Yes, sir!" Flipz said sarcastically. He heads for the turbolift, chuckling and shaking his head. He tosses off a quick return salute to Cadet Kojan, then enters the turbolift. T'Sing wasn't certain, but it almost appeared that the captain was asleep before the doors fully closed.
T'Sing turned in the captain's chair and gestured to the Ops console. "Cadet Kojan?"

-==IC: Midori==-
Just then, the other turbolift's doors opened, and Cadet Midori rushed out. "SorryI'mlate," she said breathlessly, "I got locked in a supply closet during the Red Alert."
"I...see," T'Sing said, unconvinced. He turned to address both cadets. "Please report to your stations."
Midori nodded and replaced a young, blue-skinned ensign at the Science console.

--Armory--
A call comes through the comm system.
"Psst! Is anyone in there?" It is the whispered voice of Lt. Commander Andre Pavlov, the ship's tactical officer and chief of security.

Translation: It's either a triple shift for me, with all of my other stresses and worries as captain, or it's a triple shift for him, who obviously could do his job in his sleep, and would have no problem with it what so ever.... Razz
avatar
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Posts : 5675
Join date : 2011-08-20
Location : No one knows, the LT has the map.
Lego ID : Alien_Ant2
Humor : A storm trooper and a redshirt got into a fight. The stormtrooper missed, but the redshirt died anyways.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Reina on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:12 pm

AA, mind replying to my post? Or did I miss something? Razz
avatar
Reina
Dictator of Kittehz

Posts : 4869
Join date : 2011-02-04
Location : Owl Kingdom.
Lego ID : no
Humor : Mosquito status confirmed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Flipz on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Michael J. Caboose wrote:As Kojan:

IC: "Yes, sir! Right away!"

*Heads over to the Ops Console*

As Valk:

IC: *Valk looks up from polishing*

"Sir! Private Valk Tallias reporting, sir!"

-==IC: Pavlov==-
"Shh...not so loud, Dr. McFadden will hear and she'll realize I'm awake. Listen. I'm going crazy in here. Cadet Hikari and I just inhaled a little water. We're fine now, but Dr. McFadden insisted we stay overnight. And she's been sedating us to keep us in here. Help! Get us out of here! Even if you have to find someone or get a small team together, I don't care, just do something and do it fast! And keep it quiet, too; who knows what measures the "good doctor" would put in place if she knew someone was going to bust us all out.

Alien_Ant12 wrote:
Flipz wrote:"Well, since you were busy, and the rest of the chain of command was incapacitated, it was either a triple shift for me, or..." Flipz gestured to Sulu, who was operating the helm console...with his feet. He had a Padd in his hands, with some sort of game on it involving birds, pigs, and a slingshot.
Translation: It's either a triple shift for me, with all of my other stresses and worries as captain, or it's a triple shift for him, who obviously could do his job in his sleep, and would have no problem with it what so ever.... Razz
OOC: Translation: It's either a triple shift for the overworked, overexerted Flipz, or else the crazy guy, whose actions accidentally led to Engineering almost getting blown up, commands the ship. 👅 Sulu is...interesting. Razz
avatar
Flipz
Phase 2 Assimilation
Phase 2 Assimilation

Posts : 253
Join date : 2011-11-07
Lego ID : flipz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Admiral Kojan on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:08 am

-==IC: Valk==-
"Wait... Officer Pavlov, is that you? Where are you? What does Dr. McFadden want with you?"
avatar
Admiral Kojan
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Posts : 1883
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Aboard the TDN Nova
Lego ID : AndrewJC248 | Kojan Riktan
Humor : The Deviants may have their PsiTech, true, but we have Novalith cannons.

View user profile http://www.sinsofasolarempire.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Flipz on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:56 pm

-==IC: Pavlov==-
"Cadet Kaze and I were involved in an...incident...while on-duty. I assume you heard the red alert? What am I saying, of course you did. Anyhow, due to a highly dangerous improvised replicator setup, we almost drowned in the Jeffries tubes. The microtransporter got the water out already, I want to get out of here already!" There is sudden silence, and the sound of the nurse walking by, presumably to check on Pavlov. A few moments later, the nurse sounds as if he walks away. "Hurry! I'm authorizing any measures you see necessary, short of assasination or self-destruct of the ship." He sighs. "As cloyingly sweet and annoying as she can be, we need Dr. McFadden and her team for the ship to function. And no self-destruct for obvious reasons. I normally wouldn't have to specify that, but if there's one being in the universe like Lieutenant Sulu then there could be more...anyway, you have your orders. Gear up and move out! Pavlov out."
avatar
Flipz
Phase 2 Assimilation
Phase 2 Assimilation

Posts : 253
Join date : 2011-11-07
Lego ID : flipz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Alien_Ant2 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Flipz wrote:
Michael J. Caboose wrote:As Kojan:

IC: "Yes, sir! Right away!"

*Heads over to the Ops Console*

As Valk:

IC: *Valk looks up from polishing*

"Sir! Private Valk Tallias reporting, sir!"

-==IC: Pavlov==-
"Shh...not so loud, Dr. McFadden will hear and she'll realize I'm awake. Listen. I'm going crazy in here. Cadet Hikari and I just inhaled a little water. We're fine now, but Dr. McFadden insisted we stay overnight. And she's been sedating us to keep us in here. Help! Get us out of here! Even if you have to find someone or get a small team together, I don't care, just do something and do it fast! And keep it quiet, too; who knows what measures the "good doctor" would put in place if she knew someone was going to bust us all out.

Alien_Ant12 wrote:
Flipz wrote:"Well, since you were busy, and the rest of the chain of command was incapacitated, it was either a triple shift for me, or..." Flipz gestured to Sulu, who was operating the helm console...with his feet. He had a Padd in his hands, with some sort of game on it involving birds, pigs, and a slingshot.
Translation: It's either a triple shift for me, with all of my other stresses and worries as captain, or it's a triple shift for him, who obviously could do his job in his sleep, and would have no problem with it what so ever.... Razz
OOC: Translation: It's either a triple shift for the overworked, overexerted Flipz, or else the crazy guy, whose actions accidentally led to Engineering almost getting blown up, commands the ship. 👅 Sulu is...interesting. Razz

OOC: Oh Sulu did that? *understands now, completly and entirely.*

@ LaGatasomething: OOC: Sure, sorry about that. Also, your names changes so much I'm just going to call you DoK for Dictator of Kittenz, that part never seems to change. Razz

IC: *Tyson sighs and starts unwrapping the bandage from his arm (the upper half of the arm, not the forearm). As it gets farther down Eccelsia sees that it is soaked in blood, it's obvious it's a deep cut. Tyson finishes unwrapping the bandage and holds it in his other hand under the injured arm, while holding his injured arm outstretched for Eccelsia to look at. There is about a two to three inch gash on Tyson's arm, flowing with blood, which is being caught by the bandage being held underneath the arm.*
avatar
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Posts : 5675
Join date : 2011-08-20
Location : No one knows, the LT has the map.
Lego ID : Alien_Ant2
Humor : A storm trooper and a redshirt got into a fight. The stormtrooper missed, but the redshirt died anyways.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Admiral Kojan on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:50 pm

-Valk-

IC: *Thinks to self* Hmm... busting Pavlov out would be against a superior's orders... but this seems interesting... and Pavlov is ALSO a superior officer, so I could use him an an excuse if I get caught. I'll get Vic. She'll be able to help.

*Valk makes his way to the ship barracks*
avatar
Admiral Kojan
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Posts : 1883
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Aboard the TDN Nova
Lego ID : AndrewJC248 | Kojan Riktan
Humor : The Deviants may have their PsiTech, true, but we have Novalith cannons.

View user profile http://www.sinsofasolarempire.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Flipz on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:30 pm

--Barracks--
As Valk approaches the barracks, he notices a female cadet approaching from another corridor. Will Valk hide, or will he confront the cadet?
avatar
Flipz
Phase 2 Assimilation
Phase 2 Assimilation

Posts : 253
Join date : 2011-11-07
Lego ID : flipz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Admiral Kojan on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:37 pm

-Valk-

Vic! Vic, is that you!?
avatar
Admiral Kojan
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Posts : 1883
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Aboard the TDN Nova
Lego ID : AndrewJC248 | Kojan Riktan
Humor : The Deviants may have their PsiTech, true, but we have Novalith cannons.

View user profile http://www.sinsofasolarempire.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Reina on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:20 pm

IC:"Ooooh. Ok, wrap that up, and go to your quarters. I'll be right there with some supplies."
avatar
Reina
Dictator of Kittehz

Posts : 4869
Join date : 2011-02-04
Location : Owl Kingdom.
Lego ID : no
Humor : Mosquito status confirmed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Flipz on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:11 pm


-==IC: Elaine==-

Elaine blinked, as she looked in the direction of the voice.
Vic? Elaine thought, not sure who was talking, or who the person was talking to.
avatar
Flipz
Phase 2 Assimilation
Phase 2 Assimilation

Posts : 253
Join date : 2011-11-07
Lego ID : flipz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Admiral Kojan on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:47 pm

-Valk-

*Valk runs up to "Elaine"*

Vi--- Oh. Sorry, I thought that you were someone else. Sorry about that. I'm looking for Private Vic Greshtal. Have you seen her?
avatar
Admiral Kojan
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Posts : 1883
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Aboard the TDN Nova
Lego ID : AndrewJC248 | Kojan Riktan
Humor : The Deviants may have their PsiTech, true, but we have Novalith cannons.

View user profile http://www.sinsofasolarempire.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Alien_Ant2 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:50 pm

IC:
Yes mam. *Tyson turns and gets back into the turbo lift to head to his quarters.
avatar
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Posts : 5675
Join date : 2011-08-20
Location : No one knows, the LT has the map.
Lego ID : Alien_Ant2
Humor : A storm trooper and a redshirt got into a fight. The stormtrooper missed, but the redshirt died anyways.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Reina on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:58 pm

IC: *heads to the medbay, where I get disinfectant, bandages, and that weird skin tape stuff, that holds wounds closed.*

*in Tyson's quarters*

IC: Ok, let me see your arm.
avatar
Reina
Dictator of Kittehz

Posts : 4869
Join date : 2011-02-04
Location : Owl Kingdom.
Lego ID : no
Humor : Mosquito status confirmed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Post by Alien_Ant2 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:21 pm

IC:
*Tyson unwraps his arm again and holds it the same way he did, so that Eccelsia can see it, but the blood is still caught by the wrapping.*
avatar
Alien_Ant2
Muffin Keeper
Muffin Keeper

Posts : 5675
Join date : 2011-08-20
Location : No one knows, the LT has the map.
Lego ID : Alien_Ant2
Humor : A storm trooper and a redshirt got into a fight. The stormtrooper missed, but the redshirt died anyways.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum