LegoZone Power
Welcome to the island of Elzeep, a LEGO fan forum created by Pikmin0207! Please login or register to post messages. Nardeeps laugh

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE! Cheezy Grin

LZP Quotes Archive

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LZP Quotes Archive

Post by Not Em on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:11 pm

The Quote Archive!

3 of Diomands Quotes:
AbLolly112 wrote: I AM NORMAL!!
Brick Captain Quotes:

LZPers wrote: @ Legonater : Crax, what e-mail service do you sue?
[18:36:37] @ Admiral Crackers : @ Leg: xD
[18:36:38] LegoFan101 : ROFL
[18:36:50] @ Legonater : *use
[18:36:51] LegoFan101 : Cracks sues an email service? How much income does that bring? :O
[18:36:56] BrickCaptain : Do you mean "use"? 'cause that looks very lol.
15:57:39] LegoFan101 : *three minutes* Okay I'm scared now... someone get this rocket offa me D:

[15:57:44] BrickCaptain : And? What did you think?

[15:57:44] Roddy : right i'm off

[15:57:48] Roddy has logged off the chat on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:57 pm

[15:58:17] BrickCaptain : Just cut the green wire Legofan. Razz

[15:58:28] LegoFan101 : They're ALL green! D:

[15:58:42] LegoFan101 : Green's my favorite color, too, I dun wanna hurt it D:

[15:58:51] @ Legonater : CUT ZEM ALL

[15:59:23] BrickCaptain : Okay... Cut the puce wire then. Razz

[16:00:43] LegoFan101 : NOOOOO!!! IT'S IGNITED!!! D:

[16:00:55] LegoFan101 has logged off the chat on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:00 pm : SHOOOOOOM! I\'m at the moon nao! D:

[16:01:14] @ Legonater : When life gives you bombs...

[16:01:14] @ Admiral Crackers : ROFL

Captain Spacedude Quotes:
Captain Spacedude wrote:Hulloooo, Beekink Neighbink!
Toa of Music wrote:I like quoting!! It makes things easier as long as there isn't long quote chains.
Captain Spacedude wrote:Um, you just contradicted yourself...
Boxcargirl wrote:If I had known you suffered from "quoteITIS" I would of left you some medicine along with the pizza
Captain Spacedude wrote: No, it was a recipe for cake. Razz
Captain Spacedude wrote:There are a lot of quotes from me in this topic... Razz
Captain Spacedude wrote: You look liek you're hugging your Tank Buster in that pic
Captain Spacedude wrote: BiOnIcLe In PiNk WaVy LeTtErS
Captain Spacedude wrote: IT'S ORANGE! Razz
Captain Spacedude wrote: I don't practically own this site. Wait, I do Razz
Captain Spacedude wrote: Wao. It hurt's my eyes. IT'S PERFECT!
Captain Spacedude wrote: IT'S NOT A SKIRT, IT'S A KILT
Captain Spacedude wrote: *Remembers you're a semi color-blind turtle on fire* Uh.....you have issues Razz
Captain Spacedude wrote: I am... THE EVIL CAKE
Captain Spacedude wrote: FEAH MAH TOAST MACHINEGUN
Captain Spacedude wrote: DUN BUMP ME
Captain Spacedude wrote: Yowuzzuuuuuuup?
Crackers wrote: Picture Eggman with an Afro in a disco room! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg0CX3WIB8k
Captain Spacedude wrote: I'm gonna have nightmares from that for WEEKS.
Legonater wrote: i JUST JOINED A BATTLE WITH ONE HIGHRANKIGN GIY

i KNEW i'D GET PWNED, BUT i'D ALSO GET POINTS

i GOT FIFTY BEFORE TWO OTHER HIGH-RANKING DUDES CAME NPO AND i SCRAMMED :p
Captain Spacedude wrote: i THINK CAPS LOCK IS ON
Captain Spacedude wrote: CHEEZ!!!!!

And caek.

CHEEZCAEK
Captain Spacedude wrote: I could type with my nose if I wanted to. I couldn't type at 68 AWPM, but I COULD type. Razz
Captain Spacedude wrote: I shall leave plenty of caek on my profile page. Razz
Stringer wrote: I just noticed I said "playing". This is a typographical error and you are to pretend it never happened or I will EAT YOUR BRAINS- I mean punish you accordingly.
Stringer wrote: This is not a reply. This is a figment of your imaginination.

This message, which does not exist as clearly NOT stated before, would now self-destruct. But it doesn't exist.
Spacedude wrote:MAY THE CAEK BE WITH U

Stringer : So whatcha doing with yourself these days, Cherry? Razz

Cherry : What am I? Doing myself? THESE days?

Cherry : Well that's tough one.

Cherry : I'm breathing a lot. That's consuming a lot of my time.

Cherry : And then I eat. I love doing that. I do that three times a day + snacks.

Stringer : I take a lot of time concentrating on my breathing and eating. You'd be surprised, actually. Razz

Cherry : Sometimes I'm reading, and then, before I know it, I forgot to breathe. Then I have to start all over again. Razz

Stringer : I hate when that happens. Especially because you lose your spot. Razz

Cherry : IKR?!

Stringer : Then you have to look through the book to find where you were, WHILE remembering to breathe. Razz

Cherry : I'm in this exciting chapter, and boom... I stopped breathing.

Stringer : Let's not forget blinking. Razz

Cherry : And being balanced.

Cherry : If you don't try, you fall down!

Cherry : And then you have to make sure your heart is pumping.

Cherry : That's hard.

Stringer : People these days have trained their brains to do these difficult tasks FOR them, but the true skill is in doing it manually. Razz

Cherry : All of that at the same time. I don't have time for anything else!

Stringer : ikr?

Cherry : Indeed. Only whipper snappers do it on pilot.

Cherry : Razz

Stringer : I do find some time, in between breathing and pumping my heart, to play or work on some games. But that's about it. Razz
Cherixon Quotes:

Cherixon wrote:This message is a funny quote that you should all put in the LZP Quotes topic. Because it is funny. Isn't that a hilarious comic?
CHERRY! wrote:TOA OF PIZZA, HMMMMMMM?
Cherry wrote:I'm gonna sue you for all you got!
SCS wrote:$2.57

Stringer : So whatcha doing with yourself these days, Cherry? Razz

Cherry : What am I? Doing myself? THESE days?

Cherry : Well that's tough one.

Cherry : I'm breathing a lot. That's consuming a lot of my time.

Cherry : And then I eat. I love doing that. I do that three times a day + snacks.

Stringer : I take a lot of time concentrating on my breathing and eating. You'd be surprised, actually. Razz

Cherry : Sometimes I'm reading, and then, before I know it, I forgot to breathe. Then I have to start all over again. Razz

Stringer : I hate when that happens. Especially because you lose your spot. Razz

Cherry : IKR?!

Stringer : Then you have to look through the book to find where you were, WHILE remembering to breathe. Razz

Cherry : I'm in this exciting chapter, and boom... I stopped breathing.

Stringer : Let's not forget blinking. Razz

Cherry : And being balanced.

Cherry : If you don't try, you fall down!

Cherry : And then you have to make sure your heart is pumping.

Cherry : That's hard.

Stringer : People these days have trained their brains to do these difficult tasks FOR them, but the true skill is in doing it manually. Razz

Cherry : All of that at the same time. I don't have time for anything else!

Stringer : ikr?

Cherry : Indeed. Only whipper snappers do it on pilot.

Cherry : Razz

Stringer : I do find some time, in between breathing and pumping my heart, to play or work on some games. But that's about it. Razz
Captain Spacedude wrote: When life gives you lemons, plant them so you can share. Razz
Roxtus wrote:Wazzup lil doggies? Razz
I wrote:Doggies?

Winnie the Pooh wrote: I got a life, and I want to take it back and get a refund.
Commander Kaston Quotes:

Toa of Legends wrote: You can't drive me to insanity, I've alreadyr eached the destination.
Toa of Legends wrote: HELLO KITTY FANCLUB!
Toa of Legends wrote: *goes on ultimate sugar rush and beans you in the head with a muffin during an epic freak out*.
Toa_of_Legends2005 wrote: Stupid n00bs
Toa_of_Legends2005 wrote: Go down you lily livered coward!
Toa_of_Legends2005 wrote: You're tyo is now in the LZP quotes.
Toa_of_Legends2005 wrote: WAFFEL PWN!!!
Toa_of_Legends2005 wrote:*randomly comes back*

*walks in with a Mnigun, and rapid-blasts 3vil with old sticky jelly from it*

MUAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHOOOOAHAHAHAHAWEEHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAWOOHAHAHAHAH!!!! Twisted Evil Nardeeps laugh
Toa_of_Legends2005 wrote:*kicks door open and Bappleanas fly out in a mad barrage, I come in dancing in a freaky clown outfit, banging my head with Bananas, and then I throw a banana to you, with a face painted on it*

SAY HELLO TO LARRY THE EPIC SPARTA-INFLUENCED BANANA! Nardeeps laugh

Welcome to LZP land! I am LZP land's master admin, I will explain the history of this forum to you...

during ancient times, many things were treasured.

Orange was treated as a form of expression, and treasured greatly, hence why most of our smilies are orange, or yellow.

Randomness was also treasured, we don't care about what we say, just contribute a bit here and there, AND EXPRESS OUR FREEDOM, for freedom was ALSO treasured!

Nardeeps is to be thought of as a legendary ruler, and is deeply treasured, he is a smiley here.

MEET NARDEEPS: NARDEEPS

We try to keep to our ancient traditions, please help us do so. 2 gunz. :n00bpwn: BANG

EMOTION FLUX FOR TEH WIN!!!

Facepalm Annoyed super happy BIONICLE RULEZ! Weird!!! Embarrassed SUPER ANGRY!!! Comp addict cool! :Crying: dizzy Disappointment Drooling Nooooooooooooooo!!!! :awesome: Popcorn YAY BANNED I surrender! Wakeup :/ LOL ROFL! Mad Unsure Uh-uh Happy Innocent Sad Darth Vader :facepalm2: 😉 Loss for words chicken Hyper :monkeyman: :gah: 🐧 TEH GUNZ!!! EPIC DUEL THE BANHAMMER pwn ball BANG gun lovah Surprise KO :n00bpwn: bunny poke Nardeeps laugh 2.0 of the original Deh dancin\' gpig! 2 gunz. NARDEEPS Very Happy Smile Sad :o Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed 😢 Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink :!: Question :idea: :arrow: Neutral :face: Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No :@: cyclops 🤡 pirat 👅 silent pale alien 🐱 🐒 pig 🐰 bounce 😕 afraid Basketball cheers :bom: Sleep sunny :albino: :cherry: santa :rendeer: :farao: king queen jocolor geek scratch study 🐘 flower lol! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers YAY cheers

WAFFLE PWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deh dancin\' gpig!

Oh, and enjoy the forum, and try to be as active as you can. Wink
Toa_of_Legends2005 wrote: N00BS "BAWK BAWK BAWK" SO BAD BECAUSE THEY CAME FROM "BAWK BAWK BAWK" THAT WAS FOUND IN THE "BAWK BAWK BAWK" FACTORY!!!
Toa_of_Legends2005 wrote: CRUEL WORLD! *goes on knees, in front of the banana splat mark*
Toa_of_Legends2005 wrote: I think overall, Legonater hates Justin Bieber the most. Razz
Toa_of_Legends2005 wrote: and no, not "Apple Flinging King". xD
Agent Speedran wrote: WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT! WE READ IT!!!!

WE READ IT!!!!

Oh, and did I say that we read it?
Pik wrote:It looks to me, more like someone just grabbed his hair, rubbed their hands together, and threw it out, then said "Say hello to new hair!"
Agent Speedran wrote: I think the bottom to my sandwich got lost on the stage of a John Rambo movie...
Agent Speedran wrote: When confronted with a killer, do not toss a colored ball at him and yell out your favorite pokemon's name..
Agent Speedran wrote: Legonater: You know what's amazing?. Even through your massive amount of typos, I still somehow manage to figure out what the heck you're saying..
Agent Speedran wrote: Wow, Legonater didn't typo Razz
Agent Speedran wrote: Never eat a cake made of nothing but snow, beans, and waffles.
Pik wrote: I sing like a dead cow 90% of the time.
Pik wrote: Random subjects to further push LZP into the random epicness solar system of waffle pwning excellency.
Pik wrote: Believe me, a few determined mailmen, a bunch of overcooked waffles, and some ticked off hillbillies, could easily defeat the maelstorm.
Furno wrote: I am going to get a lot of quotes from this quote-filled quoting list of quotable quote stuff that I wrote with quotable quoteness from my unique quotes that I think up in my quotable mind.
Furno wrote: I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID!
Kchyayehckeh Nui! wrote: I drink coke, I recycle coke, I later retrieve coke can, I use coke can to build gun, I use gun to destroy other incompetent cans, I use fried cans to build more can guns, I use can gun armory to take over world, I use world to get more waffles.
The Fail Master wrote: I found on google how to get my sister to shutup and i will read it
Kchyayehckeh Nui! wrote: Just confirms the truth of my statement... "You can find anything on google". Razz
Pik wrote: I'LL KICK THE LIVING PIE OUT OF YOU!
Pik wrote: NOW WE HAVE PHYSICS DEFYING SNACKS!!!
Pik wrote:My peanut butter will pwn you faster than your own failures will.
Pik wrote:Great, my forum has short term memory loss...
73h n00b pwn3r wrote: Do I get a badge for not getting a badge, period?
Superior Pizza Sniper wrote:I just love acting like I'm a psycho fresh out of the insane asylum when I welcome new members. ^_^
Pikkeh, Mah Boi wrote:Yes, Rudolph is a loyal Canadian hippie reindeer influenced by love produced by little children who love his movie, while he flies through the air, guiding an old fat guy through the atmosphere in his fat jolliness to the rooftops of homes, breaking in like the fat ninja he is, and dropping presents, then vanishing into thin air...
Count Zebra Quotes:

Roxtus wrote: That's vuvuzela to you! Razz
Roxtus wrote: What's biting you, Crackers?
Uncooked Chicken wrote: He's a Cheeze-it. What ISN'T biting him?
Roxtus wrote:I... I remember you from Spaghetti Os...
Roxtus wrote: *Eats cake* U CAN'T JUDGE ME! *MC Hammer dance*
Roxtus wrote: What's taking you so long, Pyro? Just do a barrel roll!
Roxtus wrote:
(\___/)
(0 _ o)
(").(")
^LARGE HEADED SIGBUNNY - MY HEAD'S NOT BIG!^
Roxtus wrote:I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!
Swashbucklin Simpleton wrote: *Chases Legonater, snatches the muffin, and loads it into the rocket launcher* Now it's a muffin RPG. /Punnnnnnnnnn Laughing
Roxtus wrote: That one was brilliant. Razz
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Had it not been for the typo. xD

Don't you just hate it when you say a legendary line and TYPO onnit? No? I guess it's only me. =P
Legonater wrote: Yes Razz Then I fix it, and tell Rox to quote it now Razz
Roxtus wrote: If they'll hire me, of course. That will be a good time to get a pet cockroach and give it twinkies
Roxtus wrote: Uh... something.
Roxtus wrote: Once, Chuck Norris looked Big Cam Newton into his eyes, and that's when Chuck got his awesomeness.
legobatmankid10 wrote: I couldn't have said it better myself.
Roxtus wrote: That's it! NO MORE QUOTES FOR YOU!
Roxtus wrote: I quoted myself! Ha! You lazy leaf eaters never recognize a good quote even if I type under your very own FACE! Razz
Roxtus wrote:Yesnow! GRAMMAR TIME!
Roxtus wrote:I'm typing with one hand! I'm a two-handed one-hand using veteran!
Roxtus wrote:Crax, I take everything back what I said about your laziness. Razz
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Rox, do you look like a vampire?
Roxtus wrote:Idk, I can't see my reflection.
Roxtus wrote:I want to kick some Stormies with Mace's awesomeness!
Roxtus wrote:FALCON TYPO!
Roxtus wrote:Sorry, I got kicked off.
Roxtus wrote:Muy buen amigo, JALAPEÑO ENCHILADA!
Roxtus wrote:ZEEBA ZEEBA EATA EATA EATA EATA EATA EATA EATA EATA EATA EATA EATA.
Roxtus wrote:Imagine Crax has head pigeons. That's what we're talking about. Suspect
Roxtus wrote:You said I can't read this. Oh, how come I know I read it?
Roxtus wrote:My head is about to explode. Razz
Roxtus wrote:Oh. In that case... I'm a CHEEZ-IT TOO!
Roxtus wrote: I wantz a BIG orange wabbit. I will call him Count Dooku
Rox wrote:When push comes to shove, eat cereal.
Roxtus wrote:You can be a ninja too! Ooh!
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Yup. Just turn kinda invisible and don't say anything.
Roxtus wrote:Or swallow a chameleon. Dat works... sorta.
Roxtus wrote:I tried listening to a donut, but I rather ate it instead.
Roxtus wrote:He watches everything! Disney is his master!
Caffeinated Pwn Espresso wrote:The song makes me want to take a breath...literally
Toast wrote:Wait, you mean you don't breathe? O_o
Caffeinated Pwn Espresso wrote:Well, no, I'm an Espresso. We don't breathe, just get drunk.
Obvious Ninja wrote:That sounded... wrong. xD
Caffeinated Pwn Espresso wrote:I just realized that.
Toast wrote:You can get drunk after drinking coffee? O_o
Toast wrote:But that's rare, naturally.
Caffeinated Pwn Espresso wrote:What is?
Toast wrote:Being drunk after drinking coffee.
Caffeinated Pwn Espresso wrote:Um...yeah. I meant like someone drinks you. so your drunk then.
Obvious Ninja wrote:Stopdat! xD
Caffeinated Pwn Espresso wrote:I've been laughing this entire time....
Toast wrote:I didn't know you can get drunked after someone drinks you. Nobody ever tried to drink me. Maybe that's a good thing...
Obvious Ninja wrote:You're toast. Why would someone drink a toast smoothie?
Toast wrote:Oh right, good question.
Roxtus wrote:Another one rides the bus!
Roxtus wrote: Twice the pepper, double the awesome. :awesome:
Rox wrote:Oh I was kidding, Chewbacca's your father! Darth Vader
Roxtus wrote:I'm calleting.
Legonater wrote: *Shoots the body, roasts it over a fire, mashes it, sells it to a slaughter house, buys it back it fifty pieces and burns it again, then liquifies it and burns it intoa gas*
Roxtus wrote: I fell off the cliff Razz
Legonater wrote: *Retrieves body, Shoots the body, roasts it over a fire, mashes it, sells it to a slaughter house, buys it back it fifty pieces and burns it again, then liquifies it and burns it intoa gas*.
LuigiFan wrote:Oh Fly, why wasting quote time for someone who logs in/logs out when you can quote me instead?
LuigiFan wrote:Ok, say something funny!
Seemefly wrote:Something Funny.
Messages cleared by Fluffy Dearest.
[14:26:34] @ Luigi Fan : I saw everything!.
[14:27:29] @ Supersonic Cookie : Hmm?.
[14:27:59] @ Fluffy Dearest : He prides himself in joining the cb, and reading ALL DA JUICY DETAILS ONNIT..
[14:28:05] @ Fluffy Dearest : Basically, he's NOSEY!.
[14:28:10] @ Supersonic Cookie : Razz
[14:28:25] @ Supersonic Cookie : I wanna go drink juice now.
[15:29:01] @ Supersonic Cookie : I just had a recess cup. Razz

[15:29:47] @ Luigi Fan : A cup made out of Reeses? Drooling
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Confound it!
Seemefly wrote:If not Confound it.

Seemefly wrote:Find it!

Luigi Fan wrote: Razz
Roxtus wrote:Oh boi! I loved these Cafés!
I want to be the janitor, the waiter, the chef, and the vice president! Hyper
A BURRITO PLAYING HALO wrote:I dunno Idk who sings it.
Roxtus wrote:Now I know why it's called Windows.
[09:07:20] @ A BURRITO PLAYING HALO : He is thrustworthy in GM grounds.
[09:07:27] @ Crackers : Razz
[09:07:27] @ A BURRITO PLAYING HALO : *trust
[09:07:39] @ A BURRITO PLAYING HALO : He's not a rocket. Razz
Roxtus wrote:Welcome to the forum! Live long, and eat cereal!
Count Zebra wrote:While txting and eating something, you can accidentally eat the txter and txt on what you're eating Razz
[21:41:16 10/06/11] @ Count Zebra : Wazzup? Razz
[21:44:26 10/06/11] FatCatNine : The ground.
Count Zebra wrote:Hey everypony!
Roxtus wrote:Sweet dreams, salty moderator. Razz
Roxtus wrote::mamaluigi:

Legonater : *Wonders if there's such thing as a boyly boy*.
Count Zebra : Posted
Count Zebra : I think there are only manly boys. Razz
Legonater : Razz
Legonater : Are we manly boys? Razz
Legonater : Oh, and I posted
Count Zebra : Idk
Legonater : No, honestly, I posted
Count Zebra : Ik
Roxtus wrote:
When was the last time you blew up the Death Star?
Legonater wrote: You make it sound like a day job.
Roxtus wrote: It is Razz
Roxtus wrote:That is... Frightening...

[OOC] Not my avvie. [/OOC]
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Keel da Woooookeeees
Roxtus wrote: YOU FORGOT THE I!
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Me talk Croc-ese. No need vowel..
Ees you stoopeed?.
Roxtus wrote: YUS!
Count Zebra wrote:I believe that aliens fly in slices of pepperoni.
[15:47:56] @ Crackers : Mmkay, I'll stop now. Razz

[15:48:06] @ Rhino : Ok, new subject. Razz

[15:48:08] @ Count Zebra : Well it's not working. Razz

[15:48:16] @ Crackers : Razz

[15:48:23] @ Count Zebra : Go annoy Sonic instead. Razz

[15:48:35] @ Crackers : It's sad when you can never hear the bass in a song. Razz

[15:48:40] @ Rhino : Razz

[15:48:53] @ Rhino : 8 in a row! Razz

[15:49:39] @ Crackers : Razz
Count Zebra wrote: For SPARTA!
[19:39:03] Count Zebra : ...
[19:39:25] Count Zebra : BOO!
[19:40:31] * FatCatNine passes out *
[19:40:45] Count Zebra : Oy! Wake up!
[19:40:50] Count Zebra : *Shakes you*
[19:41:33] FatCatNine : ...
[19:41:38] * FatCatNine is up *
[19:42:02] Count Zebra : Yay!
[19:42:17] FatCatNine :
[19:42:28] Count Zebra : I'm thirsty.
[19:44:23] Count Zebra : I'll go get some WATEEEEEEH!
Count Zebra wrote:Whoa! Awesome! I will read it later. Razz
Roxtus wrote:Wazzup lil doggies? Razz
I wrote:Doggies?

Crackers Quotes:

Crackers wrote:
Message has been cleared by Crakcers
YAY
Crackers wrote: WAFFLEZ + AUTOMATED GARAGE DOORS = KABOOM
Crackers wrote: BAAAAAAAAGEEEEEELLLLLLLZZZ! YAY
Crackers wrote: Perhaps the chicken is being overcooked. Razz
Crackers wrote: Legonater, you double-posted and misspelled something Razz
Crackers wrote: Wuzzzuuuuuuuuuuuup?
Crackers wrote:The good 'ol USA! Sticker-loaded cars driving in circles!
Crackers wrote: CHIIIILIIIIIII.
Crackers wrote:Well, nuthin' much really. Legonater became an AI, I found Waldo, Marshmallow Peeps are going to be floating in space, Corrupt a Wish is back, and muffinz are epix
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Next time, say bagels.
Crackers wrote: Picture Eggman with an Afro in a disco room! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N8MtTd4TKA
Captain Spacedude wrote: I'm gonna have nightmares from that for WEEKS.
The Nutcracker wrote: Look at that robotic Tails!
Crackers wrote:Weapon of choice: The rainbow. You're about to taste it. *Rolls out Skittles Cannon*
Crax wrote: Pie.
Crackers wrote: Um... A bologna sandwich just landed on your face?
Crackers wrote: Bacon.
Pyro wrote: Ever had a sugar free Reeses? Disgusting.
Crackers wrote: No, I haven't. I've had a normal Reeses though. They pwn.
Pyro wrote: Then you're lucky. You haven't been scarred.

Crackers wrote: Cheez-Its need theme songs.
Crackers wrote:It's hard to be intimidating with typos.
Crackers wrote: You can be the Tunafish Hoagie Sensei! :awesome:
Crackers wrote:WAAZZ UUP
Caffeinated Pwn Espresso wrote:The song makes me want to take a breath...literally
Caffeinated Pwn Espresso wrote:Well, no, I'm an Espresso. We don't breathe, just get drunk.
Caffeinated Pwn Espresso wrote:Um...yeah. I meant like someone drinks you. so your drunk then.
Toast wrote:I didn't know you can get drunked after someone drinks you. Nobody ever tried to drink me. Maybe that's a good thing...
OCD Ninja wrote:This song is insane. Razz If only it wasn't quite so heavy.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:You could give it a low-carb diet...
[13:34:41] @ Uncooked Chicken : Man Crackers, looks like we should for a club.
[13:34:53] @ Uncooked Chicken : That way when one of us corrects the wrong typo, he'll have backup.
[13:34:55] @ The Oblivious Ninja : ?
[13:34:59] @ OCD Ninja : *form
[13:35:09] @ OCD Ninja : LOL
[13:35:12] @ Uncooked Chicken : /facepalm
[13:35:22] @ Uncooked Chicken : Yes, that's why we need a club.
[13:35:27] @ Uncooked Chicken : I want to kill you for that. xD
Crackers wrote:'Cause I can. Or, I could if I could.

I would if I could but I can't so I won't.
Crackers wrote:That's DORITOS ossum DORITOS, I DORITOS hope DORITOS you DORITOS have DORITOS fun DORITOS then DORITOS. Did I mention DORITOS?
Crackers wrote:TACO MAN SAVES THE DAY!
Crackers wrote:FROM RAINING CHICKENS!
Crackers wrote:ULTRAMUFFINZ HAS BEEN PULVARIZED BY A FLYING CHICKEN!
Fender wrote:My toaster toasts toast toastier than your toasty toaster of toasty toastiness toasts toast!
Crackers wrote:[17:19:46] @ Crackers : YAY TPASY
[17:19:49] @ Crackers : *TASOT
[17:19:51] @ Crackers : &TASPOD
[17:19:54] @ Crackers : *TASOT
[17:19:56] @ Crackers : *TOAST
[17:19:59] @ Crackers : YAY TOAST
[22:52:15] @ Fluffy Angel : .

[22:52:28] @ Fluffy Angel : Waiting for you to post Tak. :giggling:.

[22:52:36] @ Crackers : :gargling:.

[22:52:41] @ Crackers : .

[22:52:45] @ Supersonic Cookie : .

[22:53:08] @ Supersonic Cookie : ahahahahaha!!!! I seriously almost put my face on the keyboard laughing! .

[22:53:18] @ Crackers : XD.

[22:53:30] @ Supersonic Cookie : I posted .

[22:53:39] @ Crackers : /faceboard.

[22:53:43] @ Crackers : ^ like that? .

[09:07:20] @ A BURRITO PLAYING HALO : He is thrustworthy in GM grounds.
[09:07:27] @ Crackers : Razz
[09:07:27] @ A BURRITO PLAYING HALO : *trust
[09:07:39] @ A BURRITO PLAYING HALO : He's not a rocket. Razz
Crackers wrote: They teach "KABOOM" and there's the Universe! :applause:
Crackers wrote:Yeah, unripe banananananananananananas are meh. Razz
Crackers wrote:It's in French, it's backwards.
Crackers wrote: Plate cookies? YUM! I always wanted to try cookies made of plates!
Crackers wrote:@ Cherry: Air happens to keep me alive. We need a topic about breathing. Razz
Crackers wrote:Wait, I'm not a squirrel hyped on caffiene.

[15:48:35] @ Crackers : It's sad when you can never hear the bass in a song. Razz

Crackers wrote:Legonater can be seen driving his Stalkonater down the highway... Razz
[10:56:27] * Kittycat Dictator now has french toast
[10:56:42] @ Admiral Crackers : Heyo$
[10:56:44] @ Admiral Crackers : *!
[10:57:45] Kittycat Dictator : FENCH TOAST
[10:58:29] @ Admiral Crackers : FRENCH TOAST
[10:59:14] Kittycat Dictator : I made some.
[10:59:20] Kittycat Dictator : I find of failed:P
[11:03:11] Kittycat Dictator : ...........
Skarloth wrote: I AM DETECTING A SERIOUS DECREASE OF TONGUE EMOTICONS. SKARLOTH IS SUCCEEDING.
Crackers wrote: Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Legonater wrote: Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Skarloth wrote: ... I SHOULD NOT HAVE SPOKEN
Crackers wrote:
Jehovah!
*Heyo!
WOW, Autocorrect. Way to be close. *Facepalm*
Crackers wrote:BoOM!
[18:36:51] LegoFan101 : Cracks sues an email service? How much income does that bring? :O
15:57:39] LegoFan101 : *three minutes* Okay I'm scared now... someone get this rocket offa me D:

[16:00:55] LegoFan101 has logged off the chat on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:00 pm : SHOOOOOOM! I\'m at the moon nao! D:

Darkal RC Skirate Quotes:
Dekar Quotes:

Dekar151 wrote: Btw, waffles can help with personal issues
Doctor Smith Quotes:

3vil-Chicken wrote: Okeedokeehokeepokeesmokeedokeedokeeday. Razz
3vil-Chicken wrote: Yowuzzuuuuuup?!
3vil-Chicken wrote: Oh facepalm...
Legolover-361 wrote: Oh, hey Roxtus. You came just in time. I was about to Rickroll Mr. Nobody here.

*pats empty air on the back*
Nova Nebula wrote: This sort of thing had better be allowed. Razz
Uncooked Chicken wrote: As far as I know, practically anything is as long as it doesn't involve profanity, obscene rickrolls, or winged monkeys. =p

Wait, what were you gonna rickroll Mr. Noboby with? Suspect
Nova Nebula wrote: Never gonna GIVE YOU UP
Never gonna LET YOU DOWN
Never gonna RUN AROUND
And DESERT YOU...

That answer your question? Razz
3vil Chicken wrote: *Puking noises*
Swashbucklin Simpleton wrote: *Chases Legonater, snatches the muffin, and loads it into the rocket launcher* Now it's a muffin RPG. /Punnnnnnnnnn Laughing

Don't you just hate it when you say a legendary line and TYPO onnit? No? I guess it's only me. =P
Swashbucklin Simpleton wrote: Not just a weedwacker! A combat weedwacker! Combat! Combat! :n00bpwn:
Bob the Destructor wrote:I want a Weed Whacker for Christmas
Swashbucklin' Simpleton wrote:MY NECK CRACKED! I'M DYING!

That made a funny sound.
Doorstoppo wrote: Not finished with school yet. I just covered myself in lard and squirmed out of it. For now.

It was Stinx2Bhim, I think.
Doctor Smith wrote:
Kryft, someone sees you holding your broom, and asks you to sweep their deck. Make a series of rolls to blah blah blah... Do it. Razz
Doctor Smith wrote: BoOM
Doctor Smith wrote:The skipper changes color and steam comes out of his ears. That's why this is the Steampunk RPG. Razz

@ Doctor Smith : Wut?
@ Steamed Chicken : PoW.
@ Legonater : Woah
Fat Cat 9 quotes:

[21:41:16 10/06/11] @ Count Zebra : Wazzup? Razz
[21:44:26 10/06/11] FatCatNine : The ground.
FatCatNine wrote:I feel as if my brain is going to hop out of my head run to a friends house and hide in a boot...
[19:39:03] Count Zebra : ...
[19:39:25] Count Zebra : BOO!
[19:40:31] * FatCatNine passes out *
[19:40:45] Count Zebra : Oy! Wake up!
[19:40:50] Count Zebra : *Shakes you*
[19:41:33] FatCatNine : ...
[19:41:38] * FatCatNine is up *
[19:42:02] Count Zebra : Yay!
[19:42:17] FatCatNine :
[19:42:28] Count Zebra : I'm thirsty.
[19:44:23] Count Zebra : I'll go get some WATEEEEEEH!
FatCatNine wrote:SONIC (FORUM) COLORS NOW!
*pun Intended*

16:21:27] FatCatNine : ...
[16:22:16] General Kojan : Dude, I told Roddy this earlier, and I'll tell you now: I swear that you guys have "..." as a hotkey on your keyboard.
[16:22:20] FatCatNine : Anyone?
[16:22:33] General Kojan :
[16:22:35] FatCatNine : ...
[16:22:40] FatCatNine : I have a "..." key.
[16:22:55] FatCatNine : It's right next to the "Any Key."
[16:22:57] General Kojan : Ah, that answers that.
[16:23:05] FatCatNine : Which most people don't have.
[16:23:14] FatCatNine : But most games think they do.
[16:23:52] General Kojan : Hmm... that's true. I've had to take back REALLY good games because they require my keyboard to have that key.
[16:23:56] General Kojan : It's a shame.
[16:24:05] FatCatNine : Yep.
Fluffy Angel quotes:

Toa of Music wrote:I like quoting!! It makes things easier as long as there isn't long quote chains.
Boxcargirl wrote:If I had known you suffered from "quoteITIS" I would of left you some medicine along with the pizza
boxcargirl wrote:*throws candy everywhere*
Boxcargirl wrote: I like presents!
Boxcargirl wrote: In the future giant marshmallow peeps will be floating in outerspace.
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Do people finally get sick of them and chuck them into the stratosphere?
Boxcargirl wrote:Fact: I always count my socks after losing a finger. Razz
Boxcargirl wrote:*duct tapes your fingers*
Uncooked Chicken wrote: I don't have fingers...
Boxcargirl wrote: I don't have duct tape.
Snow Bunny wrote:BTW, one of my gifts was world domination, so watch your back! Muahahahahahaha
Snow Bunny wrote: You can't have warm drinks. That's inhumane
Fluffy Bunniez wrote: I like cheese.

Hmm, I've never eaten a movie though. Razz
Fluffy Bunniez wrote: Fact: I normally float around the house.
FluffyBunniez wrote:Wait.. I fear the eraser. It makes me sad. Sad
FluffyBunniez wrote:Yes, I am. *spirals into a cookie*
FluffyBunniez wrote:Imma spam kick you next time, cuz that's HOW I ROLL.
Fluffy Bunnies wrote:If you ate him, then why is he still talking? This IS disturbing. CHEW HARDER next time!
Fluffy Bunniez wrote:Oh dear. Well I'm sorry if I cut into your daily quota of 100 gabillion clears Crackers. Razz
Fluffy Bunniez wrote:Hi there! I feel so connected to you random admin. I too don't know my name. Sad
Fluffy Bunniez wrote:MAN... I always get busted for writing on fogged up mirrors/windows. I should really stop writing my own name when I do that.
Fluffy Bunniez wrote:You're a fast learner! YOU EARN A STICKER! *puts one on your forehead*
Fluffy Bunniez wrote:I actually WANT Beeky to behave more arrogant.
Fluffy Bunniez wrote:I'd never willingly leave here. I luv it. LUB. TWUE LUB.
Fluffy Bunniez wrote:Beeky... Imma get you.... new jeans.
Fluffy Bunniez wrote:* Fluffy Bunniez has never heard of that movie.
* Fluffy Bunniez thought the movie was "The MEGAPHONE".
* Fluffy Bunniez is facepalming now. xD
Fluffy wrote: The Admins, maybe, but not ME. I VILL MAKE U PAY!
[14:27:59] @ Fluffy Dearest : He prides himself in joining the cb, and reading ALL DA JUICY DETAILS ONNIT..
Fluffy Muffinz!!!!!! wrote: OOOH THERE'S A BUNNY IN THIS VIDEO.
Fluffy Dearest wrote:BUT CHURE, Y NAWT!
Fluffy wrote:Yes it IS my fault.

[22:53:08] @ Supersonic Cookie : ahahahahaha!!!! I seriously almost put my face on the keyboard laughing! .

[14:47:32] @ Fluffy Angel : First of all, if anyone ruins that day, you'll all get head clicked. I myself will be too busy to do it, so I'll hire someone else. Most likely a bitter friend, who isn't dating anyone. =P.
[14:47:51] Legolover | revologeL : Fluffy: Stop scaring us. Shocked
[21:07:21] @ Fluffy Angel : Come play with me Beeks!
[21:07:34] @ Fluffy Angel : *Grabs you and drags you off*
[21:07:42] Legolover-361 : HAI
[21:08:30] @ Uncooked Chicken : HALP!
[21:08:32] @ Fluffy Angel : *shouting from a distance* SORRY, I get Beeky now, it's MY turn!
[21:08:42] Legolover-361 : ...
[21:08:46] @ Uncooked Chicken : *indistinct shouting*
[21:08:49] Legolover-361 : Fluffy: Again, you scare me.
[21:08:53] @ Fluffy Angel : *covers his hand with my mouth*
[21:09:10] @ Uncooked Chicken : *tries to eat your hand*
[21:09:15] @ Legonater : I dun tink Beeks like me vewy much Razz
[21:09:16] @ Uncooked Chicken : Needs ketchup.
[21:09:23] @ Fluffy Angel : UGH, that's like the dumbest thing to say ever, and actually kinda mean to say to a girl. Sad
[21:09:33] @ Fluffy Angel : Razz
[21:09:44] @ Fluffy Angel : OW!
[21:09:52] @ Uncooked Chicken : Hey, I'm gagged and being dragged off. Tactful thinking is kinda hard.
[21:09:59] @ Uncooked Chicken : I'm not chomping you. Eesh.
[21:11:40] @ Fluffy Angel : OH. WEll the ow was at his WOAH.. I just noticed a MAJOR TYPO!!!!
[21:11:53] @ Fluffy Angel : *covers his mouth with MY HAND
Fluffy Angel wrote:Stupid freeze face. xD
Fluffy Angel wrote: I FORGET NUTTIN! Now, what were we talking about? Razz
Fluffy Angel wrote:Rox, you have no idea why because you are not the oldest in your family with a bunch of younger sibs who sometimes watch shows with ANNOYING THEME SONGS.... that eventually creep into your subconcious and you end up singing under your breath till you realize what you are doing and FREAK OUT!
Fluffy wrote:BoOm.
General Kojan quotes:

General Kojan wrote:
Silence
It's like the calm before the storm.
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
That was the storm.
General Kojan wrote:"Fluffy Angle: The fluffier side of life."
General Kojan wrote:You know, I wonder why all of these people join this site, yet don't do ONE. SINGLE. THING. It's like, only 10% of the people signed up for this site actually do stuff.
Legonater wrote:But hey- it looks good on the stats

16:21:27] FatCatNine : ...
[16:22:16] General Kojan : Dude, I told Roddy this earlier, and I'll tell you now: I swear that you guys have "..." as a hotkey on your keyboard.
[16:22:20] FatCatNine : Anyone?
[16:22:33] General Kojan :
[16:22:35] FatCatNine : ...
[16:22:40] FatCatNine : I have a "..." key.
[16:22:55] FatCatNine : It's right next to the "Any Key."
[16:22:57] General Kojan : Ah, that answers that.
[16:23:05] FatCatNine : Which most people don't have.
[16:23:14] FatCatNine : But most games think they do.
[16:23:52] General Kojan : Hmm... that's true. I've had to take back REALLY good games because they require my keyboard to have that key.
[16:23:56] General Kojan : It's a shame.
[16:24:05] FatCatNine : Yep.

General Kojan wrote: NOES! I WAS GOING TO QUOTE THAT!
Uncooked Chicken wrote: NEIN!
All we have from that is "Stop posting creepy mustaches."
Kitty Cat Dictator Quotes:

PurpleShrimpFaceO,.,O wrote: * grabs paint buckets and smacks him over the head in spanish *
PurpleShrimpFaceO,.,O wrote: IMMA PURPLE SHRIMP, BOW BEFORE ME IN AWE!!!!!!!!!!
PurpleShrimpFaceO,.,O wrote: ANSWER THE QUESTION OR FACE THE LATINA'S WRATH
LaGatoReina wrote: Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
LaGatoReina wrote:I'M A WALKING SINGING PIANO PLAYING, GUITAR PLAYING, VIOLIN PLAYING, AWESOME TACO
Uncooked Chicken wrote:I just used a non-original insult. Someone besides Reina slap me.
LaGatoReina wrote:* slaps nuggets *
* slaps nuggets in spanish *
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Why do you use scented hand soap?
LaGatoReina wrote:I DON'T
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Then what's that stuff that wasn't on my face eleven seconds ago?
LaGatoReina wrote:IMMA LATINA SCUBA DIVING SINGING PIANO, VIOLIN AND GUITAR PLAYING WALKING SHRIMP, BOW BEFORE ME IN AWE!!!!!!!
LaGatoReina wrote:My bro has a banana phone and I have no idea why I'm telling you this but I'm bored so I'll do it anyw.....OH LOOK A SQUIRELL
LaGatoReina wrote:NO IMMA LATINA NINJA SCUBA DIVING SINGING PIANO AND VIOLIN AND GUITAR PLAYING WALKING CAT SHRIMP!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE ME IN AWE!!!!!!
LaGataReina wrote:* grabs Fender, and ships him off to Rome *
Fluffy bacon wrote:He's not a lurker, he's window shopping! Razz
Uncooked Chicken wrote:He's magical.
Fluffy Pillow wrote:He's NINJA!
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Or maybe he's an OCD ninja. He erases ALL his tracks.
Fluffy Cookiez!!!!! wrote:IMMA WALKING TALKING PIANO AND VIOLIN PLAYING SINGING FLUFFY SCUBA DIVING TACO EATING CHEEZ-IT LLAMA
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Where's that pizza?
Fluffy Cookiez!!! wrote: Over here!
Uncooked Chicken wrote: *Eats Reina*.
That didn't taste like pineapples.
Reina wrote:'What a shocker. It's S0onic,
Reina wrote:Would you like to be cooked with carrots or beets?
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Carrots.
They're better for my skin.
Reina wrote:I do that, but all the pieces decided to go on vacation, and not take me. Razz
Reina wrote:QUE PASA WITH A SIDE OF PIZZA?
Celia wrote:Dang, this keyboard, is TINY.
Legonater also wrote: HtE kybodar si tnyi/
[10:56:27] * Kittycat Dictator now has french toast
[10:56:42] @ Admiral Crackers : Heyo$
[10:56:44] @ Admiral Crackers : *!
[10:57:45] Kittycat Dictator : FENCH TOAST
[10:58:29] @ Admiral Crackers : FRENCH TOAST
[10:59:14] Kittycat Dictator : I made some.
[10:59:20] Kittycat Dictator : I find of failed:P
[11:03:11] Kittycat Dictator : ...........

Last edited by Legonater on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 19 times in total
Not Em
Resident CanuckMadman
Resident CanuckMadman

Location : I still remember all the glittering lights on Corsucant. Very pretty. Can we go back there, master?
Lego ID : HK-47
Humor : Commentary: I mean... nice human, goo-oood human...

View user profile http://Eurobricks, LEGO, Brickset... so on, so forth...

Back to top Go down

Re: LZP Quotes Archive

Post by Not Em on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:12 pm

[spoiler="Kodi Quotes":f973] [quote:f973="Kodi the Hamster"] NO! HE IS A TRASH BAG WITH MEATBALLS!
"LBK quotes":

legobatmankid10 wrote: You're a Justin Bieber fan?!?
Legonater wrote: Me? No. I'm the guy in the mall that kicks all the justin bieber posters. The guy that- if I had the money- would buy the products to ruin, burn, and destroy them. I was tempted to buy the Justin Bieber doll, just so I could slowly tear it's limbs off one by one, then pull it's head off, then kick it around and do as much damage to it as possible. Then bring its remains to a JB concert (while wearing soundproof earphones) and show it to all the fans.

And watch them scream
legobatmankid10 wrote: May God bless you, Legonater.
Roxtus wrote: Once, Chuck Norris looked Big Cam Newton into his eyes, and that's when Chuck got his awesomeness.
legobatmankid10 wrote: I couldn't have said it better myself.
LBK wrote: WAKAPOWIE!

"LegoMaster2000 Quotes":

LegoMaster2000 wrote:DON'T KILL HIM!!! ... Unless of course he has your cake, then go ahead, idc.

LegoMaster2000 wrote: Next thing you know, Nasa will nuke the moon, and stick a plastic one up there, just for the sake of making it fake too.

They'll probably douse the sun in water, then replace it with a massive ligthbulb. Just so we have fake light. To go with our fake moon.

Then how will we grow vegetables? Ultimate Lightbulb won't get us anywhere. Oooohhh.... I see, this is where the oxiveggies save the day!
"Legonater Quotes":

Legonater wrote: *Facepalm*

Legonater wrote: oOOPS I HAD CAPS ON

Legonater wrote: :facepaln:
Legonater wrote: Mah rain ov accahnteed tahroor ees ovah
Legonater wrote: Yeah, the chatbox is prone to randomness and pointless talking. Be warned.
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Wait, I thought that's the disclaimer we put on the entire forum.
Legonater wrote: [quote='Narniafan!!!'] SUBJECTSUBJECT
Legonater wrote: *Eats a keyboard*
Legonater wrote: Sryu if I sound like a sdtalekr
Legonater wrote: The come, they eat, they spam, the leave, they come back for some odd reason, they eat, they spam, they leave again leaving us wondering why on earht they were here in the first place.....
Legonater wrote: If you haven't already noticed, I've began stopping welcoming people on the chatbox, it's a waste of enegery which could be used eating popcorn
Legonater wrote: I'm listening to gibberish.
Uncooked Chicken wrote: You usually do.
Legonater wrote: Yeah, you do talk a lot.
Legonater wrote:Vandomness? Dere eez no vandomness! Bah, to MLNT wiz you foolz! Velcome, gud vriend! Un velcome to dis un-vanom site!
Uncooked Chicken wrote: My spellcheck caused my monitor to turn a lovely shade of red when I pasted that. Again I am appalled by the inaccuracy of a spellcheck, acknowledging nonwords and marking legitimate words like "vandomness" as incorrect. I should kill my spellcheck.
Legonater wrote:Just add me, dude- I'm gonne go down there and find you some day anyways. That sounded stalkerish, didn't it?
Legonater wrote: Sammich means you're hung out on a clothesline and used as target practice Razz
Legonater wrote: 10% of my typos are due to my not knowing the word. The other 90% are otherwise accidents, and should thus be ignored as best as possible.
Legonater wrote: Crax, that was a dail Razz

*fail
Legonater wrote: BYARGH! A talking cloud!
Legonater wrote: i JUST JOINED A BATTLE WITH ONE HIGHRANKIGN GIY

i KNEW i'D GET PWNED, BUT i'D ALSO GET POINTS

i GOT FIFTY BEFORE TWO OTHER HIGH-RANKING DUDES CAME NPO AND i SCRAMMED :p
Captain Spacedude wrote: i THINK CAPS LOCK IS ON
Legonater wrote:Somehow I manage to typo even when drawing out a word...
Legonater wrote: NEVER! I KEEP MY LEGO! I BUILD HOME WITH IT! I LLIVE IN HOME! I BURN IT WHEN I KNOW I ABOUT TO DIE! THEN I LAUGH LIKE EVIL DUUDE!
Legonater wrote: I'm Legonater. I'll be watching you, to see how quickly you become assimilated into our insanity. The quicker the better-it means we won't have to send our Lean Pocket army to stop you. But if you are nto very active, we must assume you've instead been assimilated by the Borg Lucas, in which case your good ideas will degrade into bad ones- and you will no longer visit the site, instead living ina cube. Granted, cubes are fun if you are in minecraft. But this is not a game. You will join us or die. Cause we got a death Star (death star). Yeah, we got a Death Star (death star)
Legonater wrote: JOE HERE CAN PACK A WAFFEL FASTER THAN YOU CAN WALK! WHADAYA SAY TO DAT, TONY! GET DOWN HERE!
Legonater wrote: And yes, I just spent four minutes thinking of a good comeback Razz

Agent 007 wrote: My computer is saying that google doesn't exist.
Legonater wrote: How dare it!
Legonater wrote: REALLY? COOLIOIOSIS!
legobatmankid10 wrote: You're a Justin Bieber fan?!?
Legonater wrote: Me? No. I'm the guy in the mall that kicks all the justin bieber posters. The guy that- if I had the money- would buy the products to ruin, burn, and destroy them. I was tempted to buy the Justin Bieber doll, just so I could slowly tear it's limbs off one by one, then pull it's head off, then kick it around and do as much damage to it as possible. Then bring its remains to a JB concert (while wearing soundproof earphones) and show it to all the fans.

And watch them scream
legobatmankid10 wrote: May God bless you, Legonater.
Legonater wrote: Bwenda's Nachos!
Legonater wrote: Or maybe it was This Is Italy

That's the one about the 300 pizza-makers
Caffeinated Pwn Espresso wrote:Wait, so you have a twin Crackers?
Legonater wrote: He also has a brother, in case you didn't know. And a geetar.
Caffeinated Pwn Espresso wrote: What's her name?
Legonater wrote:His geetar? i dunno
Legonater wrote:Crax, have you heard The Broken Drive by Teh Floppy Discs?
Legonater wrote:I will just keep talking... and when he thinks I am done talking... he will start talking again
Legonater wrote:Aha! If I am nuts, then who was the nutcracker?
Legonater wrote:You know, someday I'm going to make an incredible line. And someone will quote that. And then everyone will start quoting it, untill it's a world-wide phenomenon. And then I shall get income. And I will become death! The destroyer of worlds!

Oh, brb- i gotta take out the trash.
Legonater wrote:Better to have and not need it, than to need it and steal it from your neighbor
Legonater wrote:Aim for the moon, even if you miss you will land among the stars. Unless you are a rocket scientist, in which case you will ruin your career.
Legonater wrote:Yoda's body constantly digested coffee, so he was on coffee break for half the filming.
Legonater wrote:We exchange gifts at Christmas becausde of God's gift to us, right?
WHY DON'T WE DO IT AGAIN AT RESURRECTION SUNDAY!?!
No, I don't want more big expensive LEGO sets- why do you ask?
Legonater wrote:dAT TO

Blast casp
Legonater wrote: Everyone's fallen, been misguided. We all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. But God made a bridge for us to get to him. We just have to overcome our fear of heights.
Legonater wrote:I rgibk Rox ate me.
Legonater wrote: *Shoots the body, roasts it over a fire, mashes it, sells it to a slaughter house, buys it back it fifty pieces and burns it again, then liquifies it and burns it intoa gas*
Roxtus wrote: I fell off the cliff Razz
Legonater wrote: *Retrieves body, Shoots the body, roasts it over a fire, mashes it, sells it to a slaughter house, buys it back it fifty pieces and burns it again, then liquifies it and burns it intoa gas*.
Legonater wrote:Typos typos everywhere. Everywhere in your hair.
Legonater wrote:I wonder if nachos go to heaven.
Legonater wrote:[04:06:54] Legonater has been kicked by Legonater

[04:06:55] @ Legonater : gtg

[04:06:55] Legonater has joined the chat on Fri May 13, 2011 4:06 am

[04:07:15] @ Legonater : ..Wha?
Legonater wrote:
Yep.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

Nacho

Nachos

Nachooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos

Do you want to burry the bodies?.

No, no, you do it..

Okay..

Fly the plane..

What plane?.

That plane..

...OH... That plane..

Yes, that plane..

THE PLANE!.

THE PLANE!.

SHINEY PLANE!.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Those are smelly bodies.

They're TV remote bodies..

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Yes

Oh. Okay.
Legonater wrote:*Hides again* You can't see me. Bunny bunny foo-foo. Husha husha. K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
[quote][18:34:50] @ Uncooked Chicken : I don't hyphenate "Grammar Hammer." Wuzzup with that?
[18:35:02] Legolover-361 : Hmm.
[18:35:09] @ Legonater : Wuzzup is not proper grammar, good friend.
[18:35:12] Legolover-361 : I hyphenate it like it's all one word.
[18:35:28] @ Uncooked Chicken : I always viewed it as two.
[18:35:29] Legolover-361 : You treat it like "grammar" is modifying "hammer".
[18:35:36] Legolover-361 : Which is the right way to type it?
[18:35:49] @ Uncooked Chicken : Let us flip a coin.
[18:35:57] @ Uncooked Chicken : But first, we shall proofread the coin.
[18:36:11] @ Legonater : And copyright it.

Legonater : *Wonders if there's such thing as a boyly boy*.
Count Zebra : Posted
Count Zebra : I think there are only manly boys. Razz
Legonater : Are we manly boys? Razz
Legonater : Oh, and I posted
Count Zebra : Idk
Legonater : No, honestly, I posted
Count Zebra : Ik
Legonater wrote:I'VE LEANING! SAY GOODBYE!
Roxtus wrote:
When was the last time you blew up the Death Star?
Legonater wrote: You make it sound like a day job.
Roxtus wrote: It is Razz
Roddy15 wrote:beeks think you can get live streaming of what an admin does on his normal day on LZP?

Legonater wrote:No one wants to know what Beeks does Razz
Legonater wrote:CANADA DAY! YAY Today is Canada day, so celebrate. NOW!
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Hmm, then how is it that you're going off on us for this, and yet it's perfectly fine anywhere else?
Legonater wrote: Ba dum CHHH
Uncooked Chicken wrote: *hands Legonater five bucks* Go now. Razz
General Kojan wrote:You know, I wonder why all of these people join this site, yet don't do ONE. SINGLE. THING. It's like, only 10% of the people signed up for this site actually do stuff.
Legonater wrote:But hey- it looks good on the stats
Legonater wrote:[11:57:47] @ Legonater : I have terrible letters Razz
Legolover-361 wrote:[11:58:56] Legolover-361 : Legonater: Indeed. Those letters you typed ARE terrible.
Lefinatwr wrote:...That amde nos ence Razz
Celia wrote:Dang, this keyboard, is TINY.
Legonater also wrote: HtE kybodar si tnyi/
Legonater wrote:THE FRENCH INVENTED RETREATING
Legonater wrote:CANADA BEAT US IN THE WAR OF 1812 AND WE BURNED DOWN THE WHITE HOUSE
Skarloth wrote: I AM DETECTING A SERIOUS DECREASE OF TONGUE EMOTICONS. SKARLOTH IS SUCCEEDING.
Legonater wrote: Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Legonater wrote:
I hate multiple quotes.
Legonater wrote:I'ma be the epix minecraft ganstah hobo Razz
Legonater wrote:I make a roast beef sandwhich. 6. I should do this for a living Razz

Legonater wrote:Moe mah boi, you failed Razz
Legonater wrote:SDSEDXCVUYIOP
\';LOIKUJYHTGRFEDWSAaswderftgyhuio
Oops
Cleaning my keyboard
ertfgyuhiopp;lokjuyhgfd saS DFGHJKL;'\
|"?;LKJHGFDSFGHJKL;'\
"LegoTrain Quotes":

"ndb Quotes":
"Pet58 Quotes":

Narniafan wrote: SUSPECTSUSPECT
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Okay, who wants to get promoted?
[set reviewer guy] wrote: Me, me, who will let me. xD
Narnia wrote: I warned you not to stick your face in the snow puppy.
Xpgamer wrote: Peanut butter jelly peanut but ter jelly Peanut butter jelly with a base ball bat
Narnia wrote: This is funny.
Narnia wrote:I promote my Gatorade to be a mod!
"Phro Hawk Quotes":

Phroz3n wrote:Stick out your tongue and then let it land on it. Then, bite him.
Phrohawk wrote:ÜM, THÆÑKŠ?
"Pyrotrutle Quotes":

PyroTurtle41 wrote: Aw, fudgemuffins

Pyroturtle41 wrote:SPACE YOU NOOB!
PyroTurtle41 wrote:OH MY CHICKEN DASS A GIANT POPTART
Pyro Turltl41 wrote: CUPPA JOE CUPPA JOE CUPPA JOE CUPPA JOE
PyroTurtle41 wrote: It's "PYRO YOU NOOB"
PyroTurtle41 wrote: I'd tell Pik and I'd have your Admin spot tommorow. Razz
PyroTurtle41 wrote: EPIC MUSTACHE! xD
PyroTurtle41 wrote: WHAT?! WHEN DID I BECOME A WAFFLEZ?
PyroTurtle41 wrote: MUFFIN WAFFLE PANCAKE TOAST TACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PyroTurtle41 wrote: I like my barrel rolls with tabasco, thank you very much. Razz
PyroTurtle41 wrote: Seplling fail. Beeky would be onto me.
PyroTurtle41 wrote: FUDGEMUFFINZ THAT SOUNDS AWESOME CRAX Weird!!!
PyroTuttle41 wrote: But I would definitely say, my favorite subject is lunch. I'm pretty good at it. =P
Pyro wrote: Ever had a sugar free Reeses? Disgusting.
Crackers wrote: No, I haven't. I've had a normal Reeses though. They pwn.
Pyro wrote: Then you're lucky. You haven't been scarred.

PyroTurtle41 wrote:Hulloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Pyro wrote:Or I might use this banhammer. 'Tis SHINY! :awesome:
PyroTurtle41 wrote:(I'd break the silence, but I'm out of Krazy Glue.)
PyroTurtle41 wrote:You must be pretty food.
Pyroturtle41 wrote:*good
"Rhino Quotes":

Legohamster wrote: What would we do without Pik? Very Happy
Rhino wrote:I think you are all being a bit stupid!
3vil Ninja wrote:THIS IS AN AUTOMATED WARNING MESSAGE

You have made enemies with a Ninja Hamster. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

END MESSAGE
Rhino wrote:you can't spell for toffee, or spell toffee for that matter, you'd typo.

ME! wrote:We always win! Ha! You always lose! MUWAHAHAHAHA! *3vil laughter and an organ*.
"Roddy Quotes":

[18:37:18] Resident Composer : Fluffy: ???
[18:37:21] @ roddy15 : ...
[18:37:28] @ Uncooked Chicken : !!!!
[18:37:40] Resident Composer : ,,,
[18:37:45] Resident Composer : ...Wait, commas don't work that way.
[18:37:47] Resident Composer : Never mind.
Roddy15 wrote:beeks think you can get live streaming of what an admin does on his normal day on LZP?

Legonater wrote:No one wants to know what Beeks does Razz
roddy15 wrote:I've found a virtual whiteboard!
"Skarloth":

"Sloopofwar":

Sloopofwar wrote:Fact: I believe I will put it next to elvis and emelia earhart.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Fact: While I'm amazed you found Emelia Earhart, I wonder what happened to Amelia still. I blame Google.
Sloopofwar wrote:Fact: It gets complicated, but I think it was that some aliens of the female gender came and kidnapped her so they could take her back to their home planet so she could testify in an intergalactic court that women can accomplish more things than cleaning spaceships and cooking meals. However, she was assassinated before she could stand witness, so the aliens brought her back and left her in my den. I'm still trying to find the cosmic meaning too.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Fact: That isn't what I was talking about! I meant you misspelled "Amelia"!
Sloopofwar wrote:Fact: I keep my recipes in an idiot proof box. I can't even open it.
[spoiler="Steamed Chicken quotes":f973] [quote:f973="Uncooked Chicken"] THAT MAKES NO SENCE OOwait it's supposed to be like that

Uncooked Chicken wrote: *Throws ninja star and cuts my finger* Ouch.
Uncooked Chicken wrote: This stuck me as funny. If it's not supposed to be funny, I will be struck by something else. Laughing
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Okay, who wants to get promoted?
[set reviewer guy] wrote: Me, me, who will let me. xD
Legonater wrote: Yeah, the chatbox is prone to randomness and pointless talking. Be warned.
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Wait, I thought that's the disclaimer we put on the entire forum.
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Gah! I go to all this trouble typing intelligent-sounding sentences and all I get in reply are misspelled emoticons!!
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Okay, there, see, EATING ADMINS IS A PROBLEM!
Uncooked Chicken wrote: WHAT?? I went to all that trouble to type that multiple-paragraph message and you respond with three sentences?? You drive me insaaaaane!!

Wait, I just described 102% of the members on this site.
Uncooked Chicken wrote: I'd rather have bacon, not an anthropomorphic bacon-shaped being.
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Confound it!! I still haven't formulated a response to your statement yesterday that both makes lots of sense and is irritatingly technical. I guess I'll give up on that.
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Okay fine, I LOVE THAT PAINT!
Uncooked Chicken wrote: I don't work here. I just got the power and abuse it for personal amusement.
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Also, UUUBER topic revival. I'll leave this to Legonater, since he's so intent on locking stuff. xP.
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Wuuut? That's stupid! Razz
Roxtus wrote: What biting you, Crackers?
Uncooked Chicken wrote: He's a Cheeze-it. What ISN'T biting him?
Legolover-361 wrote: Oh, hey Roxtus. You came just in time. I was about to Rickroll Mr. Nobody here.

Uncooked Chicken wrote: As far as I know, practically anything is as long as it doesn't involve profanity, obscene rickrolls, or winged monkeys. =p

Never gonna LET YOU DOWN
Never gonna RUN AROUND
And DESERT YOU...

Uncooked Chicken wrote: Roxtus: Never fight your way through the streets of Cairo with a banana. =p
I tried it today. Doesn't work Razz
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Name 'em all Billy Razz
Beeky wrote: Despite our perilous burning situation there's always time to demonstrate use of bappleanas.
Legonater wrote: I'm listening to gibberish.
Uncooked Chicken wrote: You usually do.
Legonater wrote: Yeah, you do talk a lot.
Boxcargirl wrote: In the future giant marshmallow peeps will be floating in outerspace.
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Do people finally get sick of them and chuck them into the stratosphere?
Crackers wrote:Well, nuthin' much really. Legonater became an AI, I found Waldo, Marshmallow Peeps are going to be floating in space, Corrupt a Wish is back, and muffinz are epix
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Next time, say bagels.
Boxcargirl wrote:*duct tapes your fingers*
Uncooked Chicken wrote: I don't have fingers...
Boxcargirl wrote: I don't have duct tape.
Legonater wrote:Vandomness? Dere eez no vandomness! Bah, to MLNT wiz you foolz! Velcome, gud vriend! Un velcome to dis un-vanom site!
Uncooked Chicken wrote: My spellcheck caused my monitor to turn a lovely shade of red when I pasted that. Again I am appalled by the inaccuracy of a spellcheck, acknowledging nonwords and marking legitimate words like "vandomness" as incorrect. I should kill my spellcheck.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:I'm allowed to double post because I can act with impunity. I can also triple post.
Beeky wrote: Therefore I won't do anything, because doing nothing can't be copied. Unless you do nothing. But if you do nothing, you aren't copying, and yet doing the same non-thing as I am. That won't work.

*Presses the spacebar located on the back of your head*
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Agh! The assimilation handbook dictates that I must not correct internet slang such as "plz" until the user has been successfully assimilated. I'm sorry for that.

Welcome to the site. If you're visiting, ignore the insanity. If you're here to stay, embrace it. The bagels are in the back, and I just had my attention diverted by that shiny thing over there! *dashes away*
Uncooked Chicken wrote: If you feed someone enough food, they can't get up and leave on you.
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Ooh! We can revive dead words from the era of disco! Hyper
Uncooked Chicken wrote: So then you're a carnivore with a restricted diet.
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Got a bagel, shoved some stuff innit, eating, and going to kill stuff. Let's see if the bagel helps.

Uncooked Chicken wrote: Can I trick you into it using the powers of social convention? /Wally
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Hmm, I seem to have singlehandedly sabotaged the results by closing my eyes and voting randomly.

Congratulations to the victims. Razz
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Hmm...I suppose we can be a band of pirates who thrive on coffee cake.
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Chicken cages? Oh, that is just EVIL!

Rest assured I will liberate those factory farmed chickens shortly. Unless they're fried. Then I'll bring ketchup.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Imna scald my face in pasta.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Shoot. That was gonna be awesome
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Yeah, I also started talking loudly so the neighbors wouldn't have any reason to think I'm not odd. And I named a local rabbit after a neighbor.
That's what happens when I go outside. Which is why I stay here in front of my computer talking to you odd folks.
I wish Crackers were here. He would quote than and it would go down in history as the third dumbest thing I've ever said.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:I just used a non-original insult. Someone besides Reina slap me.
LaGatoReina wrote:* slaps nuggets *
* slaps nuggets in spanish *
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Why do you use scented hand soap?
LaGatoReina wrote:I DON'T
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Then what's that stuff that wasn't on my face eleven seconds ago?
Uncooked Chicken wrote:You okay? *Whips out "CPR for Imbeciles" just in case* "Mouth to mouth reWHATitation?" *gets a bendy straw*
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Hey, what are you gonna say three minutes from now? I'll structure a joke around it.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Knowing Crackers he'd take the furniture as well.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:ISS MAGIC.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Rox, do you look like a vampire?
Roxtus wrote:Idk, I can't see my reflection.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Dude, you can sleep on the keyboard. Use your sandwich as a pillow, and pretend the chair is more comfortable than it is.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Ah. Then where have you been, Pik? We need a Fearless Leader around here 'cuz I'm too lazy to shoulder the burden. Chickens have wings, not shoulders.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Don't drink coffee. It turns you into a squirrel.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:I did not invent squirrels!! Razz
Uncooked Chicken wrote:I remember the day when I was playing Tanki. It was a Knox II, before I became insane. Someone said Crackers had joined. Who knew it would lead to this? AAAAAAAAGH!
Roxtus wrote:You can be a ninja too! Ooh!
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Yup. Just turn kinda invisible and don't say anything.
Roxtus wrote:Or swallow a chameleon. Dat works... sorta.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:I'm imagining eating the muffins like popcorn while I go inwardly hyper.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:It's not 3vol, nor is it 3vil, evol, or EVOL. It's evil, hands up in the air in surrender.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Compromise, I'll bury my face in the keyboard and make a sound that could be either snickering or sobbing. =P
OCD Ninja wrote:This song is insane. Razz If only it wasn't quite so heavy.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:You could give it a low-carb diet...
[13:34:41] @ Uncooked Chicken : Man Crackers, looks like we should for a club.
[13:34:53] @ Uncooked Chicken : That way when one of us corrects the wrong typo, he'll have backup.
[13:34:55] @ The Oblivious Ninja : ?
[13:34:59] @ OCD Ninja : *form
[13:35:09] @ OCD Ninja : LOL
[13:35:12] @ Uncooked Chicken : /facepalm
[13:35:22] @ Uncooked Chicken : Yes, that's why we need a club.
[13:35:27] @ Uncooked Chicken : I want to kill you for that. xD
Uncooked Chicken wrote:I shall not try to outrhyme you in a run-on list of words that sound like swords used by feudal warlords because cutting cords of wood into boards and hoarding them is a sordid way to ford a stream in a Ford Escape which can...mmmh.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:He's magical.
Fluffy Pillow wrote:He's NINJA!
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Or maybe he's an OCD ninja. He erases ALL his tracks.

Uncooked Chicken wrote:*Flips coin which flies into a vending machine*

The coin says Pepsi.
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Where's that pizza?
Fluffy Cookiez!!! wrote: Over here!
Uncooked Chicken wrote: *Eats Reina*.
That didn't taste like pineapples.

Reina wrote:Would you like to be cooked with carrots or beets?
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Carrots.
They're better for my skin.
Steamed Chicken wrote:
Seemefly wrote:An admin going off topic?
Uncooked Chicken wrote:I fail to see how that's noteworthy. Razz
Chicken Nuggets wrote:@The oblivious oneish: Never heard that song evah, so I'm gonna like bumble on in ignorance. xD
Uncooked Chicken wrote:
No gambling! Gambling makes you poor!
And if you're poor you can't buy me stuff.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:We're over budget. You'll have to be your own hoodlum.

Mug that hoodlum and get my money back..
Uncooked Chicken wrote:I thought the cello was a wind instrument until last year. Never mind.
[18:34:50] @ Uncooked Chicken : I don't hyphenate "Grammar Hammer." Wuzzup with that?
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Profanity has lost all meaning and should be eradicated, but I liken that pursuit to a muffin swimming against the tide.
[21:08:32] @ Fluffy Angel : *shouting from a distance* SORRY, I get Beeky now, it's MY turn!
[21:09:23] @ Fluffy Angel : UGH, that's like the dumbest thing to say ever, and actually kinda mean to say to a girl. Sad
[21:09:52] @ Uncooked Chicken : Hey, I'm gagged and being dragged off. Tactful thinking is kinda hard.
[21:11:40] @ Fluffy Angel : OH. WEll the ow was at his WOAH.. I just noticed a MAJOR TYPO!!!!
13:26:33] @ Uncooked Chicken : I'm a gorgeous lil pony..

[13:26:36] @ Uncooked Chicken : *checks*.

[13:26:41] @ Uncooked Chicken : It didn't work. *letdown*.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:I think minifigs have enough included arms already.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:
[19:24:48] @ Uncooked Chicken : Back in a few minutes. *falls backwards diver-style*.

[19:24:53] @ Uncooked Chicken : AAAH! I don't like water!!.

[19:24:56] @ Uncooked Chicken : *glub*.
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Hmm, then how is it that you're going off on us for this, and yet it's perfectly fine anywhere else?
Legonater wrote: Ba dum CHHH
Uncooked Chicken wrote: *hands Legonater five bucks* Go now. Razz
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Keel da Woooookeeees
Roxtus wrote: YOU FORGOT THE I!
Uncooked Chicken wrote: Me talk Croc-ese. No need vowel..
Ees you stoopeed?.
Roxtus wrote: YUS!
[quote=]
Sloopofwar wrote:Fact: I believe I will put it next to elvis and emelia earhart.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Fact: While I'm amazed you found Emelia Earhart, I wonder what happened to Amelia still. I blame Google.
Sloopofwar wrote:Fact: It gets complicated, but I think it was that some aliens of the female gender came and kidnapped her so they could take her back to their home planet so she could testify in an intergalactic court that women can accomplish more things than cleaning spaceships and cooking meals. However, she was assassinated before she could stand witness, so the aliens brought her back and left her in my den. I'm still trying to find the cosmic meaning too.
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Fact: That isn't what I was talking about! I meant you misspelled "Amelia"!
Uncooked Chicken wrote:You'd think [Legonater's] explosion would dissipate or something by now
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Good games are the ones where you come in first..
Beeky wrote:Rhino, tomorrow morning. "Why are you tired?" "I was up yelling at Americans and a Canadian about why our country is so awesome."
Uncooked Chicken wrote:BoOM.
Steamed Chicken wrote: Six! Man, being overconfident pays off.
ykeeB wrote:: I don't have a good trade in mind. You don't have anythng I want. Razz
Steamed Chicken wrote:Now they have stupid stuff like wizards and flint pistols. Razz
Uncooked Chicken wrote:Stop it. Stop posting creepy mustaches. Razz
General Kojan wrote: NOES! I WAS GOING TO QUOTE THAT!
Uncooked Chicken wrote: NEIN!
All we have from that is "Stop posting creepy mustaches."
"Seemefly Quotes":

LuigiFan wrote:Ok, say something funny!
Seemefly wrote:Something Funny.

[quote]
Steamed Chicken wrote:
Seemefly wrote:An admin going off topic?
Uncooked Chicken wrote:I fail to see how that's noteworthy. Razz
"Steelersrule Quotes":

Steel wrote: i am alergic to weirdos. makes my facepalm whenever i am near one Razz
"Superkid Quotes":
"Supersonic Cookie Quotes":

Oboe Latte wrote: I'm kinda busy atm, so I'll be on tanki
Tak wrote: Beeky....course he made it. Only he would plagarize the Declaration of Independence. Razz
Caffeinated Pwn Espresso wrote:Wait, so you have a twin Crackers?
Legonater wrote: He also has a brother, in case you didn't know. And a geetar.
Caffeinated Pwn Espresso wrote: What's her name?
Legonater wrote:His geetar? i dunno
Supersonic Cookie wrote: Egg. Zac. Lee.
[15:29:01] @ Supersonic Cookie : I just had a recess cup. Razz

[15:29:47] @ Luigi Fan : A cup made out of Reeses? Drooling

"Supreme Commander Sturm Quotes":

SCS wrote:MY CAPSLOCK! MY DEAR, SWEET CAPS LOCK I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
SupremeCommanderSturm wrote:I play barbie adventures and dora the explorer the video game.
Cherry wrote:I'm gonna sue you for all you got!
SCS wrote:$2.57
[spoiler="Syndrome":f973][quote:f973="Syndrome"]Lame lame lame lame LAME! Alright, who'd you contact?
Hmm? Oyah, Syndrome's not a real user. Sorry, dude.
[spoiler="The_Shadow_Toa Quotes":f973] [quote:f973="The_Shadow_Toa"] ROXTUS YOU WHATEVER! Razz
The_Shadow_Toa wrote:ROXTUS YOU 'I THINK I'LL CHECK TANKI'!
"The Green Dancing Banana Quotes":

xpgamer wrote: In lego universe when Chuck Norris joins a faction he is automaticly rank 3 full rank 3

In both classes

With an extra 9999 tokens Razz
The Fail Master wrote: I found on google how to get my sister to shutup and i will read it
Kchyayehckeh Nui! wrote: Just confirms the truth of my statement... "You can find anything on google". Razz
Xpgamer wrote: Peanut butter jelly peanut but ter jelly Peanut butter jelly with a base ball bat
Narnia wrote: This is funny.
Xpgamer wrote:I will act like i am 2 years old MOMMY! *Hugs Roxtus*
The dancing Banana! wrote:I jumped on a goomba.
The A-Team wrote:[08:21:26] The A-Team has joined the chat on 2011-05-02, 8:21 am
[08:21:42] The A-Team is Disconnected on 2011-05-02, 8:21 am
[08:21:43] The A-Team has joined the chat on 2011-05-02, 8:21 am
[08:21:44] The A-Team is Disconnected on 2011-05-02, 8:21 am
"Trace Quotes":

Agent 007 wrote: Rough croud Suspect

Agent 007 wrote: My computer is saying that google doesn't exist.
Legonater wrote: How dare it!
"Windows Fanboy Quotes":

Never gonna LET YOU DOWN
Never gonna RUN AROUND
And DESERT YOU...

[18:34:50] @ Uncooked Chicken : I don't hyphenate "Grammar Hammer." Wuzzup with that?
[13:38:08] Legolover | revologeL has joined the chat on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:38 pm.
[13:38:22] Legolover | revologeL : Mirror image! | !egami rorriM
[14:47:32] @ Fluffy Angel : First of all, if anyone ruins that day, you'll all get head clicked. I myself will be too busy to do it, so I'll hire someone else. Most likely a bitter friend, who isn't dating anyone. =P.
[14:47:51] Legolover | revologeL : Fluffy: Stop scaring us. Shocked
Legolover-361 wrote:
Disclaimer: LegoZone Power is not responsible for any insanity, whether partial or total, chronic sarcasm, extreme hilarity, off-topic discussions, or assimilation. Resistance is futile-- Um, I mean, have fun!
Legonater wrote:[11:57:47] @ Legonater : I have terrible letters Razz
Legolover-361 wrote:[11:58:56] Legolover-361 : Legonater: Indeed. Those letters you typed ARE terrible.
"Zeldafreak2202 Quotes":

Stocking Stuffer wrote: Stocking Stuffer wrote: Let's all act like babies tomorrow!WAAAAHHHH!!!

Last edited by Legonater on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:59 pm; edited 7 times in total
Not Em
Resident CanuckMadman
Resident CanuckMadman

Location : I still remember all the glittering lights on Corsucant. Very pretty. Can we go back there, master?

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Em on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:12 pm

The following are uber long, and desevre spoilers of their own.

*Epicness:

Everyone wrote: @ Legonater : *destructer.

[12:08:51] @ Uncooked Chicken : *destructor.

[12:09:03] @ Legonater : *destructs.

[12:09:09] @ Uncooked Chicken : *abduction.

[12:09:19] @ Legonater : *abstruction.

[12:09:29] @ Uncooked Chicken : *abstraction.

[12:09:34] @ Fluffy Dearest : *construction.

[12:09:35] @ Legonater : *destraction.

[12:09:41] @ Fluffy Dearest : *retraction.

[12:09:47] @ Fluffy Dearest : SHUT UP..

[12:09:50] @ Uncooked Chicken : *refraction.

[12:09:52] @ Legonater : *reaction.

[12:09:52] @ Fluffy Dearest : Whoops. xD.

[12:09:59] @ Uncooked Chicken : *retention.

[12:10:05] @ Uncooked Chicken : This just got harder..

[12:10:08] @ Legonater : *detrntion.

[12:10:12] @ Uncooked Chicken : *attention.

[12:10:12] @ Fluffy Dearest : *detention.

[12:10:15] @ Legonater : **detentiob.

[12:10:19] @ Uncooked Chicken : *convention.

[12:10:24] @ Fluffy Dearest : *NOOB.

[12:10:27] @ Legonater : *recolection.

[12:10:30] @ Uncooked Chicken : *BOOM.

[12:10:40] @ Fluffy Dearest : *CHICA BOOM.

[12:10:40] @ Legonater : *kaboom.

[12:10:53] @ Seemefly : taboom.

[12:11:06] @ Fluffy Dearest : *SLAM.

[12:11:09] @ Uncooked Chicken : *doom.

[12:11:16] @ Fluffy Dearest : *GLOOM.

[12:11:16] @ Uncooked Chicken : *slow.

[12:11:21] @ Fluffy Dearest : *ROW.

[12:11:36] @ Legonater : *how.

[12:11:41] @ Fluffy Dearest : *BOW.

[12:12:30] @ Uncooked Chicken : *Krakow.

[12:12:38] @ Legonater : *cow.

[12:12:43] @ Uncooked Chicken : *beef.

[12:12:47] @ Fluffy Dearest : *MOO.

[12:12:50] @ Legonater : *jerkey.

[12:13:02] @ Uncooked Chicken : *turkey.

[12:13:08] @ Fluffy Dearest : *DIE.

[12:13:08] Seemefly : Turkey.

[12:13:16] @ Legonater : *lurking.

[12:13:16] @ Uncooked Chicken : *slower.

[12:13:17] Seemefly : *Pie.

[12:13:21] Seemefly : *mower.

[12:13:33] @ Legonater : *flower.

[12:13:34] The Walking Encyclopedia : Gah, a double crystal card.

[12:13:41] @ Uncooked Chicken : *jointheclub.

[12:13:47] @ Fluffy Dearest : *GLITTER.

[12:13:53] @ Legonater : *leavetheclub.

[12:13:56] @ Uncooked Chicken : *BLINDING.

[12:14:05] @ Uncooked Chicken : *beatyouovertheheadwiththeclub.

[12:14:23] @ Legonater : *club.

[12:14:40] @ Uncooked Chicken : **stops self*.

[12:14:48] @ Legonater : *encourages.

[12:15:09] @ Uncooked Chicken : *entourage.

[12:15:32] @ Fluffy Dearest : *talkischeapKEELhim..

[12:15:48] @ Uncooked Chicken : *PKM.

[12:15:49] @ Legonater : *kill.

[12:15:59] @ Uncooked Chicken : *still.

[12:16:10] @ Legonater : *phill.

Shootout in the Wild Grammar Ville:

[15:57:36] @ Legonater : Grenades? Oh dear, oh dear.

[15:58:16] Legolover-361 : And from whence might said grenades come?

[15:58:19] @ Doorstoppo : Saying "Oh dear, oh dear" over and over does NOT make you smart.

[15:58:29] @ Doorstoppo : I know what you're gonna say...

[15:58:57] Legolover-361 : Oh dear, oh dear, it doesn't?

[15:59:07] @ Doorstoppo : Goodness sake!

[15:59:13] @ Legonater : I am a British lord, you silly Trollian quack!

[15:59:35] @ Doorstoppo : I really want to destroy you now... Suspect

[15:59:48] Legolover-361 : I see, Doorstoppo, that you are well-versed in the ways of the American teenager's sarcasm-ridden mind.

[16:00:08] Legolover-361 : But a British lord's mind, on the other hand?

[16:00:11] @ Doorstoppo : Now I want to destroy you too. Razz

[16:00:38] @ Legonater : No, good chap- you shall face the wrath of the Grammar guards head on. *Pulls out grammar pistol*

[16:00:47] @ Doorstoppo : But I'm really laughing on the other side of the screen. Razz

[16:00:54] Legolover-361 : XP

[16:00:58] Legolover-361 : I've been, too.

[16:01:01] @ Doorstoppo : I have the power to kick you too!

[16:01:14] Legolover-361 : BZPower is down!

[16:01:21] @ Legonater : A shame.

[16:01:22] Legolover-361 : Like, completely down!

[16:01:51] @ Doorstoppo : I'm listening to your "Piraka Attack" right now. Perfect battle music. Razz

[16:01:54] Legolover-361 : I'm unsure if this is a curse upon all who love Bionicle, or a symbol of hope that soon BZPower shall be back up.

[16:01:59] @ Doorstoppo : Legolover's, that is.

[16:02:03] Legolover-361 : I think I'll hope for the latter. Razz

[16:02:21] Legolover-361 : Doorstoppo: Muchas gracias. Very Happy

[16:02:34] @ Doorstoppo : I liked the first one best. Razz

[16:02:45] Legolover-361 : Gosh.

[16:02:53] Legolover-361 : Everyone seems split on that opinion!

[16:03:00] @ Doorstoppo : Demise Death Theme? Razz

[16:03:02] @ Legonater : *Looks at Moe* I see you have your anti-grammar pistol ready. Go ahead. Fire. See if I care.

[16:03:16] @ Doorstoppo : Umm...

[16:03:29] @ Doorstoppo : I'm not gonna start any foighting right now.

[16:03:46] @ Legonater : I shall not fight back. I am noble.

[16:03:55] @ Doorstoppo : Let's wait till Beek comes back so he can demod us both as soon as we start. Razz

[16:04:11] @ Doorstoppo : Yeah. Right. This has happened before. Razz

[16:04:52] @ Doorstoppo : Are you really noble?

[16:04:55] @ Legonater : No, I shall kick or shoot back. I give you my word. Hit my with your anti-grammar pistol. I beg you. The grammar mind is starting to take complete control.

[16:05:05] @ Doorstoppo : If you're really noble, we shall have a duel. Razz
[16:05:23] @ Doorstoppo : Mr. Legolover will count for us. Razz

[16:05:24] @ Legonater : In that case

[16:05:30] Doorstoppo has been kicked by Legonater

[16:05:32] @ Legonater : I win.

[16:05:37] Doorstoppo has joined the chat on Sun 22 May 2011 - 16:05

[16:05:46] @ Legonater : You have bene hit by my grammar sword

[16:05:48] @ Doorstoppo : As soon as he hits ten, we both kick as fast as we can. Razz

[16:05:55] @ Legonater : You are now infected by grammar.

[16:05:55] Legolover-361 : Um, okay...

[16:05:57] Legolover-361 : ...

[16:05:59] Legolover-361 : ...

[16:06:01] Legolover-361 : ...

[16:06:02] @ Doorstoppo : THAT WAS NOT NOBLE! TYPEKILL! TYPEKILL!

[16:06:03] Legolover-361 : ...

[16:06:04] Legolover-361 : ...

[16:06:10] * Legolover-361 kicks ten.

[16:06:15] Legonater has been kicked by Doorstoppo

[16:06:19] @ Doorstoppo : Whatever. Razz

[16:06:20] Legonater has joined the chat on Sun 22 May 2011 - 16:06

[16:06:25] Doorstoppo has been kicked by Legonater

[16:06:30] Doorstoppo has joined the chat on Sun 22 May 2011 - 16:06

[16:06:31] @ Legonater : aRGH.

[16:06:39] @ Doorstoppo : You're supposed to be dead! Razz

[16:06:41] @ Legonater : I feell... somethig

[16:06:48] @ Legonater : I've been shot!

[16:06:56] @ Legonater : AGain... again!!

[16:06:57] Legolover-361 : So I see...?

[16:07:01] @ Doorstoppo : Somethig? You got a cold? Razz

[16:07:25] Legolover-361 : Ah, the anti-grammar portion of his brain is again beginning to take control!

[16:07:35] @ Legonater : DO IT NOW!

[16:07:42] @ Doorstoppo : A chatbox duel over grammar. Could we ever get weirder? Razz
[16:07:49] @ Doorstoppo : Do what? Razz

[16:07:56] @ Legonater : FIRE!

[16:08:04] Pikachu in a Sombrero has joined the chat on Sun 22 May 2011 - 16:08

[16:08:07] @ Doorstoppo : Oh.

[16:08:16] Legonater has been kicked by Doorstoppo

[16:08:16] Legonater has joined the chat on Sun 22 May 2011 - 16:08

[16:08:18] @ Doorstoppo : Bye. Razz

[16:08:26] @ Doorstoppo : Hi. Razz

[16:08:28] @ Legonater : Yes.... yez.... YEZ!

[16:08:34] @ Doorstoppo : Hi, Crax!

'The wedding':

[13:28:29 04/06/11] @ Legonater : You know, it would be really cool if all of us got together one day. I dunno how we'd do it, but it would be cool..

[13:29:29 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Yes, you've said that before..

[13:29:39 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : You guys can all come to my wedding someday. .

[13:29:58 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Sweet! When is it? Beeks never told me there was a weddings .

[13:30:02 04/06/11] @ Legonater : *wedding.

[13:30:26 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Talk about timing! .

[13:30:30 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Hmm? .

[13:30:31 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Hey Beeks!.

[13:30:38 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Oh, yeah, that's right. I forgot what day it was..

[13:30:42 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Beeks! Why ddin't you tell me there was a wedding? .

[13:30:44 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : This is either Crackers or Leg on here..

[13:31:07 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : There isn't one NOW dummy. There's too much pizza to eat NOW. .

[13:31:11 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Hey Roddy!.

[13:31:22 04/06/11] @ roddy15 : hey.

[13:31:28 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Pizza? You ordered some? .

[13:31:38 04/06/11] @ roddy15 : i'm currently on one of my longest summer holidays yet!.

[13:31:42 04/06/11] @ Doorstoppo : .

[13:31:51 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : .

[13:31:54 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : .

[13:32:07 04/06/11] @ roddy15 : for the first time in around 6 years i'm off for my dad's birthday!.

[13:32:08 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Moe, you the best man?.

[13:32:09 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Yes, I believe the pizza was delivered already..

[13:32:19 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Nice Roddy!.

[13:32:34 04/06/11] @ roddy15 : i got off on the 2nd and will be back in school in September.

[13:32:39 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : You never make wedding plans on an empty stomach. Everyone knows that Leg..

[13:32:55 04/06/11] @ roddy15 : yeah .

[13:33:07 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Yes, it usually leads to making reservations at a pizza restaurant..

[13:33:19 04/06/11] @ Doorstoppo : Whaaat? .

[13:33:23 04/06/11] @ Doorstoppo : *Confoozed*.

[13:33:35 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Simple question. Are you Beeks' Best Man?.

[13:34:01 04/06/11] @ Doorstoppo : Is he gettin' married? .

[13:34:10 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Well, I sure wouldn't make 'im the ring bearer. He'd probably steal the blasted thing..

[13:34:14 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Yeah. To BCG. He didn't tell you either?.

[13:34:48 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : THEIF! .

[13:35:00 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Whoops. .

[13:36:00 04/06/11] @ Legonater : So who's the maid of honour?.

[13:36:05 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : First I need to teach her the rules of spelling..

[13:36:29 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : xD.

[13:36:44 04/06/11] @ Doorstoppo : "Honour?".

[13:36:44 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I know how to spell that word. Which is why I said whoops. =P.

[13:36:57 04/06/11] @ Doorstoppo : "honoUr".

[13:36:59 04/06/11] @ Legonater : What's wrong with honour? oh right, you're a theif..

[13:37:03 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : The pizza restaurant is not in Canada, so it is not "honour.".

[13:37:03 04/06/11] @ Doorstoppo : AAARGH!.

[13:38:02 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Could you postpone it a few years? I'd like to be at least in collage, that way it would seem strange if I randomly fly south for a wedding..

[13:38:24 04/06/11] @ roddy15 : ....

[13:38:48 04/06/11] @ Doorstoppo : ...?.

[13:39:53 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : It would be weird if you had to wait a few years to get into a collage..

[13:39:59 04/06/11] @ roddy15 : it is spelled honour you people across the Atlantic say honor.

[13:40:12 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : .

[13:40:28 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Then I guess we aren't across the Atlantic. .

[13:40:36 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I can picture you in .. um collage Leg. .

[13:40:47 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Across the Atlantic, we use punctuation and conjunctions between clauses..

[13:40:54 04/06/11] @ roddy15 : come to Europe and we will know straight away where you come from by asking "how do you spell labour or honour?" .

[13:41:15 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : How 'bout "color" and "humor"? .

[13:41:30 04/06/11] @ Doorstoppo : xD.

[13:41:31 04/06/11] @ Legonater : BCG: Wuzzat mean? .

[13:41:42 04/06/11] @ Doorstoppo : We hate how you spell it and you hate how we spell it. .

[13:41:46 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : The word you're thinking of is spelled "college." .

[13:41:52 04/06/11] @ roddy15 : oh yeah colour! color just looks odd to me.

[13:42:22 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Oh, and what will the song selection be? I'm thinking Relient K to agitate Beeks, and Disney songs to make BCG happy..

[13:42:29 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Roddy, I'm with you there..

[13:42:31 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Handlebar mustaches just look odd to me..

[13:42:41 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : IRRITATE!!.

[13:42:51 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : You don't even know how to wordify! Gruh!.

[13:43:16 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : No Beeks, he wants to jerk you around like a washing mashing would. .

[13:43:28 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : *washing. AH!.

[13:43:41 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : WAIT.. wrong word. *Machine..

[13:44:01 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : OI.. And what Disney songs? I doubt I even know any. .

[13:44:05 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : No, he did that already. I'm pretty sure he was actually saying "agitate." .

[13:44:13 04/06/11] @ roddy15 : Maybe to make beeks happy we can allow him to lecture on "How to use language correctly" and get rid of the Relient K .

[13:44:45 04/06/11] @ Legonater : I DID say agitate .

[13:44:50 04/06/11] @ Doorstoppo : .

[13:44:52 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : .

[13:45:10 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : I'd be way too distracted to lecture on language..

[13:45:45 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : I'd probably say, "Use capital letters. Lay is transitive; lie is not. That is all.".

[13:45:47 04/06/11] @ Legonater : We must develop a guest lsit.

[13:45:54 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Hello! | !olleH : Legolover | revologeL.

[13:45:54 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Oh wait, I could get Legolover to do it for me..

[13:46:12 04/06/11] @ Legonater : No, he'd mirro it.

[13:46:14 04/06/11] @ Legonater : *mirror.

[13:46:15 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : UC: ...Um....

[13:46:18 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : 'Kay?.

[13:46:22 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : .

[13:46:28 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Legonater: Not necessarily!.

[13:47:23 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Oi, eating soup off of a work stool is harder than I rememebr.

[13:47:32 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : First of all, if anyone ruins that day, you'll all get head clicked. I myself will be too busy to do it, so I'll hire someone else. Most likely a bitter friend, who isn't dating anyone. =P.

[13:47:51 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Fluffy: Stop scaring us. .

[13:47:56 04/06/11] @ Legonater : I say we avoid hossefnfefer and pultrey for the wedding.

[13:48:55 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : What kind of pultrey?.

[13:48:58 04/06/11] @ Doorstoppo : What? .

[13:49:19 04/06/11] @ Legonater : *poultrey.

[13:49:36 04/06/11] @ roddy15 : i wouldn't be able to go because I might be in the UK or Ireland so send me a video .

[13:49:43 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : *poultry?.

[13:49:47 04/06/11] @ roddy15 : or live stream it for me to see.

[13:50:07 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Well if you are scared, then you won't ruin anything, so YAY! .

[13:50:09 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Oh, BCG, if you recognise Beeks' sister from high school, ditch himn.

[13:50:16 04/06/11] @ roddy15 : but you would have to have a late wedding because i might not be up at the right time ;P.

[13:50:24 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Especially if his mom's Jamie Lee Curtis and his grandma's Betty White.

[13:50:33 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : WHAT?.

[13:50:41 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : I don't have a sister..

[13:50:48 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Wait, what, Legonater?.

[13:50:50 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I dun know those people Leg. Are they Canadians?.

[13:50:50 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Are you planning to get me one? .

[13:50:56 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Gud, that means iw on't have to see az repeat of that movie..

[13:51:02 04/06/11] @ Legonater : No, they're American actor.

[13:51:53 04/06/11] @ Legonater : s.

[13:51:56 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : I haven't heard of them..

[13:51:57 04/06/11] @ roddy15 : i have to go. my bro wants a game of dirt 3 because he probably wants to smash my lovely ken block car .

[13:52:09 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Legonater: Are they old American actors?.

[13:52:15 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Roddy: See you, then..

[13:52:17 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : .

[13:52:23 04/06/11] @ Legonater : ..Well it just got quiet. Beeks, who will be your groomsmen?.

[13:52:43 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Obviously you wouldn't be one of them..

[13:52:58 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Oh? Why not?.

[13:53:05 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : I'd probably have to bribe people..

[13:53:11 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Beeky is getting married?.

[13:53:16 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : XP.

[13:53:19 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Yeah.

[13:53:20 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Because you'd be too close to the music..

[13:53:37 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Look, we plan to have a simple wedding with as little guests as possible, so we spend less money, and can use it all for food. WAIT WAIT.. change of plans.....

[13:53:53 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Good point. i'll be the programer.

[13:53:55 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Who's getting married?.

[13:54:01 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : We INVITE a ton of people so they give us money, but then set up a trap door, right after they drop off their gifts!.

[13:54:04 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : You will not do that either!!.

[13:54:08 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : I r confuzzled..

[13:54:11 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Whoa, yeah, that's brilliant..

[13:54:22 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : You know I'm confused when I use bad grammar..

[13:54:23 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Beeks and BCG are getting married.

[13:54:28 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : We'll drop them into a pit and write "have a nice day" on the wall..

[13:54:38 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : NICE TOUCH BABE! .

[13:54:40 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Legonater: WHAT?.

[13:54:45 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Legonater, you may bring an expensive gift..

[13:54:46 04/06/11] @ Legonater : I'll write them all a note saying 'This is Sparta'.

[13:55:00 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : I dun get it. .

[13:55:06 04/06/11] @ Legonater : I'll bring a giant LEGO set. I know you'll love it.

[13:55:23 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I just saw a Lego Brickfilm on Ytube, where the pirate says "have a nice day" just before he steals the treasure chest. .

[13:55:28 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : I dunno. It'll rattle, and then we might get security on you..

[13:55:43 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Cash only, or no cake..

[13:55:44 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Security is my brother. I'll buy him a shotgun..

[13:55:49 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : .

[13:55:56 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Aren't you two too young to get married?.

[13:55:59 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Oh. How about a pet chicken?.

[13:56:01 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Enjoy your freedom while it lasts!.

[13:56:26 04/06/11] @ Legonater : No theya ren't.

[13:56:31 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : I don't have "freedom." Don't be stupid..

[13:56:41 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Legonater: How so?.

[13:56:43 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Now if I stole a car, maaaaybe..

[13:56:45 04/06/11] @ Doorstoppo : Whuzhappening?.

[13:56:58 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : But I'm not good at stealing things that I can't stuff in my shirt..

[13:57:03 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : UC: Well then, at least wait until you're old enough to have relative freedom and enjoy that!.

[13:57:26 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Doorstoppo: Apparently Beeky and BCG are getting married..

[13:57:31 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Freedome from relatives? Good plan..

[13:57:36 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : *freedom.

[13:57:52 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Lol, "freedome"..

[13:57:56 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : That's a funny word..

[13:58:01 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Wait, wouldn't that mean getting a car and driving to Canada?.

[13:58:05 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Sorta..

[13:58:14 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : AH.. LL has fallen for chat box talk. .

[13:58:44 04/06/11] @ Legonater : TRUE chat box tslk .

[13:58:56 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : No, you'd have less freedom in Canada. Like, they have cat leash laws there babe. .

[13:59:10 04/06/11] @ Legonater : No, they don't .

[13:59:22 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : And.. other various restrictions. YES THEY DO! IN New Brunswick they do!.

[13:59:23 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : I don't have a cat. .

[13:59:25 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Who calls someone "babe"?.

[13:59:39 04/06/11] @ Legonater : That'll be my gift!.

[13:59:50 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Isn't that from decades ago?.

[13:59:53 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : You haven't eaten enough sugar for this convo LL. .

[13:59:55 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : *creates a guest list and crosses you off of it*.

[14:00:03 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : No cats..

[14:00:06 04/06/11] @ Doorstoppo : They might get married if they didn't live on opposite sides of the country. .

[14:00:07 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : They would eat my food..

[14:00:09 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : I would starve..

[14:00:09 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Yeah, yeah, he aint coming!.

[14:00:13 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : And then I would die..

[14:00:19 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : And the entire thing would be off. You'd hate that. ;P.

[14:00:21 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : *.

[14:00:23 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : XD.

[14:00:26 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Oh, sorry. I'll bring a bunny insteaD.

[14:00:27 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Babe, baby, are timeless..

[14:00:28 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : IDIOTIDIOTIDIOT..

[14:00:34 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Stupid shift key..

[14:00:50 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : I'll bring a car..

[14:00:54 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : ...If I can steal one..

[14:00:55 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : <_<.

[14:00:56 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : >_>.

[14:00:58 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : What kind of car?.

[14:01:00 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Would you be fine with a bunny?.

[14:01:00 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : *cough*.

[14:01:12 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : I don't know. I've never tasted it..

[14:01:17 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Be realistic! You can't afford a car! Can you?.

[14:01:32 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : *steals you wallet and gives it to him*.

[14:01:33 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Of course I can't!.

[14:01:39 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : I'll just... get someone to lend it to me..

[14:01:40 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : He would if you weren't so broke..

[14:01:47 04/06/11] @ Legonater : *your.

[14:01:47 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Heh, heh....

[14:01:59 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Gruh..

[14:02:13 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Please! We're trying to be serious here and your talking about stealing a car!.

[14:02:17 04/06/11] @ Legonater : So 1 bunny or 5?.

[14:02:26 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : If that's not serious, I don't know what is!.

[14:02:34 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Yeesh. I'm just trying to help..

[14:02:43 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Ah, I see.

[14:02:45 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : And you're talking about bunnies..

[14:02:48 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : .

[14:02:58 04/06/11] @ Legonater : It's my wedding gift!.

[14:03:16 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Your gift would be if you forgot the day..

[14:03:23 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : So that day I told you? It was wrong..

[14:03:37 04/06/11] @ Legonater : You didn't tell me a dya.

[14:03:38 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : .

[14:03:49 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Besides, I'll get it from BCG. She'll be honest about it..

[14:04:11 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : I have two questions for the couple-to-be..

[14:04:18 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : 1. How old are you two?.

[14:04:27 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Umm..... Leg, pick a number!.

[14:04:28 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : If I told you I'd be lying..

[14:04:41 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : LL.. STALKER QUESTIONS??? .

[14:04:43 04/06/11] @ Legonater : 22!.

[14:04:47 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : *disappears*.

[14:04:53 04/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Too even..

[14:05:01 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : BCG: That's not a stalker question!.

[14:05:08 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : .

[14:05:21 04/06/11] @ Legonater : She's sensitive about that stuff.

[14:05:26 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : .

[14:05:35 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Oh; sorry, then..

[14:05:38 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Should I frontpage this? .

[14:06:03 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : "BREAKING NEWS: Uncooked Chicken and Fluffy Angel are to be married!".

[14:06:07 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Dude, you don't need to even ask that, cuz... we are just being our normal selves, and fooling around on here. .

[14:06:13 04/06/11] @ Legonater : 'Sactly.

[14:06:28 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Fooling around? While planning? I can't believe it!.

[14:06:28 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : And besides, you guys are Waaaaay off about me and Beeks and the wedding..

[14:06:41 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : *waaaaay.

[14:06:43 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : How so?.

[14:06:47 04/06/11] @ Legonater : But i just odered the Pepsi and Sprite!.

[14:07:03 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Cuz we already got married, duh! .

[14:07:06 04/06/11] @ Legonater : *ordered.

[14:07:11 04/06/11] @ Legonater : ....WHAT?.

[14:07:16 04/06/11] @ Legonater : I WASN'T INVITED!.

[14:07:23 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Ohwait, nvm, I remember now.

[14:08:03 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Just invite us to your wedding someday, and that'll be the way the whole LZP clan gets together Leg! .

[14:08:04 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : WHAT?.

[14:08:04 04/06/11] @ Legonater : We should have an offical one though- resteraunt weddings just don't work..

[14:08:27 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Oyah, that's how we got talking baout this .

[14:08:32 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : As if! Church wedding all the way buddy..

[14:08:45 04/06/11] @ Legonater : 'Sactly.

[14:08:48 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Yeah, that was the rabbit trail. .

[14:08:51 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Yours was in a restaurant..

[14:08:57 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : No it wasn't..

[14:09:20 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Then where was it? I dun have gud memory.

[14:09:40 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Hey.. did you hear about that house that is infested with snakes in Idaho?.

[14:09:50 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Don't change the subject!.

[14:09:57 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I just watched a clip on ytube. Ess weird..

[14:10:04 04/06/11] @ Legonater : More importaNTLY, ANY CAKE LEFT?.

[14:10:06 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I'm not, I can talk about both things. .

[14:10:25 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Where the snakes amrried?.

[14:10:30 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Um, I'm not sure, I'll check later and pm ya a piece if I find some. .

[14:10:59 04/06/11] @ Legonater : K.

[14:10:59 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : We need pictures from the wedding..

[14:11:02 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : We NEED THEM..

[14:11:07 04/06/11] @ Legonater : He does. I don't.

[14:11:09 04/06/11] @ Legonater : 7I was there.

[14:11:13 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Dun be silly Leg. Marriage is a Holy union instituted by God between a man and a women..

[14:11:25 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : *woman..

[14:11:34 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Better not be more than one! .

[14:11:44 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Snakes can be male and female .

[14:11:56 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Yes, but they are people..

[14:12:02 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : AHHH!.

[14:12:09 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : *aren't!! .

[14:12:15 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : XP.

[14:12:18 04/06/11] @ Legonater : .

[14:12:18 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Major typos. =P.

[14:12:39 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : What I find funny is how two people can joke about being married and yet let no signs of awkwardness show..

[14:12:54 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Joke?.

[14:12:57 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Oh, right the snakes..

[14:13:08 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : XD.

[14:13:09 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Why would there be awkwardness?.

[14:13:13 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Silly Legonater..

[14:13:19 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : I'm talking about Fluffy and Beeky..

[14:13:25 04/06/11] @ Legonater : BCG... there... like... um... there's no awkwardness... is there?.

[14:13:29 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Do they know each other in real life?.

[14:13:47 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Well pretending something happened later instead of earlier is silly, I guess, but not the worst thing.

[14:14:01 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Sure, how could they be married and not know each other?.

[14:14:09 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : .

[14:15:04 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Internet marriage?.

[14:15:13 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : It's happened at least twice on BZPower, I think..

[14:15:19 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Does such a thing exsist?.

[14:15:21 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : WOW LL.. you like can't even know what other people feel when they are typing, so you are assuming your assumptions, but yeah, it isn't awkward, cuz there's no reason for it to be. DUH. =P.

[14:15:43 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Mariage shouldn't be awkward.

[14:15:48 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Just ask Celia.

[14:16:05 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Fluffy: ...That sentence made no sense..

[14:16:20 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Yes it did. =P.

[14:16:37 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : You assumed there was no awkwardness. How would you know?.

[14:16:55 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Then, I actually said there wasn't any. .

[14:17:00 04/06/11] @ Legonater : BCG, or you implying you had cold feet?.

[14:17:14 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : No, I assumed you were HIDING any awkwardness..

[14:17:15 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Well not today, cuz it's warm over here..

[14:17:28 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : I also assumed that it would be logical for people to feel awkward doing that..

[14:17:52 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : That's cuz you are basing it from your frame of reference..

[14:18:20 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : I had no reason to assume others would see it much differently..

[14:19:09 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Great now I feel liek going to a wedding. BCG, do you and Beeks want another wedding?.

[14:19:12 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : But then again I don't intereact much with girls anyway, so perhaps we should all disregard my previous statements. .

[14:19:16 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : You can't know what others would think though, unless you truly know them super well, and even then, a person can still be surprised by how another feels..

[14:19:32 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Well do you have sisters LL?.

[14:19:40 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Nope..

[14:19:43 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Two younger brothers..

[14:19:46 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : And they're enough. .

[14:19:53 04/06/11] @ Legonater : I do!.

[14:19:55 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I've actually been proposed to irl, by an older guy..

[14:20:05 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Beeks?.

[14:20:11 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Legonater: XD.

[14:20:14 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Well SEE.. GIRLS and stuff are like a mystery to you!.

[14:20:35 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Well Beeks is older than me, but no, it was a brother of a friend from church..

[14:20:35 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Fluffy: Seriously?.

[14:20:36 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Wait, you're not considering cheating on Beeks, are you?.

[14:20:43 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Wait..

[14:20:54 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Does this man knwo you're already married?.

[14:21:05 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : If Beeky is older than you, then you must be fifteen or younger, and thus technically too young to be married..

[14:21:36 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : This was last year when he did this, and I was totally not interested and my parents handled that anyways..

[14:21:39 04/06/11] @ Legonater : But know one knows how old Beeks is.

[14:21:52 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Oh, so thatw as beore the weding?.

[14:21:58 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : He has a website to promote his comic strip books..

[14:22:10 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Lol. What did you parents say to that guy?.

[14:22:28 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : AGain LL, you really know how to kill all fun with STOP RUINING IT WITH YOUR GEEKNESS!! .

[14:22:34 04/06/11] @ Legonater : He's been lying to you. He's 27.

[14:22:50 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : ...He is?.

[14:22:53 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I didn't ask. My dad actually talked with him..

[14:22:54 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : .

[14:22:55 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Now you've made the bride angry. Good job..

[14:23:01 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Fluffy: Oh..

[14:23:06 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : Legonater: Oh..

[14:23:14 04/06/11] Legolover | revologeL : I'll stop..

[14:23:25 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Beeks is nawt that old. HE LIEZ. .

[14:23:26 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Yes, and BCG's 21!.

[14:23:37 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Is that old enough for two people to get married? Huh?.

[14:23:57 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Fine, he's 26. But he's ALMOST 27..

[14:24:00 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I mean, you are being all analytical about it. Lighten up..

[14:24:14 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Hee hee- Diputs .

[14:24:19 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : .

[14:24:24 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : NOW that's more like it!.

[14:24:49 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : But yeah, Leg, I would never cheat on eekybay. .

[14:25:05 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Guud..

[14:25:15 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : HOWEVER.. I would kill him. xD.

[14:25:26 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Do you call him that? Cause I can imagine you calling himt hat .

[14:25:27 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : JK! Maybe. Heehee .

[14:25:46 04/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : No, I've never even said it before just now. .

[14:25:49 04/06/11] @ Legonater : By kicking him into the trap door and sending him a letter?.

[14:26:13 04/06/11] @ Legonater : Call him Beekypie and se ehow he reacts
Hard to Name:

[21:11:41] @ Fluffy Angel : Back!

[21:11:49] @ Fluffy Angel : I was cleaning toys.

[21:11:57] @ Fluffy Angel : Hi Tak!

[21:12:02] @ FatCatNine : LOL

[21:12:37] @ Supersonic Cookie : You aren't supposed to leave toys out after playing with them Fluffy. Razz

[21:12:38] @ FatCatNine :

SjES64cubii wrote:You now have a very hard job. I wish the genie wasn't such a Meanie apple cookie crumbs

[21:12:47] @ Supersonic Cookie : But you cleaned up after yourself, so it's fine. Razz

[21:13:16] @ Fluffy Angel : Thanks Tak, I'll do better tomorrow. Razz

[21:13:27] @ FatCatNine : Am i the only serious person anymore?

[21:13:31] @ Supersonic Cookie : XD

[21:13:42] @ FatCatNine : It has spread to my members.

[21:13:45] @ Uncooked Chicken : Dude, going "..." doesn't make you serious.

[21:13:49] @ Supersonic Cookie : afraid

[21:14:03] @ FatCatNine : ...

[21:14:04] @ Uncooked Chicken : Being serious isn't always to be strove for.

[21:14:09] @ Supersonic Cookie : SERIOUSNESS ISNT ALLOWED ERE! Razz

[21:14:12] @ Uncooked Chicken : "To be strove for"? Is that right?

[21:14:15] @ A BURRITO PLAYING HALO : Razz

[21:14:17] @ Uncooked Chicken : Seriosity. Razz

[21:14:30] @ Supersonic Cookie : Razz

[21:14:36] @ FatCatNine : I am trying to loosen up, You know.

[21:14:39] @ Uncooked Chicken : I kicked Spacedude, and he went "..." but he isn't serious. Razz

[21:14:51] @ Uncooked Chicken : Awesome! *almost hits you with a rubber chicken*

[21:15:06] @ Fluffy Angel : Um, I think the fact that you are on a mario forum makes you totally not serious. Razz

[21:15:11] @ Supersonic Cookie : *Fries the rubber chicken, thinking it's real* Razz

[21:15:16] @ FatCatNine : I guess.

[21:15:19] @ Supersonic Cookie : What Fluffy said. Razz

[21:15:28] @ Fluffy Angel : *Sits down to eat that chicken*

[21:15:33] @ Uncooked Chicken : And then you wanna rubber me 'cuz you think I'm fake? Razz

[21:15:34] @ FatCatNine : I guess sane then

[21:15:58] @ Fluffy Angel : Sure sure, be sane, just don't bring down our fun. Razz

[21:15:58] @ Supersonic Cookie : *Gives you some chicken with BBQ sauce* Very Happy

[21:16:13] @ Uncooked Chicken : Does our fun hinge on a complete absence of sanity? Razz

[21:16:18] @ Fluffy Angel : *mumbles thank you and is chewing... chewing... chewing...*

[21:16:19] @ Uncooked Chicken : *licks the BBQ sauce*

[21:16:25] @ Supersonic Cookie : Ohwait-*gets rice* There we go. Very Happy

[21:16:34] @ Uncooked Chicken : wait, Tak, who'd you give that to? Razz

[21:16:36] @ Supersonic Cookie : Can't have chicken without rice. Razz

[21:16:38] @ Uncooked Chicken : *Wait

[21:16:41] @ Fluffy Angel : TO ME!

[21:16:45] @ Supersonic Cookie : Fluffy. Razz Want some?

[21:16:47] @ Uncooked Chicken : You can have it with mashed potatoes, actually.

[21:16:50] @ Uncooked Chicken : Ah.

[21:16:53] @ Fluffy Angel : Follow the ebb and flow Beeks.

[21:16:58] @ Uncooked Chicken : Um...no, I'll find something else.

[21:17:01] @ Supersonic Cookie : POTATOES! Hyper *gets some*

[21:17:04] @ Fluffy Angel : Or is it eb?

[21:17:06] @ Uncooked Chicken : Like a very fast cookie.

[21:17:11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Ebb looks right.

[21:17:13] @ Fluffy Angel : Or flough?

[21:17:18] @ Fluffy Angel : Razz

[21:17:19] @ Supersonic Cookie : It's ebb.

[21:17:27] @ Uncooked Chicken : Ebbow.

[21:17:33] @ Supersonic Cookie : And flough is good. Razz

[21:17:37] @ Uncooked Chicken : *bumps someone with my left ebbow*

[21:17:45] @ Supersonic Cookie : ROFL!

[21:18:25] @ Supersonic Cookie : Cuz I don't know how it gets better than this you take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless

[21:18:51] @ Uncooked Chicken : Who's that?

[21:18:53] @ Fluffy Angel : Razz

[21:18:59] @ Uncooked Chicken : And I don't mean Taylor Swift. Razz

[21:19:03] @ Supersonic Cookie : Taylor Swift. DUH Razz

[21:19:12] @ Fluffy Angel : AHAHAHAHA!!

[21:19:35] @ Supersonic Cookie : Brb Razz

[21:19:43] @ Fluffy Angel : How'd you know that was a TS song Beeks? I didn't even know that!

[21:19:51] @ Uncooked Chicken : Because he posted that.

[21:19:57] @ Uncooked Chicken : I definitely would not have known that. Razz

[21:20:03] @ Fluffy Angel : I only know her song OH nvm. Razz

[21:20:05] @ FatCatNine : 9 guests!

[21:20:40] @ Supersonic Cookie : ROFL!

[21:20:51] @ Fluffy Angel : :Pz

[21:20:56] @ Supersonic Cookie : Almost back. Have that quoted by the time I return would you? Razz

Razzy:

[21:36:23 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Suspect

[21:36:30 23/06/11] * Rhino is not here

[21:36:47 23/06/11] @ Crackers : xD

[21:36:49 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Heyo!

[21:37:40 23/06/11] @ Rhino : *no reply*

[21:37:45 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Hey Rhino, are you a Sonic fan? Razz

[21:37:57 23/06/11] @ Crackers : http://sonicescape.forumotion.com/

[21:38:17 23/06/11] @ Rhino : No, I'm not. Razz

[21:38:31 23/06/11] Phroz3n : Heyo!

[21:38:38 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Razz

[21:39:02 23/06/11] Phroz3n : I am outstanding citizeen Razz

[21:39:10 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Hey!

[21:39:14 23/06/11] @ Rhino : I saw.

[21:39:26 23/06/11] Phroz3n : Razz

[21:39:38 23/06/11] @ Rhino : But your grammer is not outstanding, check your visitor messages

[21:39:48 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : *grammar

[21:39:54 23/06/11] @ Crackers : xD

[21:40:03 23/06/11] @ roddy15 : ...

[21:40:06 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Spelling is not grammar.

[21:40:25 23/06/11] @ Rhino : And I have already said I failed my degree in spelling

[21:40:26 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Still, I'm gonna nail you for that.

[21:40:36 23/06/11] Phroz3n : Razz

[21:40:40 23/06/11] @ Rhino : I was too busy getting a 1st in my Ninja one.

[21:40:50 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Razz

[21:40:53 23/06/11] @ Rhino : xD

[21:41:05 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : I don't see your ninja degree. Suspect

[21:41:20 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Exactly

[21:41:29 23/06/11] @ Rhino : It is a 1st!

[21:41:35 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Hey Sunshine! Very Happy

[21:41:37 23/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Hello DUDES.

[21:41:40 23/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Razz

[21:41:42 23/06/11] @ Crackers : HellO!

[21:41:50 23/06/11] Phroz3n : Hullo!

[21:42:00 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Eylo.

[21:42:11 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Welcome officially back! Razz

[21:42:12 23/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I may not stick around for long. =P

[21:42:22 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Razz

[21:42:30 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Yeah me too actually.

[21:43:06 23/06/11] Phroz3n : Hmm, idk how to start on the bird

[21:43:11 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Phroz3n may be a OC but he hasn't reached Mod status yet

[21:43:17 23/06/11] @ Rhino : *an

[21:43:28 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Hah, got there before you Beeks! Razz

[21:43:28 23/06/11] @ Crackers : OC is nowhere near staff. Razz

[21:43:35 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Exactly! Razz

[21:43:36 23/06/11] @ Crackers : It should be OCD. Razz

[21:43:45 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Razz

[21:43:48 23/06/11] Phroz3n : No, I'm just

[21:43:50 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Outstanding Citizen Day. Razz

[21:43:54 23/06/11] Phroz3n : Outstanding

[21:43:54 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Razz

[21:43:57 23/06/11] Phroz3n : Razz

[21:44:10 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Outstanding at what? Pestering? xD

[21:44:18 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Razz

[21:44:29 23/06/11] @ Rhino : See, info is half the battle.

[21:44:39 23/06/11] @ Rhino : *ninja thoughts*

[21:45:01 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Ninja

[21:45:23 23/06/11] @ Rhino : It's all gone quiet over there! Razz

[21:45:26 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Hyper

[21:45:33 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Am I that awesome?

[21:46:15 23/06/11] @ Rhino : I'll take that stunned silence as a yes. xD

[21:46:35 23/06/11] @ roddy15 : ...

[21:46:47 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Razz

[21:46:53 23/06/11] @ Crackers : I'm adding emotes to Escape.

[21:47:46 23/06/11] @ Crackers : LOL

[21:47:58 23/06/11] @ Crackers : "Click to return to Smilies Administration." xD

[21:48:07 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : I'm replaying something over and over. Razz

[21:48:13 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : And I was essploding stuff.

[21:48:19 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Vulturously, of course.

[21:48:56 23/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : And I just got off the phone with my dad, who wasn't impressed by my lack of attention and repeated "umm". Razz

[21:49:08 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Yeah, yeah, excuses, excuses....

[21:49:11 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Razz

[21:49:18 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Razz

[21:49:24 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : No, your awesome is so great, I had to get sunglasses.

[21:49:24 23/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : So how have you been since we last talked?

[21:49:29 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : They were cheap.

[21:49:43 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Been ossum.

[21:49:45 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : And there was a sticker on them.

[21:49:57 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Me? I'm good atm, I have one more exam and then I'm finished

[21:49:58 23/06/11] @ Crackers : I've been working on Johnny's new forum a lot.

[21:50:07 23/06/11] @ Crackers : And my birthday is tomorrow! YAY

[21:50:19 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Also, other stuff, which won't be metioned here.

[21:50:19 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Oh yeah, I need to post in that topic!

[21:50:23 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Tomorrow. Razz

[21:50:29 23/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Well I'm TELLING THE TRUTH! I had to pass along a message for him to pick up my brothers, who aren't here atm. Then he asked questions that I don't know answers to, hence the "umms". Razz

[21:51:09 23/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : What new forum? Sonic something? And nice Rhino!

[21:51:27 23/06/11] @ Rhino :

Rhino wrote:Yeah, yeah, excuses, excuses....

[21:51:41 23/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Crackers, yes I noticed your b-day topic was super early. I wonder if you'll get spanked 17 times. Razz

[21:52:00 23/06/11] @ roddy15 : I'm having to annoy a person again on another site to help me with the live streaming

[21:52:04 23/06/11] @ Rhino : No, it's punches!

[21:52:13 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : No, it's kicks!!

[21:52:17 23/06/11] @ Rhino : You get Birthday Bumps/bashes

[21:52:34 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Bumps, bashes, and bruises.

[21:52:48 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Razz

[21:52:53 23/06/11] @ Crackers : @ Fluffy: Yup. Razz

[21:53:21 23/06/11] @ Crackers : http://sonicescape.forumotion.com/

[21:53:30 23/06/11] @ roddy15 : thankfully he's British so I should get a response at a decent time not 3am

[21:53:43 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : I wanna turn the mods into this color. Razz

[21:54:00 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Razz

[21:54:05 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : 3 AM is the BEST TIME EVAH!!

[21:54:21 23/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Ah well I've never THEN DO IT BEEKY been punched so much than I have this past.. um..9 days. Razz

[21:54:34 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Razz

[21:55:16 23/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Wait.. you aren't getting ideas about my pink are you? :staring:

[21:55:53 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : No, because I'd be terminated if I touched that.

[21:56:19 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : And I'd be cooked in an oven by the distracted one!

[21:56:25 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Terminate him! Do it!

[21:56:32 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Now!

[21:56:36 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Razz

[21:56:39 23/06/11] @ Rhino : JK!

[21:56:47 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Don't you know pink is hotter than white fire? It can burn someone from 37.2 inches away.

[21:56:57 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Oh you were, were ya? Razz

[21:57:36 23/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Razz

[21:57:41 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Ow.

[21:57:45 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Razz

[21:57:57 23/06/11] @ Crackers : *Steps back half a centimeter* Much better.

[21:59:29 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : My Sherlock Holmes hat covers my eyes completely. How ironic.

[22:00:01 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Need a new text color.

[22:00:12 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Watermelon. Glorious.

[22:00:18 23/06/11] @ roddy15 : ...

[22:00:46 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Razz

[22:01:23 23/06/11] @ Rhino : *jumps on Bandwagon*

[22:01:48 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Purple and bright green looks amazing.

[22:02:22 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Doesn't it?

[22:02:28 23/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Razz

[22:02:31 23/06/11] @ Rhino : It's amazing! Razz

[22:03:04 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Razz

[22:03:46 23/06/11] @ Crackers : CYAN ATTACK!!!

[22:04:09 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Razz

[22:04:21 23/06/11] @ Rhino : *puts on sunglasses*

[22:04:25 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : *looks down*

[22:04:39 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Oh yeah, I'm wearing a purple and bright green shirt. That explains it. Razz

[22:04:44 23/06/11] @ roddy15 : lets start from the beginning!

[22:04:52 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : 1!

[22:04:56 23/06/11] @ roddy15 : ok anyone want to watch a practice live stream?

[22:04:59 23/06/11] @ Crackers : 2!

[22:05:06 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Drei!

[22:05:16 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Quatro!

[22:05:23 23/06/11] @ roddy15 : Funf

[22:05:29 23/06/11] @ roddy15 : Sechs

[22:05:31 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : You spelled that wrong. oO

[22:05:32 23/06/11] @ roddy15 : Sieben

[22:05:51 23/06/11] @ roddy15 : Yeah I can't do the 2 dots above u

[22:05:55 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Actually, I'm not sure how all the variants of it are spelled.

[22:05:56 23/06/11] @ roddy15 : Acht

[22:05:59 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Ocho.

[22:06:01 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : I was talking to Crackers. Razz

[22:06:05 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Ü? Razz

[22:06:14 23/06/11] @ Crackers : @ Beeks: Yeah, I thought so. Razz

[22:06:35 23/06/11] @ Rhino : *teys to remember 20 in mandarin*

[22:06:36 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : It's called an umlaut. I dunno if it has an umlaut in it.

[22:06:40 23/06/11] @ Rhino : *10

[22:06:57 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : I used to know that. But it might have been Cantonese.

[22:07:08 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Isn't mandarin in different pitches? Razz

[22:07:17 23/06/11] @ Rhino : No

[22:07:27 23/06/11] @ Rhino : it has 4 accents

[22:07:49 23/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I want an orange!

[22:08:04 23/06/11] @ Rhino : *Gives you an apple*

[22:08:05 23/06/11] @ Crackers : NAJANGA.

[22:08:22 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Got it! Shi

[22:08:30 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Did I misspell that? Razz

[22:08:49 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Naranja.

[22:09:28 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : I thought "najanga" was a misspelling of "Jenga." Razz

[22:09:37 23/06/11] @ roddy15 : http://www.justin.tv/legocrazy#/w/1376906000

[22:09:43 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Razz

[22:10:02 23/06/11] @ Rhino : ULTIMATE HYPER

[22:10:10 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Random emotes FTV!

[22:10:29 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : That's all they're good for. =P

[22:10:36 23/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Ooooh here come the JB jokes. Razz

[22:10:42 23/06/11] @ roddy15 : right that is using the worst program that I now only have 8 streams left on

[22:11:06 23/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Awesome job Rhino! *watching the emotes*

[22:11:09 23/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Razz

[22:11:10 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Razz

[22:11:16 23/06/11] @ Crackers : *Goes to SRB2*

[22:11:39 23/06/11] @ Crackers : ULTIMATE HYPER ULTIMATE HYPER ULTIMATE HYPER ULTIMATE HYPER ULTIMATE HYPER

[22:11:49 23/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Razz

[22:11:51 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Razz

[22:12:04 23/06/11] @ Crackers : : superhyper :

[22:12:08 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : AAAGH!

[22:12:11 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Razz

[22:12:20 23/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I have this cb on a smaller size, so they look funny bunched up together. Razz

[22:12:24 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : When Pik did that on Kojan's welcome topic, it was beyond insane. Razz

[22:12:28 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Razz

[22:12:34 23/06/11] @ Rhino : yeah! Razz

[22:12:36 23/06/11] @ Crackers : Anywho. *goes to SRB2*

[22:12:44 23/06/11] @ roddy15 : http://www.justin.tv/legocrazy#/w/1376906000

[22:12:53 23/06/11] @ Rhino : I can't see that

[22:12:59 23/06/11] @ Rhino : it's blocked

[22:14:36 23/06/11] @ roddy15 : it should be fine

[22:15:01 23/06/11] @ roddy15 : your web filter has blocked it then>

[22:15:03 23/06/11] @ roddy15 : *?

[22:15:10 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Yup

[22:15:13 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Hey!

[22:15:24 23/06/11] @ Legonater : Holly!

[22:15:25 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Erlo.

[22:15:39 23/06/11] @ Legonater : Is the admin colour a deeper red?

[22:15:52 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Yes.

[22:15:59 23/06/11] @ Legonater : Why?

[22:16:04 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : I did that to make the admins more ninja.

[22:16:13 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : AND so I could adopt watermelon as my text color.

[22:16:20 23/06/11] @ Legonater : Ninjas are black, duh

[22:16:43 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Ninjas can't be seen. Duh-er.

[22:16:47 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Yes, thay are *looks at self*

[22:17:08 23/06/11] @ Legonater : People can't see themselves. Duh.

[22:17:10 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Black stands out in a white environment.

[22:17:22 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : I thought ninjas were Japanese.

[22:17:25 23/06/11] @ Legonater : That sounds racist Razz

[22:17:44 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Calling black people ninjas is racist? oO

[22:17:50 23/06/11] @ Rhino : No, ninjas are ninjaese

[22:17:55 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : I thought it was generally used as a positive term. Unless...

[22:18:11 23/06/11] @ Rhino : We are *ninja filter*

[22:18:31 23/06/11] @ Legonater : Nah, the othah thing Razz

[22:18:49 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Huh?

[22:18:55 23/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Razz

[22:19:00 23/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : This is hilarious! xD

[22:19:03 23/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : OH! It was so ninja I forgot I said that. Razz

[22:19:26 23/06/11] @ Rhino : Razz

Last edited by Legonater on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Not Em
Resident CanuckMadman
Resident CanuckMadman

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Em on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:13 pm

"Sleep Tight":
[19:49:55 28/06/11] @ Crackers : IKR?
[19:49:59 28/06/11] @ Stringer : Oh, and those girls that came from Texas have a brother about my age who my sisters say is just like me.
[19:50:04 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : A racing kart license not trolley license or anything like that
[19:50:04 28/06/11] @ Crackers : Sorry, the video messed up the chat.
[19:50:14 28/06/11] @ Crackers : Haha!
[19:50:44 28/06/11] @ Count Zebra : So will I>
[19:50:46 28/06/11] @ Stringer : I once knew this guy who had a dog that was walked by a man who had a friend whose son worked at the same McDonalds with a lady who...
[19:50:59 28/06/11] @ Crackers : No Rox.
[19:51:08 28/06/11] @ Crackers : @ Space: xD
[19:51:20 28/06/11] @ Count Zebra : Really?
[19:51:25 28/06/11] @ Stringer : Yeah.
[19:51:32 28/06/11] @ Legonater : *Sigh*
[19:51:40 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Well I planning on doing uni when I'm done the leaving cert. I'm not sure if I'll go to a uni in Britain though
[19:51:54 28/06/11] @ Count Zebra : That was @ Crax.
[19:52:01 28/06/11] @ Stringer : And that lady had a daughter whose cousin was the stepson of a man who knew a guy who had been in prison.
[19:52:21 28/06/11] @ Stringer : So (by very DISTANT connections) knew a guy who had been in prison.
[19:52:27 28/06/11] @ Stringer : *so I
[19:52:28 28/06/11] @ Count Zebra : And the guy in prison was actually a dog.
[19:52:35 28/06/11] @ Crackers : LOL
[19:52:37 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : I could not understand that space
[19:52:41 28/06/11] @ Crackers : Brb
[19:53:04 28/06/11] @ Stringer : Well, actually, his inmate was the son of a woman who had worked with a man that...
[19:53:38 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Off the phone now!
[19:53:43 28/06/11] @ Crackers : HEYO!
[19:53:56 28/06/11] @ Legonater : Hey
[19:53:58 28/06/11] @ TheDistractedCat : Chica!
[19:53:59 28/06/11] @ Crackers : Nice, Autocorrect. Go all caps on me.
[19:54:05 28/06/11] @ TheDistractedCat : http://kittiesrus.forumotion.com/
[19:54:07 28/06/11] @ Stringer :
[19:54:10 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Hi SD! Hey everyone, again.
[19:54:14 28/06/11] @ Stringer : Hello, Holly.
[19:54:38 28/06/11] @ Legonater : :?
[19:54:40 28/06/11] @ Legonater :
[19:54:58 28/06/11] @ Stringer : I've been talking about this guy I knew (by a distant connection) who had been in prison...
[19:55:10 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Im hearing a banging noise from outside at 2am
[19:55:23 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I know chica, I clicked your link when you first posted it. I'm always curious about what makes a person want to make their own forum. =P
[19:55:23 28/06/11] @ TheDistractedCat : Holly, check out myu forum!
[19:55:40 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Either next door, the rabbits or 2 robbers
[19:55:43 28/06/11] @ Stringer :
[19:55:47 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I like the apple green color. Reminds me of the VW bugs in that color. =P
[19:55:58 28/06/11] @ Stringer : Probably the robbers. You should contacct whoever it is you contact for that sort of thing.
[19:56:01 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Roddy, it's 2am there? =O
[19:56:03 28/06/11] @ Stringer : And try closing your window.
[19:56:05 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : And another bang
[19:56:19 28/06/11] @ Count Zebra : @Crax: You sure I won't?
[19:56:22 28/06/11] @ TheDistractedCat : It's not green.......
[19:56:28 28/06/11] @ TheDistractedCat : It's purple...
[19:56:29 28/06/11] @ Crackers : Gruh. Yes.
[19:56:29 28/06/11] @ Stringer : Maybe it's a 'coon in the garbage.
[19:56:36 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : You changed it already? Okay.
[19:56:55 28/06/11] @ Stringer : I'm not really one for cats. I'm more of a dog guy.
[19:57:05 28/06/11] @ Count Zebra : Pinkie swear?
[19:57:11 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Space I'm rural Ireland not limerick, Dublin, cork or galway
[19:57:18 28/06/11] @ Crackers : I'm not really one for dogs. I'm more of a cat guy.
[19:57:23 28/06/11] @ Stringer : I'm so old... exactly one week from being 17...
[19:57:32 28/06/11] @ Stringer : You're more of a cheez-it guy.
[19:57:36 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Nice purple!
[19:57:39 28/06/11] @ TheDistractedCat : Then Josh should join
[19:57:50 28/06/11] @ TheDistractedCat : Thanks! Are you going to join this one?
[19:57:52 28/06/11] @ Crackers : Be happeh. I'm 1.5 weeks older.
[19:57:57 28/06/11] @ Crackers : XD
[19:58:01 28/06/11] @ Legonater : I feel too yuong
[19:58:01 28/06/11] @ Stringer : xP
[19:58:06 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Yeah it's 1:54am here bcg
[19:58:09 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Oi...I'm getting impatient. I might actually go play Tanki to distract myself. =P
[19:58:37 28/06/11] @ TheDistractedCat : CHICA
[19:58:38 28/06/11] @ Stringer : Well, bye then, Holly.
[19:58:54 28/06/11] @ Crackers : I'ma go play LSW.
[19:58:55 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I could, but I most likely won't be super active.
[19:58:55 28/06/11] @ Stringer : I haz to go to bed in a fyoo minnits anyway.
[19:59:05 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Night SD.
[19:59:07 28/06/11] @ Crackers : I'm at Grievous Intrigue...
[19:59:08 28/06/11] @ Stringer : Make that A minnits.
[19:59:14 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : I'm young I'm 13 and will be 14 on October 5th
[19:59:19 28/06/11] @ Crackers : 'Night Space!
[19:59:31 28/06/11] @ Legonater : Bye everyone, I guess
[19:59:38 28/06/11] @ Stringer : I like Shadow of Malevolence, it's grate for power-coin-earning.
[19:59:39 28/06/11] @ Crackers : Bye!
[19:59:40 28/06/11] @ Stringer : g2gnaobai
[19:59:41 28/06/11] @ Legonater : You're al leaving
[19:59:43 28/06/11] @ TheDistractedCat : What if I add a bunny section?
[20:00:07 28/06/11] @ Count Zebra : This time, PLAY IT RIGHT!
[20:00:09 28/06/11] @ Legonater : *Sigh* i might as weel go too.
[20:00:44 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : I'll join your cat forum later today when it's pm
[20:00:45 28/06/11] @ Legonater : See you soon, I hope.
[20:00:46 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I'm not leaving, just multi-tasking Leg.
[20:01:01 28/06/11] @ Legonater : I know, but i'm dead tired.
[20:01:14 28/06/11] @ Legonater : All this celebrating and crying has got me dead.
[20:01:14 28/06/11] @ TheDistractedCat : Chica, what if I add a bunny section?
[20:01:22 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Oh I like bunnies irl, but seriously don't need to talk about them a whole lot, so dun bother just for me.
[20:01:39 28/06/11] @ TheDistractedCat : nevmd than
[20:01:47 28/06/11] @ Legonater : Irl is such a stupid term
[20:01:48 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Its 2am here and I could stay awake for longer so why are the americans tried
[20:01:54 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I'll join, just right now I'm very distracted.
[20:02:00 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Or canadiens
[20:02:03 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Yes, it can be Leg.
[20:02:10 28/06/11] @ Legonater : I mean, life isn't some stinkin movie or game- obvious;y it's irl.
[20:02:14 28/06/11] @ Count Zebra : I row, light?
[20:02:25 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : If I spell anything wrong its my iPod
[20:03:17 28/06/11] @ Legonater : ANyways, hoepfully see you later
[20:03:28 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Well the term is used to seperate online stuff, versus things you well it's hard to explain.
[20:03:41 28/06/11] @ Count Zebra : I'll laugh at myself then:
[20:03:53 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : You can take a walk online, but it's not the same as going outside where you live and going on one. =P
[20:04:01 28/06/11] @ Count Zebra : Later Leg!
[20:04:06 28/06/11] @ Legonater : Later
[20:04:17 28/06/11] @ Legonater : Agaon, i hope to see you soon
[20:04:49 28/06/11] @ Legonater : Bye
[20:04:56 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Who Leg? Bye.
[20:05:00 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : I come back on at 2am to find people leaving
[20:05:10 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : The things I do
[20:05:29 28/06/11] @ Legonater : All of you. Seriosuly- I know some of you better and are closer to some of you than my face-to-face friends.
[20:05:36 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Bye Lego!
[20:05:59 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Actual
[20:06:00 28/06/11] @ Legonater : I wish I could stay forever, talk to you guys forver.
[20:06:00 28/06/11] @ TheDistractedCat : Leg, we're here for our friends, and that includes you.
[20:06:03 28/06/11] @ TheDistractedCat : bye!
[20:06:08 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Same here Lego
[20:06:13 28/06/11] @ Count Zebra : Ok, I'm sorry if I was ever harsh to you.
[20:06:35 28/06/11] @ Legonater :
[20:06:43 28/06/11] @ Legonater : bYE
[20:06:51 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Why does this iPod keep messing my typing up!
[20:06:55 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Bye Leg~
[20:07:02 28/06/11] @ Legonater : Awgh
[20:07:26 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Bye Lego
[20:07:53 28/06/11] @ Legonater : ..
[20:08:04 28/06/11] @ Legonater : Blast
[20:08:18 28/06/11] @ Count Zebra : I gotta go.
[20:08:34 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : I should really sleep now shouldn't I?
[20:08:55 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : YES! Totally!
[20:08:59 28/06/11] @ Legonater : For some reason tonight i can't nring up the strength to log out
[20:09:04 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : You are missing out on dreams.
[20:09:13 28/06/11] @ Legonater : Stupid Grade 8 grad..
[20:09:26 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Just drop a rock on your keyboard Leg.
[20:09:45 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : I mostly have nightmares but yeah
[20:10:10 28/06/11] @ Legonater : :0
[20:10:14 28/06/11] @ Legonater :
[20:10:42 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Nightmares? =O
[20:10:47 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : You are?
[20:11:00 28/06/11] @ Legonater : You guys are the worlds to me, all of you.
[20:11:16 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Yeah nightmares
[20:11:43 28/06/11] @ Trace : I am Ultradc
[20:11:54 28/06/11] @ Legonater : i KNOW, THAT WAS A METAPHOR :p
[20:11:57 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Stink.. Moe didn't log in here. Hey Ultra!
[20:12:05 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I was going to say hi.
[20:13:04 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Why do people name change, mean I can't change my name to roddy in real life can I? I have a long name then an everyday name that I would have liked to have been roddy
[20:13:31 28/06/11] @ Legonater : I've never changed my name or avvie
[20:13:38 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Wow, I couldn't bring myself to play Tanki. I have gone nuetral on that game? Idk. =O
[20:13:52 28/06/11] @ Legonater : I can't either
[20:14:10 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Not never. You did for your April fools day gag Leg. =P
[20:14:10 28/06/11] @ Legonater : K, now I really have to go
[20:14:12 28/06/11] @ Legonater : Bye
[20:14:18 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Bye!
[20:14:30 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Bye
[20:15:27 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : The top reason why I come back to lzp daily is actually just the chatbox
[20:15:36 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : 'Cmon...
[20:15:46 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : I seem to rarely post in the forums
[20:16:30 28/06/11] @ Trace : That is all I do, too.
[20:16:37 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Yup.
[20:16:50 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Well you posted some today Roddy.
[20:16:57 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : I nearly dropped my iPod there
[20:17:45 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Anyway yeah I posted a bit today just to get active here on the forums. I only am active on 3 forums now
[20:18:34 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Hey crackers
[20:18:40 28/06/11] @ Crackers : Food.
[20:21:20 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : No thanks I'm just tried :
[20:21:37 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : *
[20:23:19 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Looks like the chat is dead so I'm off to sleep
[20:26:53 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Oh, I got up and went downstairs for a bit. =P
[20:27:48 28/06/11] @ Trace :
[20:28:16 28/06/11] @ Trace : Do you know how to make words that take you somewhere else?
[20:28:29 28/06/11] @ Trace : Crackers told me, but the chat was cleared.
[20:28:42 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : No, sorry. =P
[20:29:14 28/06/11] @ Trace :
[20:29:19 28/06/11] @ Trace : It's fine.
[20:33:22 28/06/11] @ Legonater : Back, though I don't know for how long
[20:33:42 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Hi again~
[20:33:45 28/06/11] @ Legonater : Hello?
[20:33:52 28/06/11] @ Legonater : Hello
[20:34:03 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Hi
[20:36:25 28/06/11] @ Trace : Do you know how to make text take you to another page?
[20:36:31 28/06/11] @ Trace : @Leg
[20:38:50 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Can't you just google something like that?
[20:39:16 28/06/11] @ Trace : I couldn't find it.
[20:39:35 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Really? Not even under HTML stuff?
[20:39:51 28/06/11] @ Legonater : ..
[20:39:59 28/06/11] @ Legonater : Link to the next page
[20:40:05 28/06/11] @ Trace : It wouldn't give me the right info.
[20:42:40 28/06/11] @ Trace :
[20:43:32 28/06/11] @ Trace : Hey.
[20:43:35 28/06/11] FatCatNine : MEEEEEOW
[20:43:40 28/06/11] FatCatNine : Mi.
[20:43:42 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Oh. BTW, I'm here, but not, cuz I keep leaving to do other stuff. =P
[20:43:44 28/06/11] FatCatNine : Ow
[20:43:51 28/06/11] FatCatNine : Hey.
[20:43:56 28/06/11] @ Trace : Do you nkow how to make a link look like words?
[20:43:59 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Hello!
[20:44:00 28/06/11] @ Trace :
[20:44:05 28/06/11] @ Trace : know*
[20:44:23 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : WOOT!
[20:44:33 28/06/11] FatCatNine : You mean liker this?
[20:45:05 28/06/11] @ Trace : Like what?
[20:45:16 28/06/11] @ Legonater : ..
[20:45:31 28/06/11] FatCatNine : LZP
[20:45:35 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Hey, could you copy over where someone has done that Ultra by using the quote feature?
[20:45:38 28/06/11] FatCatNine : Like that?
[20:45:54 28/06/11] @ Trace : Yeah.
[20:46:09 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : *SCREAMS*
[20:46:13 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Wuhhh.
[20:46:14 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Hello Beeky!
[20:46:22 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : AAH! Oh! I mean hi!
[20:46:37 28/06/11] @ Trace : Hey. =)
[20:47:46 28/06/11] FatCatNine : Hey.
[20:47:58 28/06/11] FatCatNine : Uncooked Chicken you are on MLNT right?
[20:48:06 28/06/11] FatCatNine : Do you like my logo?
[20:48:24 28/06/11] @ Trace : So, how did you do that? =0
[20:48:57 28/06/11] @ Legonater : Oh hey Beeks
[20:49:09 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : I haven't been on MLNT for a few days.
[20:49:17 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Can't get to it from this computer. =P
[20:50:40 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Watermelon.
[20:51:15 28/06/11] FatCatNine : Why can't you get to it?
[20:51:31 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Filter.
[20:51:43 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : It recognizes the buzzkill aura that MLNT emanates and keeps me away from it.
[20:52:21 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel :
[20:52:25 28/06/11] FatCatNine : What does that mean?
[20:52:26 28/06/11] @ Legonater : I'm just scared of MLNTs sanity.
[20:52:35 28/06/11] * Trace waits patiently
[20:52:35 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Nothing you normal people would understand.
[20:52:37 28/06/11] FatCatNine : or are you making that up?
[20:52:53 28/06/11] FatCatNine : i think you are lying.
[20:53:04 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : He's being his AWESOME self.
[20:53:04 28/06/11] FatCatNine : can you at least see pictures?
[20:53:18 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Actually, I might quote that. =P
[20:53:24 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : If you used a host besides imageshack, most likely.
[20:53:30 28/06/11] @ Legonater : I'm afraid the sanity will rub off on me and make me forever sane. That would dramtically change my life. I'd likely mutate into a sloth or something.
[20:53:47 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : But I'm too busy atm, so I won't.
[20:54:12 28/06/11] FatCatNine : My logo
[20:54:17 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : OI, still up?
[20:54:37 28/06/11] FatCatNine :
SPOILER:
[20:54:47 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Hm, I'll be back in a few minutes.
[20:54:56 28/06/11] FatCatNine : Oh-kay.
[20:55:09 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Arial is very bland, but the rest of it looks nice.
[20:55:32 28/06/11] @ Legonater : But Arial is classic!
[20:55:42 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Yeah I'm still up
[20:55:51 28/06/11] FatCatNine : i actually like Arial better than the other fonts.
[20:55:54 28/06/11] @ Legonater : I have to ask- waht's the difference between classic and cliche?
[20:56:26 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : It's 2:53 AM
[20:56:48 28/06/11] BrickCaptain : 'Sup
[20:56:51 28/06/11] FatCatNine : I stayed up until 6:00 AM the other day.
[20:56:55 28/06/11] FatCatNine : Hey.
[20:57:03 28/06/11] BrickCaptain :
[20:57:14 28/06/11] FatCatNine : I'm not kidding.
[20:57:28 28/06/11] FatCatNine : i woke up at Six AM and went to bed at the same time.
[20:57:32 28/06/11] @ Legonater : I've stayed up all night before
[20:57:38 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : I've had to do that when we went to France
[20:58:23 28/06/11] @ Trace : I did that because we were on a plane and I couldn't sleep well, so I stayed up all night and all of the next day.
[20:58:43 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I've never stayed up all night before.
[20:59:10 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : I think my mom has her 1 hour break now so she should be waking up soon
[20:59:19 28/06/11] BrickCaptain : I stayed up untill 3:00 AM once.
[20:59:23 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : She works nights
[20:59:37 28/06/11] @ Trace : We were coming back from Vegas. =)
[20:59:58 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : I've stayed up until 3am loads of times
[21:00:26 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : *Squealing
[21:00:45 28/06/11] FatCatNine : What?
[21:00:57 28/06/11] FatCatNine : Why are you squealing?
[21:01:00 28/06/11] @ Trace : 3AM is the earliest I go to bed during the Summer. xD
[21:01:07 28/06/11] BrickCaptain : To be fair, when I don't sleep well I don't fall asleep until after 4:00 at least.
[21:01:20 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Mhmm.
[21:01:31 28/06/11] FatCatNine : HMMPHHHH
[21:01:43 28/06/11] BrickCaptain : But that doesn't really count because I'm trying to get to sleep.
[21:02:10 28/06/11] BrickCaptain : Mmmmmm... Pie...
[21:02:13 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Bcg is now sane in some way by not staying up all night at least once
[21:02:17 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : OH.. it was a spell correction.
[21:02:21 28/06/11] @ Legonater :
[21:02:37 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Why would I stay up all night? I enjoy sleeping.
[21:02:42 28/06/11] BrickCaptain : YES! I pie Emoticon!
[21:02:52 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Last time I stayed up all night someone drew on my face in the morning.
[21:03:03 28/06/11] BrickCaptain :
[21:03:07 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : WAIT.. oh nvm.
[21:03:15 28/06/11] @ Legonater : Sorry Beeks- really
[21:03:41 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Sorry for what?
[21:03:47 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : *looks at my shirt*
[21:03:49 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Oh yeah.
[21:04:16 28/06/11] @ Trace : Tell me, Cat! xD
[21:04:21 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : 3:01AM
[21:04:34 28/06/11] @ Legonater : *Looks at your face, then your shirt* Well that too, I guess
[21:04:38 28/06/11] FatCatNine : What?
[21:04:54 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : That sounded very insulting. I need to kill you now.
[21:05:01 28/06/11] @ Trace : How to make a URL look like words like you did above. =)
[21:05:27 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : HEy.. Don't talk to my chicken like that! *prepares to kicketh you*
[21:05:29 28/06/11] @ Legonater : I should write
[21:05:35 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel :
[21:05:46 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : But I'm very busy lol atm.
[21:05:49 28/06/11] @ Legonater : I was just apologizing for what i did with the pencil.
[21:05:59 28/06/11] BrickCaptain : Write what?
[21:06:28 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : When you said "kicketh" I thought you said "ketchup." oO
[21:06:31 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Watch you knee Leg..
[21:06:45 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : You are hungry, that's why.
[21:06:58 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : YES I AM. Who can I eat?
[21:07:25 28/06/11] BrickCaptain : I don't know, you're the chicken here...
[21:07:29 28/06/11] FatCatNine : BRB
[21:07:41 28/06/11] @ Legonater : K, I'm watching my knee, now what?
[21:08:02 28/06/11] FatCatNine : I'l working on TheDistratedCat's forum.
[21:08:10 28/06/11] BrickCaptain : Does your knee receive cable?
[21:08:19 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel :
[21:08:23 28/06/11] FatCatNine : LOL (Lack Of Laughter)
[21:08:32 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : That should be quoted!
[21:08:38 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : What's cable?
[21:08:51 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Like an extension cord.
[21:08:54 28/06/11] FatCatNine : What should be quoted?
[21:08:57 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : But someone else quote it. xD
[21:09:19 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : The lines between Leg watching his knee, than what Captain said.
[21:09:21 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : No cable as in what brick captain said
[21:09:31 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : I know what cable as in wire is
[21:09:48 28/06/11] FatCatNine : a leg is watching it's knee?
[21:09:54 28/06/11] FatCatNine : It is TV roddy15.
[21:10:14 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : 'Aye.
[21:10:16 28/06/11] Phroz3n : I'm so tired O_O
[21:10:24 28/06/11] BrickCaptain : Cable is a service by which you can watch hundreds of cheesy TV channels
[21:10:35 28/06/11] Phroz3n : 14 hours. O_o
[21:10:40 28/06/11] BrickCaptain : HI!
[21:10:53 28/06/11] BrickCaptain : 14 hours of what?
[21:10:55 28/06/11] @ Trace : I need your help, Trev. =)
[21:10:57 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : Phroz3n, I have a suggestion.
[21:11:05 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : *smacks you over the head with a pillow*
[21:11:06 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : USE IT!
[21:11:17 28/06/11] Phroz3n : Ok.
[21:11:34 28/06/11] Phroz3n : @Brick- tanki.
[21:11:48 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Last night I hugged my huggy pillow with a very content smile on my face.
[21:11:48 28/06/11] BrickCaptain : Ah.
[21:12:02 28/06/11] @ Legonater : Good for you.
[21:12:05 28/06/11] @ Legonater : Did it hug you back?>
[21:12:12 28/06/11] Phroz3n : What Is it Trace?
[21:12:19 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : We just get sky here channels from all over the world from Russia today to sky news, fox news, French news, BBC, sky, itv and hundreds more or you can get digital with 8 channels
[21:12:27 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I logged in and actually got my db, then.. after a few hellos logged off.
[21:12:27 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Digital is free
[21:12:34 28/06/11] @ Trace : Do you know how to make a URL in word form?
[21:13:09 28/06/11] @ Legonater : But did it hug you back?
[21:13:18 28/06/11] FatCatNine : I'm quoting this whole chat.
[21:13:20 28/06/11] BrickCaptain : You Are El
[21:13:24 28/06/11] Phroz3n : Like www(dot)website(dot)com?
[21:13:29 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : @Ultra: Probably. I don't remember how.
[21:13:56 28/06/11] Phroz3n : What's your suggestion Beeks?
[21:14:16 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : I'm going to go
[21:14:19 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken :
CODE:
[url=urlgoeshere]text to be displayed[/url]
[21:14:32 28/06/11] @ roddy15 : Sleep
[21:14:36 28/06/11] BrickCaptain : C ya!
[21:14:42 28/06/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I'm not telling you Leg!
[21:14:50 28/06/11] @ Uncooked Chicken : My suggestion was to locate a good pillow and go to sleep. You must be physically and mentally drained from 14 hours of Tanki.
[21:14:54 28/06/11] Phroz3n : Beeks?
[21:14:57 28/06/11] BrickCaptain : Brb

It's the A-Bomb and the Chicken show!:

[19:52:29] @ Fluffy Angel : Oh, it's that time now actually. Night fellas!

[19:52:30] @ Legonater : Don't ask me what!?!

[19:52:33] Fluffy Angel is Disconnected on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:52 pm

[19:52:36] @ Legonater : Me too

[19:52:40] @ Legonater : Night!

[19:52:59] BrickCaptain : G'night.

[19:53:01] @ Uncooked Chicken : Don't leave me here with -

[19:53:05] @ Uncooked Chicken : Oh wait. Good night.

[19:53:08] @ Legonater : No one here to tuck me in? Sad

[19:53:17] BrickCaptain : Hey! Razz

[19:53:36] @ Uncooked Chicken : You don't want me to tuck you in. Razz

[19:53:38] @ Legonater : Yeah, sorry for leaving you with BC. He cna be such a pain somrtimes

[19:53:43] @ Legonater : I don't? Razz

[19:53:48] @ Legonater : OH.

[19:53:50] @ Legonater : Noooo

[19:53:52] @ Legonater : No I don't

[19:54:04] @ Uncooked Chicken : No, I was actually asking him not to leave me with YOU, but then I realized you were leaving.

[19:54:05] BrickCaptain : Razz

[19:54:11] @ Legonater : G'NIGHT

[19:54:19] @ Uncooked Chicken : Wait, how did that sound? Um...lemme redo that tucking in thing.

[19:54:30] BrickCaptain : ROFL!

[19:54:32] @ Uncooked Chicken : I can't tuck you in, Legonater. You're in Manitoba.

[19:54:32] @ Legonater : / kick Uncooked Chicken

[19:54:54] @ Legonater : / kick Uncooked Chicken hard

[19:55:06] @ Legonater : Andyways, buyz

[19:55:07] @ Uncooked Chicken : /poke Legonater

[19:55:12] Legonater has been kicked by Legonater

[19:55:12] @ Uncooked Chicken : With a cattle prod.

[19:55:15] Legonater has joined the chat on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:55 pm

[19:55:17] @ Uncooked Chicken : A cold cattle prod. Suspect

[19:55:19] @ Legonater : VITH VAT!?!

[19:55:24] BrickCaptain : I've got to quote this!

[19:55:43] FatCatNine has joined the chat on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:55 pm

[19:55:45] @ Legonater : YOU ARE NOT POKING ME VIV CATTLE PROD!

[19:55:50] @ Legonater : Horse prod,maybe

[19:55:58] @ Uncooked Chicken : Ten foot laser pole?

[19:55:58] FatCatNine : ...

[19:56:06] @ Legonater : Sure

[19:56:18] @ Legonater : I'll summon bigger fish on you though

[19:56:19] @ Uncooked Chicken : *elbows you*

[19:56:21] @ Uncooked Chicken : Good night.

[19:56:31] @ Uncooked Chicken : Hah, I'll stand under a roof.

[19:56:33] @ Legonater : *falls into pit*

[19:56:48] @ Legonater : Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas yoooooooooooooooooooooou wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish

[19:57:20] Legonater has been kicked by Legonater
"A-Bomb and the Chicken, episode 2:

Legonater : Wanna come over? Razz

Legonater : ...Crax?.

Uncooked Chicken : Too direct..

Uncooked Chicken : Yeah, you scared him..

Legonater : How about you?.

Uncooked Chicken : Nah..

Uncooked Chicken : My passport is outdated..

Legonater : Come over here with a mexican drug lord.

Uncooked Chicken : No..

Legonater : Smuggle yourself onto a plane.

Uncooked Chicken : Nooooo..

Legonater : A cargo plane.

Legonater : With poultrey.

Uncooked Chicken : No, no, no, no, noooooo!.

Legonater : Why not? It'd work.

Uncooked Chicken : Because they'd eat me..

Legonater : Chickens aren't cannibalks.

Legonater : Or cannibals.

Uncooked Chicken : You don't know chickens..

Legonater : I know you.

Uncooked Chicken : I'm not really a chicken..

Legonater : O.O.

Uncooked Chicken : /dramatic revelation.

Legonater : Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Legonater : That's not true! That's impossible!.

Uncooked Chicken : It's impossible to cram my mind into a chicken..

Legonater : It's too small?.

Uncooked Chicken : I tried it once, but it made the chicken turn psycho and they killed it..

Legonater : And ate it uncooked?.

Uncooked Chicken : No, they incinerated it..

Uncooked Chicken : And said it was "overcooked.".

Legonater : ...Oh. tOASTY.

Legonater : I must flee now.

Uncooked Chicken : Purr.

Legonater : Wheeeeeeeeeeee.
The 42 Plus or Minus 1 Aspects O' Life:

[17:45:00] @ Uncooked Chicken : I'm breathing. I'm pretty sure this is life.

[17:45:50] BrickCaptain : I suppose Chatbox Land could be an aspect of life.

[17:46:22] General Kojan : And life is 42, so there are 41 other aspects of life.

[17:46:30] General Kojan : I know that reality is one.

[17:47:38] BrickCaptain : Gaming might be one, same with lunch and other meals.

[17:48:18] General Kojan : Does "snacks" count as a meal?

[17:48:18] @ Uncooked Chicken : I think there's also sleeping.

[17:48:25] BrickCaptain : What about movies?

[17:48:33] General Kojan : if so, 35... okay now 34...33

[17:48:18] @ Uncooked Chicken : I think there's also sleeping.

[17:48:25] BrickCaptain : What about movies?

[17:48:33] General Kojan : if so, 35... okay now 34...33

[17:48:45] @ Uncooked Chicken : How about laundry and hygiene? Those are important.

[17:48:51] General Kojan : Pft.

[17:48:54] @ Fluffy Angel : Water.

[17:49:13] @ Uncooked Chicken : And then there's dictator roleplaying.

[17:49:49] General Kojan : That counts as 20 aspects; 10

[17:49:54] General Kojan : jk, 29

[17:50:20] BrickCaptain : Nah, more like role-playing in general. Of course this would go a lot faster if we counted off all the role-playing options.

[17:50:51] @ Uncooked Chicken : You mean like tabletop roleplaying, chaos roleplaying, dictator roleplaying, gaming roleplaying, and Summon Bigger Fish?

[17:50:51] General Kojan : Indeed.

[17:52:02] @ Fluffy Angel : What do you mean at 29?

[17:52:35] @ Uncooked Chicken : We're counting all the aspects of life.

[17:52:46] @ Fluffy Angel : Ohh.

[17:52:54] BrickCaptain : So we're still at 29?

[17:53:10] @ Uncooked Chicken : Okay, nerd references is another one.

[17:53:43] BrickCaptain : It was kind of a joke, speaking of which: Joke telling is one.

[17:54:15] @ Uncooked Chicken : Oh yes, and pointless poking. That works too.

[17:54:57] BrickCaptain : How about YouTube videos featuring Stormtrooper dancing to "Peanut Butter Jelly Time"?

[17:55:14] BrickCaptain : Stormtroopers*

[17:55:55] @ Count Zebra : "GUYS. You better eat them, before they eat you."

[17:56:14] @ Uncooked Chicken : No. That does not count! NOOOOOOO!

[17:56:14] @ Fluffy Angel : No no, guys are important!

[17:56:27] @ Fluffy Angel : Some at least.

[17:56:28] @ Uncooked Chicken : For opening doors.

[17:56:48] @ Fluffy Angel : And other stuff!

[17:58:26] @ Uncooked Chicken : Comics. That's right, comics are in there too. 23.

[17:58:40] @ Uncooked Chicken : Manga does not count in "comics," for the record.

[17:59:44] @ Count Zebra : Cartoons! Add that!

[18:00:02] @ Count Zebra : I heard the Wilhelm scream again!

[18:00:13] @ Uncooked Chicken : Wilhelm Scream. 21.

[18:03:43] BrickCaptain : Ah! Brickfilming is one!

[18:04:45] BrickCaptain : What about classic rock?

[18:05:46] @ Count Zebra : MUSIC!

[18:06:01] @ Count Zebra : That will be quicker.

[18:06:06] BrickCaptain : Yes, but only GOOD music

[18:08:18] @ Uncooked Chicken : Okay, how about last words?

[18:08:21] @ Count Zebra : SODA!

[18:08:56] @ Count Zebra : PIZZA!

[18:09:12] @ Count Zebra : WATERMELON!

[18:09:15] @ Uncooked Chicken : Right, right.

[18:09:39] @ Count Zebra : Zebras?

[18:09:50] @ Uncooked Chicken : Zebra STRIPES.

[18:10:42] @ Uncooked Chicken : I think procrastination is a good one, don't you?

[18:10:50] @ Count Zebra : Mmhmm.

[18:11:22] @ Uncooked Chicken : Cmon guys, suggest some stupid ones.

[18:11:29] @ Uncooked Chicken : Rickrolling?

[18:11:35] BrickCaptain : Cherys and grapes!

[18:11:50] @ Uncooked Chicken : CHERRIES. And OCD.

[18:11:54] BrickCaptain : The hokey pokey?

[18:12:43] @ Count Zebra : RICKROLLING!

[18:12:55] BrickCaptain : Porche.

[18:12:58] @ Count Zebra : I mean yes.

[18:13:07] @ Uncooked Chicken : Porsches and accents.

[18:13:28] BrickCaptain : WHAD'YA MEANS SPELL CHECKERS ARE EVIL!?!?!?!?!?!??

[18:13:44] @ Fluffy Angel : And now I must upload it .. so you'll have to come up with this on your own. Did you use watermelon or jelly beans yet?

[18:13:51] @ Uncooked Chicken : They atrophy your grammar muscles.

[18:14:42] BrickCaptain : I'm good with grammar, it's spelling I have a hard time with; they're completely different.

[18:15:03] BrickCaptain : Speaking of which: Grammar should be one.

[18:15:05] @ Uncooked Chicken : Well, you should be good at both.

[18:15:10] @ Uncooked Chicken : And yeah, I was gonna say grammar.

[18:15:35] General Kojan : Did we already say dictatorship? I know we did ROLEPLAYING a dictator, but I don't think we did

[18:15:41] General Kojan : "Being a Dictator"

[18:15:54] General Kojan : The Grammar Hammer should be one

[18:16:05] @ Uncooked Chicken : Right.

[18:16:10] BrickCaptain : Space ships and science fiction

[18:16:23] @ Uncooked Chicken : We got "nerds" already, right?

[18:16:31] BrickCaptain : FPS games!

[18:16:56] General Kojan : BEING TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

[18:17:09] @ Uncooked Chicken : GOOGLE.

[18:17:31] @ Fluffy Angel : Wait, did you include movie quotes?

[18:17:38] General Kojan : 0! We win!

[18:17:41] General Kojan : ...dang it

[18:17:43] General Kojan : -1.

Who's Country's Better?:

Europe, Canada and the US wrote:
[18:17:41 22/07/11] @ Legonater : http://roosterteeth.com/store/product.php?id=157.

[18:17:43 22/07/11] @ Legonater : Epix shirt.

[18:18:00 22/07/11] @ Rhino : Yup! .

[18:18:48 22/07/11] @ Doctor Smith : Lolwut? .

[18:19:04 22/07/11] @ Rhino : So's this one: http://www.tshirt-town.com/girls/funny/keep-calm-and-carry-on/keep-calm-and-drink-tea/premium-fitted-t-shirt/.

[18:19:11 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Hmm. I imagine the people who feel that way are quite pale and pasty, from never going outside and lack of exercise. In which case, black is a bad color for them to wear. .

[18:19:17 22/07/11] @ Rhino : Not the girls one,obviously. .

[18:20:01 22/07/11] @ Admiral Crackers : .

[18:20:14 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : But people who feel that way are so AWESOME at video games! .

[18:20:21 22/07/11] @ Rhino : I should go, but I don't wanna.....

[18:20:24 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:20:26 22/07/11] @ Legonater : I'm not pale and pasty. I'm... I dunno .

[18:20:45 22/07/11] @ Rhino : Wanna? I'm turning american! Nooooooooooo! .

[18:21:00 22/07/11] @ Legonater : You know, for never doing a Steampunk MOC before, mine's pretty good.

[18:21:05 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : You're Canadian, Legonater. .

[18:21:10 22/07/11] @ Admiral Crackers : .

[18:21:16 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:21:20 22/07/11] Roddy : i'm not pale and pasty.

[18:21:42 22/07/11] @ Legonater : What does that have to do with anything? .

[18:21:42 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Just pale, with the ability to live in a coffin and transform into a bat? .

[18:21:47 22/07/11] @ Rhino : I'm pale but naturally.

[18:21:48 22/07/11] Roddy : the racing seat i use is exercise then i go and play army outside with my brother to keep him happy.

[18:21:51 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : CANADA'S REALLY BIG!!.

[18:21:56 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Not that that's relevant..

[18:21:58 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:22:02 22/07/11] @ Legonater : I'M PROUUUUUD TO BE CANDAIN.

[18:22:14 22/07/11] @ Legonater : IT'S COOL IN MANY WAYS TO BE CANADIAN.

[18:22:21 22/07/11] Roddy : plus i'm in ireland where it rains nearly every day so you can't go outside .

[18:22:23 22/07/11] @ Legonater : IT'S NOT THAT WE'RE BETTER, IT'S JUST THAT WE'RE LESS WORSE.

[18:22:28 22/07/11] @ Rhino : Except you live in Canada. .

[18:22:32 22/07/11] Roddy : it's cool in more ways to be British .

[18:22:38 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Because you have rocks and trees and trees and rocks and rocks and trees and trees and rocks and rocks and trees and trees and rocks and rocks and trees and trees and rocks and WATER..

[18:22:40 22/07/11] @ Rhino : Yup! .

[18:22:49 22/07/11] @ Legonater : Do British say 'Zed'? .

[18:22:52 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Because you live on a little island? .

[18:22:53 22/07/11] Roddy : because we have a Queen .

[18:22:58 22/07/11] @ Legonater : WATAH .

[18:22:58 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:23:01 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : They call chips "crisps." oO.

[18:23:15 22/07/11] @ Rhino : Yup, he correct term..

[18:23:16 22/07/11] @ Legonater : And eraseres 'rubbers' O.-.

[18:23:19 22/07/11] @ Rhino : *the.

[18:23:27 22/07/11] @ Rhino : Also, correct term. .

[18:23:31 22/07/11] Roddy : yes.

[18:23:34 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : And "gasoline" is called "petrol.".

[18:23:40 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Which totally looks like a wrong spelling. .

[18:23:43 22/07/11] @ Rhino : That too is correct..

[18:23:45 22/07/11] Roddy : and you spell colour and honour wrong oO.

[18:23:47 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : "Lorry" is not the right term. I'll say that. .

[18:23:51 22/07/11] @ Legonater : 'Crips' reminds me or Rice Crispeses .

[18:23:52 22/07/11] Roddy : .

[18:23:56 22/07/11] @ Rhino : There is no gas in petrol!.

[18:23:58 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Yeah well you spell color and honor wrong. Oo.

[18:23:59 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : They use petrol in Canada also..

[18:24:05 22/07/11] @ Legonater : Canada is the best of both worlds .

[18:24:07 22/07/11] @ Rhino : No we don't..

[18:24:13 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Yeah, you have Justin Bieber..

[18:24:17 22/07/11] @ Legonater : We say colour and honour right, but with less weird terms .

[18:24:18 22/07/11] Roddy : petrol is more of a correct term.

[18:24:23 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Wait, how is that relevant? It isn't..

[18:24:24 22/07/11] @ Legonater : KEEL JUSTIN BIEBER.

[18:24:43 22/07/11] @ Rhino : We have castles 3 times as old as your country! Booyah! .

[18:24:52 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Canada has the best next door neighbor. Beat that! BOOYAH!.

[18:24:57 22/07/11] @ Doctor Smith : Why?.

[18:24:59 22/07/11] @ Legonater : WE ARE THE BEAVER.

[18:24:59 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Yeah. They have mold in the walls. .

[18:25:00 22/07/11] @ Doctor Smith : HaI..

[18:25:01 22/07/11] @ Rhino : Nope..

[18:25:14 22/07/11] Kittycat Dictator : Hi..

[18:25:15 22/07/11] @ Admiral Crackers : REINA.

[18:25:18 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : We have Google. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!.

[18:25:20 22/07/11] @ Rhino : Actually, yeah, the Polar bears are awesome! .

[18:25:20 22/07/11] Roddy : the British invented English you Americans just copied when we did put copyright on and to get away with it you changed some spellings .

[18:25:22 22/07/11] @ Legonater : We have a lame next door neighbor that carys around guns .

[18:25:25 22/07/11] @ Legonater : Oh, you meant CRAX!.

[18:25:29 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:25:30 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Canada has loonies and toonies! Those coins are AWESOME! .

[18:25:35 22/07/11] @ Rhino : Roddy's right. .

[18:25:42 22/07/11] Roddy : Britain is made up of 4 united countries beat that .

[18:25:48 22/07/11] @ Rhino : Hey Reina!.

[18:25:51 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:25:57 22/07/11] @ Legonater : We are made up of several united provinces .

[18:25:59 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : 50 united states. .

[18:26:01 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:26:08 22/07/11] @ Legonater : *52.

[18:26:09 22/07/11] @ Doctor Smith : We are made of 50 united states! .

[18:26:11 22/07/11] @ Rhino : States, not countries!.

[18:26:12 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I will beat it, with my gun I am legally allowed to own, unlike you brits. *BLASTS SHAWTGUN*.

[18:26:13 22/07/11] @ Legonater : *52.

[18:26:17 22/07/11] Roddy : states though aren't better then countries.

[18:26:19 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : 50!.

[18:26:31 22/07/11] @ Legonater : BUT PROVINCES ARE .

[18:26:37 22/07/11] @ Legonater : I STAND BY MY THEORY!.

[18:26:37 22/07/11] Roddy : you don't see Texas in a "Nationality list" do you?.

[18:26:39 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : It depends on how you define "better.".

[18:26:42 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : WE have prettier girls. NUFF SAID!.

[18:26:48 22/07/11] @ Legonater : CANADA HAS EPIX SPELLING AND EPIX WORDS!.

[18:26:49 22/07/11] @ Rhino : @Fluffy: Unfortunatly, your friend will kill you with friendly fire first! .

[18:26:50 22/07/11] @ Legonater : BNEST OF BOTH WORLDS.

[18:27:01 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : *stifled laughter*.

[18:27:07 22/07/11] @ Admiral Crackers : REINA.

[18:27:10 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Hey, I live here. That counts for something. .

[18:27:11 22/07/11] @ Legonater : AND CANADA'S REALLY BIG.

[18:27:14 22/07/11] @ Rhino : @Fluffy: O really? Wat to contest that?.

[18:27:19 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : *blasts Rhino full of lead*.

[18:27:30 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Sure, once you can type properly. .

[18:27:31 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : They know how to shoot, too. .

[18:27:41 22/07/11] @ Rhino : *taps bullet proof vest* Ha!.

[18:27:43 22/07/11] @ Legonater : O RRY?.

[18:27:52 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : OH yeah, we have BEEKY!.

[18:27:58 22/07/11] Roddy : we invented proper football too .

[18:27:58 22/07/11] @ Legonater : Ve has better girls. They in our military and parliment first .

[18:28:04 22/07/11] @ Legonater : AND Hospitals .

[18:28:21 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : The sport where you fall down and grab your shin at any possible opportunity? Awesome! .

[18:28:27 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Hospitals are a lie..

[18:28:27 22/07/11] @ Admiral Crackers : WE ALSO HAVE AMERICAN STUFF MADE IN CHINA WITH MADE IN CHINA STICKERS MADE IN KOREA..

[18:28:35 22/07/11] @ Rhino : We invented football! And Cricket. And Rugby..

[18:28:35 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : You guys don't have the high rate of cancer we have. BOOYAOHWAIT.....

[18:28:39 22/07/11] @ Legonater : .

[18:28:44 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : We have more fast food!.

[18:28:54 22/07/11] Captain Phroz3n : ..

[18:28:54 22/07/11] @ Legonater : We invented hockey, lacrosse, and basketball..

[18:28:55 22/07/11] Kittycat Dictator : And that's good thing?.

[18:28:56 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : RUGBY. Is a legal way to kill your fellow Brits. Good show..

[18:28:57 22/07/11] Roddy : that isn't good .

[18:29:00 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : YES, FAST! Not good. JUST FAST!.

[18:29:01 22/07/11] @ Rhino : We aren't as obese!.

[18:29:07 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : We have good food too..

[18:29:12 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : It came from other countries, though. .

[18:29:20 22/07/11] @ Legonater : WE HAVE MORE BEAVERS.

[18:29:27 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : WE HAVE THE BEAVER STATE..

[18:29:35 22/07/11] Roddy : we grow most of your food not stick in a fryer and hope for the best.

[18:29:37 22/07/11] @ Rhino : Americans are more typically stupid!.

[18:29:38 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Okay Rhino, if you are going to lie about the fatty phats over there, then *BLASTS SHAWTGUN ATCHOO AGAIN*.

[18:29:41 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : I think. *Googles Oregon*.

[18:29:48 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Now that's racist..

[18:29:52 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : You have more racists! .

[18:29:54 22/07/11] @ Rhino : *Taps bulletproof vest again*.

[18:30:07 22/07/11] Roddy : we have some nicer views and mountains.

[18:30:10 22/07/11] @ Legonater : WE invented BASKETBALL, HOCKEY AND LACROSSE.

[18:30:20 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I aimed for elsewhere dude. *points at your feet/legs*.

[18:30:20 22/07/11] Roddy : mind you the Rockies are nice.

[18:30:29 22/07/11] @ Admiral Crackers : We have the Grand Canyon. .

[18:30:40 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : WE have FLUFFY BUNNIES!.

[18:30:41 22/07/11] Roddy : I haven't even heard of Lacrosse.

[18:30:46 22/07/11] @ Rhino : *taps siut of armour* Double Ha!.

[18:30:54 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Then lacross doesn't count! .

[18:30:56 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : OH. Hold up guys..

[18:30:57 22/07/11] Roddy : so does Britain.

[18:31:01 22/07/11] @ Legonater : We has the better two thirds of the niagra falls .

[18:31:05 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : You have more annoying RP-neverlose noobs. .

[18:31:08 22/07/11] Roddy : we have the Lake District .

[18:31:08 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:31:13 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : NIIIIAGARA FALLLS..

[18:31:13 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Britian has noobs. .

[18:31:18 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : SLOOOOOWLY I TURNED..

[18:31:22 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : STEP BY STEP..

[18:31:26 22/07/11] @ Legonater : We has the less obnoxious sounding people .

[18:31:27 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : IIIIINCH BY INCH..

[18:31:35 22/07/11] @ Rhino : America has more noobs!.

[18:31:36 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Wot's that eh?.

[18:31:41 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : The world has noobs..

[18:31:46 22/07/11] @ Legonater : Tommies and Yanks seem to sound obnoxious .

[18:31:46 22/07/11] @ Rhino : Britian has more Ninjas!.

[18:31:51 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Beeky, you said what I was thinking fast than I could post it! xD.

[18:31:51 22/07/11] Roddy : we have a House of Commons that act like 5 year olds and laugh at each other.

[18:32:00 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Japan has more ninjas, stupid..

[18:32:00 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:32:00 22/07/11] @ Admiral Crackers : /AbbotandCostello.

[18:32:20 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I mean Rhino and his suit of armor/vest/never can lose an rp .

[18:32:30 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : It wasn't Abbot and Costello. It was the Stooges. .

[18:32:33 22/07/11] @ Rhino : Britian is nearer to Stroopwaffels!.

[18:32:39 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Actually, I think they did it too..

[18:32:44 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : EW..

[18:32:47 22/07/11] @ Legonater : Canada is nEARER TO poler bEARS.

[18:32:56 22/07/11] Roddy : we are part of the EU .

[18:32:58 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : *polar.

[18:33:07 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:33:09 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : The EU was one of the reasons for the end of the world..

[18:33:14 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : According to BF2142. .

[18:33:18 22/07/11] @ Admiral Crackers : We're in the New World. .

[18:33:21 22/07/11] * Rhino loves this battle of the countries .

[18:33:23 22/07/11] @ Legonater : EU is in SW :p.

[18:33:34 22/07/11] @ Rhino : Britain had the largest empire ever!.

[18:33:38 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Rhino, tomorrow morning..

[18:33:48 22/07/11] Roddy : we have fish and chips as the national dish .

[18:33:51 22/07/11] @ Legonater : KAZAHKSATN IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! ALL ZE OZAH COUNTRIES ARE LITTLE GIRLS!.

[18:33:53 22/07/11] @ Rhino : Yes!.

[18:33:55 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : "Why are you tired?" "I was up yelling at Americans and a Canadian about why our country is so awesome.".

[18:33:58 22/07/11] @ Legonater : Owait, wrong coutnry..

[18:34:02 22/07/11] @ Rhino : @Beeky: What?.

[18:34:07 22/07/11] @ Rhino : Oh.

[18:34:11 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : We're 50 miles away from Russia. .

[18:34:20 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:34:23 22/07/11] @ Legonater : WE CANS TILL STAND PROUDLY CUZ CANADA'S REALLY BIG.

[18:34:24 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Ugh, now I can see it..

[18:34:29 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:34:54 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : "America has M60s. America has M16s. America has M1A2s. America has *insert name of American built heavy weapon here*".

[18:34:59 22/07/11] Roddy : we have the pound .

[18:35:10 22/07/11] @ Legonater : WE ARE THE SECOND LARGEST COUNTRY ON THIS PLANET EARTH.

[18:35:22 22/07/11] @ Legonater : AND IF RUSSIA KEEPS ON SHRINKING SOON WE WILL BE FIRST.

[18:35:23 22/07/11] Roddy : America has a leader that doesn't like NASA .

[18:35:26 22/07/11] @ Admiral Crackers : HEy Pik!.

[18:35:43 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : We scared 'im off. .

[18:35:49 22/07/11] Roddy : Britain has a leader that started a new British Space Agency.

[18:35:51 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : We have hang on...

[18:35:53 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:35:59 22/07/11] @ Legonater : AMERICA HAS TANKS, SWITZERLAND HAS BANKS, YOU CAN KEEP THEM THANKS, THEY JSUT DON'T AMOUNT.

[18:36:09 22/07/11] @ Legonater : CUZ WHEN YOU GET DOWN TO IT, YOU'LL FIN DOUT WHAT THE TRUTH IT.

[18:36:15 22/07/11] @ Rhino : We have Haggis!.

[18:36:17 22/07/11] * Kittycat Dictator is rther depressed right now.

[18:36:21 22/07/11] @ Legonater : IT ISN'T WHAT YOU DO WITH IT, IT'S THE SIZE THAT COUTNS.

[18:36:33 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : America has per capita, created more patents than any country in the world!.

[18:36:42 22/07/11] Roddy : Haggis is the best food ever with some chips!.

[18:36:52 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : So what if those patents include the bobble head. SO WHAT?.

[18:36:53 22/07/11] @ Legonater : YOU CAN FIT 14 FRANCES IN CANADA! WE'RE BIGGER THAN AULTRALIA AND IT'S A CONTINETN.

[18:37:04 22/07/11] @ Admiral Crackers : Wuzzup Reina?.

[18:37:12 22/07/11] Roddy : we have Loch Ness that even you Americans like to take pictures of.

[18:37:17 22/07/11] Kittycat Dictator : Hmmm?.

[18:37:24 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Hi Reina! Maybe the chat insaity will cheer you up. .

[18:37:26 22/07/11] Roddy : we have castles in Scotland that Americans adore.

[18:37:28 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : You have a Loch Ness and you haven't found the monster. .

[18:37:32 22/07/11] @ Legonater : wE HAS oGGOPOGO.

[18:37:35 22/07/11] @ Admiral Crackers : We invented McDonalds..

[18:37:41 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : We have BIG FOOT!.

[18:37:50 22/07/11] @ Legonater : We has Oggopogo and the Yetiu!.

[18:37:56 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Stinky Pete!.

[18:38:03 22/07/11] @ Doctor Smith : Woooah..

[18:38:03 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : .

[18:38:07 22/07/11] @ Doctor Smith : Waitwho? .

[18:38:07 22/07/11] @ Rhino : We haz Moty Python!.

[18:38:12 22/07/11] @ Rhino : *Monty.

[18:38:15 22/07/11] @ Admiral Crackers : We have the Apple Company..

[18:38:17 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : STINKY PETE!.

[18:38:18 22/07/11] @ Rhino : And Blackadder!.

[18:38:24 22/07/11] Roddy : McDonalds nearly gave me food poisoning.

[18:38:29 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Starbucks..

[18:38:31 22/07/11] @ Rhino : And Rowan Atkinson!.

[18:38:36 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : You should have given it back Roddy. .

[18:38:38 22/07/11] @ Legonater : WE HAZ....uh... STARGATE!.

[18:38:42 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : WE HAVE LZP!.

[18:38:43 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Moe, Larry, and Curly..

[18:38:44 22/07/11] Roddy : we have Codemasters.

[18:38:47 22/07/11] @ Rhino : And Micheal Gove! Oh wait... .

[18:38:51 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Which you are all ADDICTED TO!.

[18:38:56 22/07/11] @ Legonater : we haz bESH SQUAD.

[18:38:59 22/07/11] @ Admiral Crackers : *Doesn't feel good* .

[18:39:04 22/07/11] Roddy : we have great racing drivers.

[18:39:15 22/07/11] @ Rhino : We haz a F1 Race!.

[18:39:19 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : From the chili Crackers?.

[18:39:20 22/07/11] @ Legonater : *Bonks Crax* Howz that feel now?.

[18:39:28 22/07/11] Roddy : we invented F1 which is 100 times better then NASCAR.

[18:39:32 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:39:35 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : We have loud billboards driving in circles! WAHAHAHAH!.

[18:39:38 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : You have guys who never go to bed at a decent hour!.

[18:39:40 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Shoot, you weren't supposed to say it yet. .

[18:39:42 22/07/11] @ Admiral Crackers : Probably not, was kinda feeling off earlier..

[18:39:46 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:39:46 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : BECAUSE OF LZP!!.

[18:39:58 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : .

[18:39:59 22/07/11] Roddy : yes but that's the life of the British.

[18:40:08 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Brits are nocturnal?.

[18:40:12 22/07/11] @ Legonater : WE HAZ DAH LEGONATER! BEAT THAT!.

[18:40:12 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : So are vampires. oO.

[18:40:16 22/07/11] @ Rhino : We haz a better culture!.

[18:40:17 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : The short life you mean. WE live longer!.

[18:40:26 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : VIVA LA FRANCE!.

[18:40:29 22/07/11] @ Rhino : We haz more fun!.

[18:40:40 22/07/11] Roddy : we get up late when we sleep late but we can survive shorter sleeps without getting grumpy .

[18:40:43 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : OOOH that's soo not true. .

[18:40:53 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Now you BOTH Lie. .

[18:40:54 22/07/11] @ Admiral Crackers : Apparently not..

[18:41:03 22/07/11] @ Rhino : We always win! Ha! You always lose! MUWAHAHAHAHA! *3vil laughter and an organ*.

[18:41:09 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Roddy you are grumpy often. Rhino.. HI RHINO! .

[18:41:10 22/07/11] @ Legonater : WE CAN HAS TAKEN OVER JUNO BEACH.

[18:41:20 22/07/11] @ Rhino : /3vilrage.

[18:41:24 22/07/11] @ Legonater : WE TOOK VIMY RIDGE TWICE CUZ DAH US LOST IT TWICE!.

[18:41:29 22/07/11] Roddy : I'm grumpy because people make me.

[18:41:30 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:41:37 22/07/11] Roddy : most come from here.

[18:41:41 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Roddy blames others for his moods! .

[18:41:42 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Sure. YOU BLAME PEOPLE!.

[18:41:43 22/07/11] @ Legonater : SP DAH GERMANS BEAT DAH SILLY US AT VIMY RIDGE TWICE.

[18:41:58 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : GAH! Beeky keeps saying what I think! .

[18:42:04 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:42:09 22/07/11] @ Legonater : CANADA IZ EPIX.

[18:42:09 22/07/11] Roddy : YOU LIKE CAPITAL POSTING.

[18:42:10 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : BRITS BLAME OTHERS!.

[18:42:17 22/07/11] @ Rhino : You can read minds? Wow!.

[18:42:23 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Yes. Sometimes we do. .

[18:42:24 22/07/11] @ Legonater : CAPITOLZ ARE MADE EEN CXANADA.

[18:42:29 22/07/11] @ Rhino : I thought only I could do that!.

[18:42:34 22/07/11] Roddy : We blame others when it's there fault .

[18:42:41 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : No, we read minds. oO.

[18:42:44 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:42:48 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : You confuse "their" and "there"!!.

[18:42:58 22/07/11] Roddy : we can defend from Germans with less fighter pilots.

[18:43:06 22/07/11] @ Rhino : We always win! Ha! You always lose! MUWAHAHAHAHA! *3vil laughter and an organ*.

[18:43:07 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : FEWER!!.

[18:43:15 22/07/11] @ Rhino : You have no way back from that!.

[18:43:19 22/07/11] Roddy : you need whole fleets of weapons like the French .

[18:43:23 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:43:25 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : You can confuse every single word in the English language THAT YOU INVENTED!!.

[18:43:40 22/07/11] @ Rhino : Yes! We aree allowed to!.

[18:43:41 22/07/11] @ Legonater : The French are pathetic in war .

[18:43:42 22/07/11] Roddy : I didn't invent it.

[18:43:49 22/07/11] @ Rhino : Seeing as we invented it.

[18:43:50 22/07/11] @ Legonater : They're cowards .

[18:44:02 22/07/11] @ Legonater : THE FRENCH INVENTED RETREATING.

[18:44:08 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:44:10 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : If you didn't invent it, you must have stolen it..

[18:44:15 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:44:16 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : From the Vandals and Visigoths. oO.

[18:44:21 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : .

[18:44:31 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : WOW LEGONATER..

[18:44:36 22/07/11] @ Legonater : CANADA INVENTED TIM HORTENS.

[18:44:37 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : That made me laugh WAY too loud. .

[18:44:46 22/07/11] @ Legonater : .

[18:44:53 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : You guys lost plenty of fights. That's why we are America,DUH. .

[18:44:58 22/07/11] @ Legonater : CANADA HAS CORNER GAS TOO.

[18:45:11 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Canada should try Beano..

[18:45:15 22/07/11] @ Rhino : @Fluffy: That's cause I wasn't born! .

[18:45:23 22/07/11] @ Legonater : CANADA BEAT US IN THE WAR OF 1812 AND WE BURNED DOWN THE WHITE HOUSE.

[18:45:24 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Yes, Rhino woulda noobed them..

[18:45:24 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Psst, LEg.. say you know what now. =P.

[18:45:28 22/07/11] @ Rhino : I would have won! I always win!.

[18:45:30 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : He would have ninja's Paul Revere's horse..

[18:46:02 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I would have stampeded that horse over him personally. .

[18:46:12 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : I CAN RIDE HORSEY!.

[18:46:23 22/07/11] @ Doctor Smith : .

[18:46:26 22/07/11] @ Legonater : DATS RIGHT! CANADA BURNED DOWN THE WHIT EHOUSE!.

[18:46:27 22/07/11] Roddy : right good luck Rhino .

[18:46:28 22/07/11] @ Doctor Smith : Idk. .

[18:46:31 22/07/11] @ Admiral Crackers : ....

[18:46:35 22/07/11] Roddy : i'm off to sleep.

[18:46:37 22/07/11] @ Rhino : .

[18:46:40 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : GASP! I've gone too far. I sent and used the "I can" phrase..

[18:46:43 22/07/11] @ Rhino : Thanks Roddy!.

[18:46:43 22/07/11] Roddy : i would rather get up for FP3.

[18:46:50 22/07/11] @ Rhino : Yes! I win!.

[18:46:56 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : *Went.

[18:46:59 22/07/11] Roddy : to watch a British sport .

[18:47:16 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Roddy and Rhino..

[18:47:19 22/07/11] @ Rhino : @Fluffy: No you wouldn't, I'ma Ninja!.

[18:47:25 22/07/11] @ Steamed Chicken : Rhino, basically what that is is you haven't graduated from second grade oneupping. .

[18:47:43 22/07/11] Roddy : if it was 200 laps of oval racing forget it I would be asleep but there might be some really good action tomorrow.

[18:47:50 22/07/11] @ Fluffy Angel : Dude you are powerless when it comes to girls. IMMA GIRL..

[18:47:51 22/07/11] @ Rhino : No, I'm just that awesome. .

[18:47:54 22/07/11] @ Legonater : CANADA PWNS DAH US! WE BEAT THEM IN ALL THE WARS WE FOUGHT WIUTH EACH OXAH!.

Last edited by Legonater on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Resident CanuckMadman

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Em on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:13 pm

IZ RESERVED

Resident CanuckMadman

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Em on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:14 pm

RESERVED AGAIN

Resident CanuckMadman

Back to top Go down

RESERVED ASVELL

Resident CanuckMadman

Back to top Go down

ZIZ IS ALSO RESERVED

Resident CanuckMadman

Back to top Go down

And diz tyoo

Resident CanuckMadman

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Em on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:15 pm

Final reservation. Have a nize day.

Resident CanuckMadman

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Em on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:17 pm

Anozah reserve, cuz I guezzed bve needed eet

Resident CanuckMadman

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top